Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Renna felt a burning not only on her cheeks, but between her legs and a fluttering within her that tickled through her veins.
"Oakley.." she breathed softly, eyes fluttering closed at the attentions of his lips upon her skin. It felt so soft and sweet, and made her lightly shiver. Where as before the pair had once been so uncertain in this territory that they trekked, the years had taught them much, especially in the intimate details of what the other one liked. And that was the one thing that kept Renna sane when bedding so many men. She just pretended they were all him. Or at least she tried as best she could. But now that she was to finally be with him again, to feel these kisses, to taste his real flesh, it made her whimper as a hand smoothed up his thigh.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley pressed his lips even closer to her neck and kissed down toward the base of her throat, at the mention of his name.  "I missed you so much Renna," he murmured as he brought his lips up to her mouth once again. 

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

His lips to her neck made her shiver, and at his words, she released a soft whimpering breath, which was stolen away the moment their lips sealed together.
"Oh, Oakley. I love you. I truly love you. Even if I'm a fool for it."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Then let us both be fools," Oakley said before stealing her lips.  His arms wrapped around her fiercely with all the held in passion he had found trapped inside him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Renna whimpered beneath the kiss, and felt herself melting at his phrases.
"But I already hear two fools out here.."
For it was true, Jinai and Jude weren't exactly being any quieter than they had been moments ago. But then after a wild cry from Jinai, all went quiet and Renna gave Oakley a knowing smile before capturing his lips within her own.

Lion

Oakley had forced Jude and Jinai out of mind when Renna kissed him at last.  He laid down at his side, letting her lay across him.  He didn't care if he dirtied his jacket, his shirt, or anything else.  As long as he was with her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna smiled warmly through the kiss, leaning into him, pressing over him, and closing her eyes lightly to revel in the sweet, surrendering moment.

Lion

Oakley turned his head, deepening the kiss and pushing up the back of her dress, feeling along her thighs underneath.  He felt his groin ache with anticipation.  "Gods, Renna," he breathed.  "You feel just like how I remember."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna moaned and gasped through their kisses as his hands found their way up her skirt, her own hands smoothing up his back and pulling at his shirt.
"You think so?"s he whispered against his lips hotly. "I'd thought you would have noticed I gain a little weight," she added with a subtle blush. "I mean.. my curves all over are a bit more.. pronounced now."

Lion

"If I noticed," he sighed, "I'm too much of a gentleman to have said anything. Except to state that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."  Oakley pulled at her lips with his, his hands finding her hips underneath her skirt and feeling down along her ass, holding her to him.  "Wow, you did fill out."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What happened to being a gentleman?" She asked, giggling against his lips.

Lion

"Oh did I say gentleman?" he laughed.  "I meant absolute cad and lech." Even he couldn't even keep a straight face ay that and laughed against her lips.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna was giggling too, which made her ticklish now at his touches as she wriggled beneath him in attempts to free her 'curves' from his clutches.

Lion

But his arms sealed around her like a vice.  "Oh no you don't!" he muttered and kissed her neck in fervor.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna let out a squeal.
"Oakley!!!" And tried to jerk out of his arms while laughing.

Lion

"Don't go away," he murmured.  "I'm not really a cad.  I don't think I could ever be."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

When his fingers ceased, so did her squirming as she sighed beneath him and smiled.
"Just kiss me, Oakley Brennick. Kiss me and remind me why my heart is all yours."

Lion

Oakley's face was red from those giggles and he smiled at her.  He only hesitated for a moment before he kissed her softly, slowly, sensually. Only having gotten better with age.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna moaned beneath the kiss, wrapping her arms around him tightly. Her own lips replied in kind, kissing him softly, sensually, and enjoying the warmth and softness from them.

Lion

Oakley grinned against her lips and pulled at the buttons of his shirt and shrugged the jacket from his shoulders.  He was having more trouble with it than he ought to've. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn