Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Colors of Mourning {M}

Started by visualspice, April 18, 2014, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Here," she said with a soft laugh. "Let me help you with that." And delicately, deftly, she began to pluck the buttons upon of his shirt until the front was open, exposing his skin beneath as her hand smoothed across the warm soft flesh of his body.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley was no longer as shy as he once was, though his face still burned, especially since they were out in public.  He slipped out of his shirt and leaned over her, putting hands on either side of her head and holding himself up.  "I'll probably never be quite as...developed as say someone like Jude, but I think I've gotten more fit since you last saw me," he muttered with a soft laugh, and then that familiar blush colored his cheeks.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Her hands continued to smooth all over his body, lightly making noises as her hands went.
"I think you're perfect," she said, taking her lips to his neck, and gently moving south, towards his shoulder.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley's breath hitched at the contact of her kisses.  He gasped lightly and turned half-lidded eyes to her.  "You really think so?  You don't think I'm to skinny?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"No, of course not,"she said, breath splaying across his chest through kisses. "Well, maybe a little." And he'd be able to feel her smiling as she continued to trail kissing across his bare skin.

Lion

Oakley gasped again, peering down at her from his position beside her.  "You would tease me!" he protested, though it was more amused than offended.  He ran his hands through her hair and gently massaged her scalp, pushing enough hair out of the way before he leaned down to kiss at her temple, as angled as she was.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna smiled and lifted her head to steal a kiss from him.
"Why ever would I tease you?"she asked, but before he could reply, she kissed him. "I love you."

Lion

"So you can capture me when I'm most vulnerable," he smirked down at her.  At that open opportunity, his arms went around her and snatched on the knot of her corset, his hands expertly untying it and pulling it loose.  "Or maybe so I can capture you myself."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna gasped when.her corset came lose.
"Oakley!"
And perhaps it was because she spoke it too loudly, or that someone was actually looking for her, but when she heard a mans voice call her name, she gasped and clung to Oakley, growing quiet.

"Renna? Renna are you out here?"

Lion

Oakley shielded her and covered her with his body. "Shhhh," he said and scurried further into the bushes, and dragged her along with him. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What if they see us?" She whispered, the top of her dress falling off as they crawled about and huddled in the bushes.

Lion

"Renna?" the man called again, walking further into the gardens when Jude suddenly popped up, trying to fix his clothes, and buttoning up his trousers.

He smiled at the man and the man stepped back.  "Excuse me," he said, flustered.  "I thought I heard Renna!"

"Renna?  No, I'm afraid she's not here.  She must be up in her chambers.  But you see the lady I'm with.  She's too...er, delicate to appreciate any witnesses other than myself.  So I'm afraid you'll have to vacate the area." Jude smirked at him and fixed his shirt, buttoning it up.

"But I heard -"

"Oh...I'm sorry sir.  I apologize on the lady's behalf for her...er, overexcitement."  The man blushed and huffed through his walrus mustache before walking away, clearly annoyed.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Over excitement?" Jinai asked, after the man was gone as she stepped out from behind him. "Is that what you think that was?" She smirked and peered over towards the bushes where Renna and Oakley obviously were occupying. "Come on,"s he looped arms with him. "Let's see where else we can find to fuck. This place has become too crowded."

Lion

"One tries, your ladyship.  Now I agree with your plan entirely, but do you think they'll be okay?" Jude asked with a raised brow, cutting his eyes to the bushes.  But soon he smiled and shrugged.  "Yeah, I'm sure they're fine.  Now...as for you..."  He kissed her hotly and grinned like a wolf, pulling her back to the house.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I think there might be a bed upstairs," Jinai murmured, her voice fading as the pair disappeared inside, leaving Renna and Oakley to have more privacy in he gardens.

"I... I think we're alone," Renna whispered, long after the gardens grew quiet.

Lion

Oakley peered through the roots and brambles along the garden from where they were and saw she was indeed correct.  "That was a close one," said, smiling at her.  "Now do you remember where we were?  I could have sworn it had something to do with a loose corset top."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna blinked and looked down, gasping to realize one breast was already exposed.
But then she chuckled and covered herself.
"Yes, I think a naughty boy untied my laces..."s he went on, giving him a coy grin. "And I think the naughty boy ought to be punished."

Lion

Oakley blushed and cocked his head at her.  "No, this naughty boy will be very good from now on.  Please don't punish him, he means well," he said with a pout.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"If he means well, then he'll take his punishment like a man." ANd here she paused to lift a finger and pointed it at her lips. "And kiss me here." And she pointed then lower. "And here." And then her finger went from her throat then to her chest. "And right here..."

Lion

Oakley raised a brow at her and leaned in.  "He would like to let you know that he is very sorry and would appreciate," he kissed her lips softly, "a little," placed a wet kiss on her neck,  "mercy."  The last word came out like a purr as he kissed the top of her chest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn