Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Amalgam of Odd Adventurers [Leo][Ana][Wicked][Ferr]

Started by Codestar7, April 22, 2014, 07:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leornid

Leornid frowned.

"What does a guild of drinkers want with us? Anyways, it doesn't matter. What matters is, what do we do? I suggest moving for an hour more today, then camping up. And tomorrow, we should face the next thugs that come in our way and try to find that Fetumbnus fellow to question him. I'm guessing there will be a couple more groups ahead, but the won't be in the ruins themselves. The golems are too tough for them.You guys have any other ideas?"

Wicked Basket

Cleatus had been taking care of all of the leftover alcohol from the bandits when the letter was read. He wasn't too worried. What were a bunch of drunks going to do?

"They shouldn't be a problem," Cleatus said. "We'll just kill some bandits, break McNumbnuts in two, and then off to the ruins."

What Cleatus failed to mention, was that two of the bandits had gotten away. He had only killed three of the five that attacked him while the other two ran.

Anadwen

Inusaki was neither amused, nor worried by the message. Drunken merchants and thugs were just too easy to take down, therefore they were neither a sign of fun, nor danger for her. She let out an audible sigh when the letter was read out loud, and tilted her head aside.

"That means just more thugs, right? But when are we going to fight the real fun stuff? Fighting thugs is boring, they're just down too quickly." she complained, giving Leornid a sad look. "But we will get to the fun stuff soon, right?"

Codestar7

((OOC, @Leornid , the guy Otto got the note from was Fetumbnus! But we can change that.))

"Don't worry, Inu, We will have Golem on our steel soon enough!"

Leornid

(OOC, @SanguineBlade , sorry, misread that :P )

"Yup, tomorrow or the day after we will be fighting golems, little one", Leornid said while patting Inu's hair. "Shall we move on?", he asked.

Ferr Windston

Damion dusted his hands of the whole ordeal and stated they should move on ahead. He did not point out that he was not mentioned on the paper, but it would have been commonsense. Seeing as how he just joined them. The warrior began walking a few feet before the path and looked to the others with a whimsical smile. "Let us gain more ground before the night fall." Damion said before rotating his stiff arm.

Leornid

An hour later, they were some ways down the road. Leornid decided it was time to camp. He set his backpack and Inu down, and asked:

"Do you guys want to camp here? It's as good a place as any. I'll take the first watch if you want".

Anadwen

Inusaki dusted off her flowered coat, and gave him a smile. "I can take the first watch if you want, Leo-Leo! I don't feel like napping, and I still have some sweets..." She reached underneath the robe, and pulled out a large pink lollipop which has been very obviously licked a little too many times. She took a few licks, then turned at Leornid, and offered it to him.

"Do you want? It's really sweet!" she smiled.

Codestar7

Otto chuckled, watching the cute girl offer a lollypop to Leo-Leo, as she called him. He lay with his back against a tree, and took a sip of alcohol from his flask.

Wicked Basket

Finally. Cleatus dropped his warhammer and just plopped right down where he was at. He was exhausted. No one of his stature should would walk for such a long period of time like that. Laying down on his back, it wasn't long before Cleatus was snoring away.

Ferr Windston

Damion stretched his arms and sat down quickly. He extended his legs out and rolled his neck to the side. "I'll take the second watch after her. If that is fine with you guys." The warrior dropped his sword to the ground next to him along with his bag. "Night~" Damion pulled out a mat and rolled it open, laying down on the mat. Unlatching his armor, the human took off his boots and gauntlets, setting them inside his bag. He took in a deep breath, releasing it with exhaustion.

Codestar7

((OOC - There should be a movie of this))

Otto finally slept, after watching his companions rest one by one, except Inusaki. The sun had dipped below the horizon, and Otto closed his eyes, entering into dreamless sleep.

Leornid

"Nah, little one, I'm not that hungry right now..." Leornid said with an awkward smile. "Have the first watch if you want, I'll take the third. If anything happens, wake us up as quick as you can!"

Leornid found a nice patch of grass, put his backpack down and laid down beside it.
"Goodnight everyone", he said. "Tomorrow we will probably make it to the temple".

Anadwen

Inu climbed onto an extended branch of a nearby tree, and kept on licking her huge lollipop. She watched over her sleeping companions, but didn't seem to show too much interest - her main concern was, right now, the rose-colored candy.

It was getting dark, and the lollipop was getting smaller. Hopefully she wouldn't eat it before Damion would come to take the second watch... That would be a problem.

Codestar7

((OOC - @Anadwen - Damien has the second watch!!!
Quote from: Ferr Windston on May 07, 2014, 05:41:56 PM
Damion stretched his arms and sat down quickly. "I'll take the second watch after her. If that is fine with you guys."
))

Otto was still fast asleep. He hoped in the morning that they would reach the temple. He wouldn't get his hopes up.

Ferr Windston

Later, as the night began to take hold of the world, Damion's internal clock began to run out. A clam and collected dream began to become a blur. A dream of his father and his mother he never met. The young man squirmed in his sleep with small turns. He soon awoke with red and watery eyes. "Ugh, what a dream." Damion muttered before yawning and cracking his neck.

Leornid

Leornid woke up. He thought he had heard someone muttering. From the corner of his eye, he saw Damion stand up. Apparently he had woken up to take his second watch. Nothing out of the ordinary. He turned a bit to get more comfortable, and in a matter of seconds he was asleep again.

Anadwen

Upon noticing Damion waking up, Inusaki leaped off the tree she sat on, and with a few steps walked over to the only one of her companions that seemed awake. The lollipop was still not eaten completely, and she returned it to her coat, squatting beside Damion.

"Hey! It's your turn." she smiled at him.

Ferr Windston

"Yup I guess that's right. You can head to bed now and get some sleep." Damion said as he patted her head. The large man let out the last of his yawns before shaking his head. He held the sheath of his blade in one hand as he began to peer out into the darkness. The moon slowly moving towards sky's apex.

Anadwen

Inusaki nodded, and took a few steps away to lay down under the tree, where she curled up just like a cat in the tall grass, and soon after, she was sleeping, with her arms folded underneath her head. Only occasionally she let out a silent sigh in her sleep, or moved a little.