Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Benevolent Meeting (Ferr & Shinn - Semi-open)

Started by Ferr Windston, April 29, 2014, 11:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferr Windston

Damion looked to the smaller demons and swung his blade in a circle, unleashing a white flame. The holy magic cut through the Demonic magic as Damion rushed the lesser monsters head on. He swiped through a pair of them with a fluid movement. The force threw their bodies back as the young man reset his feet for an instant. He then spun around, forming a circle as he spun on both legs like a top. A few of the red skinned devils were caught in the blade's singing before Damion stopped.

Shinn Makarov

Seeing his demon force near defeat , The demon flew in a rage and case burning Hellfire , Burning everything in it's path , destroying the forest and sending black smoke in the skies , " NOOOOO ! " Shouted Balthazar as he looked in horror as the wonderful forest dissolved into plies of ashes , the animals running away losing their homes ,

Seeing a pair of deer's Trapped within the burning trees , Balthazar with all his might tried to walk towards them , bleeding out wasn't the problem there , he lead the Deers into safety and he nearly succumb to the putrid smell of sulfur , then something grabbed him , It was the demon " You know Balthazar i would let you live to see yourself suffer for your failures " Said the demon as he pointed when Heretics and cultist began to charge at Damion ,

" You will pay for this Heinous act , Abaddon i will . . . " His words were cut when Abaddon stabbed him again in the chest " Shut up Balthazar your threats mean nothing to me " He said as he pinned Balthazar to the ground " Now watch as your friend dies , Balthazar " Said Abaddon as he drag the broken body of Balthazar 

Ferr Windston

"Where did these come from?" Damion asked himself before slashing through the last lesser demon.  The man turned his attention for a moment to the demon and Balthazar. The man cursed under his breath before cutting down the first heretic. He attempted to get away, charging after the Demon and other man.

Shinn Makarov

The demon smiled as Damion charged right a them " You want him " He Said as he prepares to throw " Then Come get him " Throwing Balthazar at Damion  causing them to fall , as they were cornered by hordes of demon

" Demons and Cultist , i present to you the death of both the Paladin and the ANGEL " Shouted Abaddon , Both Men and Demon shouted like Mad men , like a predator finally caught his prey

Balthazar and Damion were surrounded , Cornered by both Demons and Heretic , Balthazar knew the time is now , to Strike back 

Ferr Windston

Damion turned Balthazar over to examine his stab wounds. "We must get you out of here." The warrior said as he stood in front of the hurt man. "I can hold them off for plenty of time. I have been in worse situations..." Damion tightened the grip on his greatsword. His blue eyes began to slowly brighten as the situation seemed dire.

Shinn Makarov

Balthazar grab Damion by the shoulder " No , we can do this together " said Balthazar , " You'll handle the Demons . i'll handle Abaddon " Said Balthazar in a stern voice while holding his wounds

" Your a relic Balthazar , a forgotten relic of ages past " Shouted Abaddon as he prepares to fight him . Four demons seems to corner him but at a blink of eye they were quickly defeat by a flash of blight , " Do not underestimate me , Abaddon " said Balthazar as his eyes glow 

Ferr Windston

"You sure about that?" Damion asked, and stared down the demon's before the light vanquished them. In response, Damion agreed to Balthazar and took head charge for the demons.

Shinn Makarov

" I'm sure " Balthazar said as he continue to change into a Benevolent Being know in every history a Angel . He then took the skies to face Abaddon " Well meet my friend . now the real fun begins " Said Abaddon to Balthazar

Ferr Windston

"Well that was a suprise." Damion said with eyes wide. The warrior slashed through the flesh of his on coming enemies, tired and growing weak. He let out a pulse of holy magic, giving him some breathing room. "Alright, the wheels come off the cart now!"