▼▼▼
*and it's so easy when you're evil
this is the life you see
the devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
and I do it all for free
your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

{NAME}
Something that has long since been lost to the ages. Now, he goes almost exclusively by his title. When he's not... borrowing... names.

{ALIASES}
"Shea Ru"

{AGE}
Who even knows. Definitely old enough to be a member of the AARP I'll tell you that much.
But eh, if we're talking what he looks like, he's been calling himself 32 for way too long.

{GENDER, SEXUALITY}
Refers to himself in the masculine, though there have been entire decades where he was feminine. Definitely favors being a dude, though.
His sexuality is an entirely complicated other matter.

{SPECIES/ETHNICITY}
His "favorite" body is a Connlaothian man but lmao that's about as close to a guess as you're gonna get.

{HEIGHT/BUILD}
6'4", sickly skinny.

{OCCUPATION}
  • Former priest
  • Perpetual student
  • Magical teacher/tutor
  • Part time healer and potion maker
  • Biologist
  • Grave-robber
  • Necromancer
  • Lich
{RESIDENCE}
He's on the loose and that is what makes me lose sleep at night.

{MISC STUFF!}
Voice claim: RED DEATH

{PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION}
Assuming he's wearing his favourite, Shea Ru is a tall man, pale almost to the point of being ashen, with piercing grey eyes and long, straight black hair. He keeps parts of it dyed a bright violent red, and the color makes continuing appearances in his daily dress.

Assuming he's being "himself", Shea Ru is a mass of blood and floating blood vessels, congealed together to form a skeleton.

{PERSONALITY}
Independent, inquisitive, curious, polite but cold and surprisingly... honest. He may not tell you the full truth in one go, but he never directly lies. His tone of speech is proper, his vocabulary is extensive, but he's not pretentious about it. Everything to him is a learning opportunity, and he will never ever try and stifle that.

He doesn't get genuinely angry often, but when he does, it is a dark, cold, calculating and utterly malevolent sort of anger. The kind of anger that will have him kill a person in their sleep and turn their corpse into a mindless marionette whose entire purpose is to scrub the inside of his toilet.

Fun Facts!:
  • Loves Thanati food. Can't get enough of it.
  • Has a cat that looks like it should have died fifteen years ago.
  • His Connloathian body is never without a wedding ring.
  • Plays the violin for funsies, as all overly dramatic villains must do.

{SPECIAL ABILITIES}
Once a potent cleric to an old and bloody god, nowadays Shea Ru is just magic. And undead.

{RELATIONSHIPS}

Mei Yi - His "little inquisitor". He's very fond of her, though for good or ill remains to be seen.

Haskill - His long-suffering zombie manservant.

Blood Family

Irdel Abidan - his late wife, once a valiant knight sworn to defend the people of Connlaoth against evil witches and the ravenous undead. She was executed by the townsfolk she once protected when they found out she married a mage.

Kyrrha Abidan - his young daughter, who was only eight years old when the same townsfolk burned their house down with her inside...
...Or so Shea thought.

{HISTORY}
Huge. Full of terrible things. Murders people and takes over their bodies to play at different lives for a while.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Tags: