Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood Entrée (OPEN)

Started by Tak, May 03, 2014, 08:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tak

Vryk has been scouting the city of Uthlyn for a meal worthy of him, a hard thing to find.
The 1st Generation Vampire looked around. Human, human, elf, human. It was always quite so boring. Yes, blood of any kind was holy and delicious, but Vryk was all quite so used to it. He's lived for nearly twenty-five thousand years, he has witnessed things men wouldn't dream of... But then again, he was no god. Not yet.

He continued to search, jumping from roof-top to roof-top with ease... And he was getting hungry. the last time he was hungry in Uthlyn was quite ago, when the city only had a few citizens. The population was culled. Power could bore you sometimes... He needed something more.

micro

Groth lay flopped on his belly and outstretched legs. He was resting in a dark, rather filthy alley between two old houses. A flicker of movement high above made his head perk up in alarm. He never expected someone to be on the roof tops, that was his one vulnerability for staying in this place. There it is again! This time, the canine could make out a human-like figure, leaping across the roofs of the houses ahead of him. Annoyed, after all he has just found a place to rest, the dog lifted his jaws to the air and barked threateningly. Maybe that'll make him stay away.

Tak

nothing here. Maybe Uthlyn was the wrong place to feed...
He saw what appeared to be a dog. nah. Too furry. he looked over to look around. His family of vampires was here too, unsuccessful in an interesting meal. Sometimes it is Quality over Quantity, but I prefer both to the full. then he dog, or whatever it was, barked at him. How dare such an impudent creature bark at him!

He glided down to the alleyway where the canine was with the wings that quickly sprouted out and hen in after. He brought his hand out, showing the creature a hand with fingernails that could cut a mountain. "I was threatened by a dog. how cute."

micro

Groth tensed up with anticipation, his barks growing softer and softer. The human-ish creature was no ordinary human, though that wasn't much of surprise. He has seen tailed, horned, winged and all sorts of varieties of the two-legged species. This one appeared to be both clawed and winged, and something about it's sinister presence brought shivers down the dog's spine. Soon enough, Groth's barks became inaudible and went to a soft growl.
He stared at it's displayed hand, narrowing his eyes as if he was about to bark again. He stopped himself from doing so as the creature spoke. Something about the tone of it's voice made Groth feel mocked. Anger surged through, his paws lunged forwards inch by inch as he let out a series of gruff and hopefully intimidating barks.

Tak

Vryk looked at the little barker. Pathetic.
With a mere swipe of his hand, the canine was sent (unless dodged) to the other end of the alleyway, and would've been sent further if the wall wasn't in the way, assuming it hit in the first place. "Don't bark at me, you little runt." Said the age-old Vampire cruely.

"Or would you want to know what your insides taste like?"

micro

The human, which Groth has came to know as 'Demon' turned into a blur of black and red. The alley walls shrunk around him as he was sent flying through the air. The impact against the end wall resulted in a heavy thud and an upsetting crack. The dog fell back onto the ground with a thump, and lay there with wide eyes. It seemed as if there was no part of his body that wasn't aching, his head throbbed and his spine was numb till the point he couldn't even feel it.
His tongue lolled on one side, and he panted softly. Demon's next series of words were a mere muffle, but even the utterly confused dog could tell he was the one being threatened. He closed his eyes and stayed still, accepting defeat and partially pretending to be dead out of fear.

Tak

Vryk looked at the silly mut. Heat still came from it. It breathed. All of the vital signs where a go. Being 25 thousand years old helps with the experience. "You think I'll play the fool and just walk away?
Well you are wrong."

"I'm talking to a lowly weakling, why do I keep doing this?" Asked the age-old vampire. "Is it because of my feed sleep train repeat lifestyle and lack of fun?"' Was uttered, answering his question with another question. "Well here is a fun experiment. Would you like to partake?"

((Would you like Groth to be Vampirized, turned into a we're dog, made larger, made able to speak English or nothing?))

micro

((One of those would be a sweet change for my character! Being able to speak English would be awesome, thanks for offering a change by the way.))

The injured dog remained slumped and fearful. He could still smell Demon's distinct scent in the murky air. Hearing the dangerous human mutter some words was evidence enough that he knew the canine was alive. Was the human gloating? Didn't sound like it. Groth finally realized he could understand what Demon was saying. It was definitely unusual for a dog to understand anything a human has to say. He doubted he would consider Demon a human anymore though. He knew in the back of his mind that the creature had supernatural abilities far beyond what he has witnessed so far in his short lifespan.

Fun experiment? Whatever it was, his instincts and common sense told him that it wouldn't be fun, for him anyway. No use now, he opened an eye and stared at Demon without a reply. Barking at him would not end well, as he has experienced that mistake already. Though it was clear Demon possessed abilities that could enable him to communicate with dogs, Groth decided to stay firm and let the creature's words pass through him.

Tak

"Yes. I'd like to see how my gift makes you better."
Vryk took a small vial of a red-ish substance from a pocket of his. "This is a tear of your usual human." He got a small booklet out of a small opening in his shoe, and cycled through the pages. "Yes, yes, here we are..." His finger moved along words, finding an appropriate spell. "Here we are."

"Diabadu trieasioa jijiuavaka."
Within a matter of seconds glistening brightness spread across the dog. "Your welcome."

((Your choice as to what he got.))

Shinji Kuruno

((I resently joined this forum, May I join this rp ? please and im using Akira Takashi ~i haven't put her in my catalogue~ I have a word limit that allows only 1 large paragragh so when i need more i'll type ~C~ to mark more posts and ~D~ when im done also if 1 is enough i wont mark))

Tak

((Sadly, no. It seems Micro had left, and thus, stood this thread to a halt. If you'd like another thread, please PM me.))