Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I am the blister that bursts in your boot! [RHI!] [M]

Started by Aeytrious, May 08, 2014, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeytrious

Now was not the time to have such conversation in earnest. It could derail this moment of passion and pleasure. So instead, Ryk replied in a way that would keep the mood going. "Stay forever." He laid back flat to look up at Einin. His hands slid down her body landing at her hips. He gripped her tightly and began to pull and push her, speeding the rate that she rode him. He thrust his own hips as well, leaving Einin in the position of power, but taking control of their vigorous fucking.
        "Stay here, in my rooms, and also at my estate. It's connected to the sewers too after all. Dine on the most delicious and decadent foods, and get pleasured every night."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Please," Einin gasped out, and fell against his chest as he fucked her, her face pressed into his neck as she let him take the reins. Please let her stay. Please let her be with him. It was awful. She was awful. He had a fiance. A child. But if he asked her in earnest, right then, she would have agreed, and damn the consequences. It would be adultery. She would be a mistress. A harlot. What they did would be the tainting of something sacred, something she never thought she would be so selfish as to consider.

But she didn't want to go home.

She didn't want to face reality.

She didn't want to lose this.

And hadn't they already crossed that line?

She rocked her hips into his thrusts and kissed and bit his neck, leaving small red marks where she sucked a little too hard, feeling suddenly possessive as that familiar tension built. She clutched him harder, breath hot and sharp against his neck as she began to grind against him more urgently, her moans turning to whimpers.

It wasn't fair.

"Oh gods, Ryk...oh gods!" Her hold on him tightened as she trembled all around him, for one blissful moment unable to think or even breathe. It was almost too much, but she kept rocking against him through it, not yet ready to let him go, and captured his lips with her own.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Ryk gripped Einin's ass speeding her thrusts against him as she climaxed. As she shuddered with her orgasm, her spasms heightened Ryk's pleasure and he released his seed into her again. He would miss this of course. The only other lover he'd ever had real feelings for had been Dylanna, and she was his fiancé now, the mother of his child. Loving Einin would make his life more interesting, and more complicated. He'd never before had to worry about his judgment being clouded by emotion. There was always an amount of separation. Not this time.
        His seed leaked from his lover as Ryk gently stood. He deftly wrapped Einin's legs around himself as he lifted her, keeping his cock inside her. While he had reached climax himself, his body was still prepared to continue, and his erection persisted as he carried Einin back to the tub. The water had never been drained from it, and though the bubbles had mostly dissolved a few still drifted across the surface. They sailed toward the edges as Ryk stepped in and slowly sat down. The warm water rose around them, magically stopping at the rim. He helped Einin shift to a more comfortable position, his erection slipping from inside her, his seed spilling into the tub and being taken away by its magic. Her back and buttocks against him, Ryk spread Einin's legs so that his cock could slide back into her. He kissed her neck as the warm water swirled around them at their gentle rocking.
        "I didn't yet have the magic tub at my estate when you stayed the night," Ryk whispered to his lover. "I thought it would be nice to show you how perfect it is for making love in."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Of course you'd have it now," Einin murmured, pressing back into Ryk's gentle thrusts with her eyes closed. She was starting to get a little sore and tired now, a combination of physical and emotional fatigue sinking into her bones, but she still wasn't ready for this to end. It felt like if it did, she would never have this again--Ryk was moving on, and she would have to as well. And gods, was he only making it harder to accept that with each second of intimacy, each caress and thrust and affectionate word.

She didn't know how he expected her to do this. Find someone else after him? Do this with someone else? Feel the things she felt for him, toward someone else?

She didn't want to.

But she kept her tone light.

"Of course you'd have your bath of wonders now, right when my first time in it might be my last. That's just unfair."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

As they rocked and gentle gyrated in the warm water, Ryk's hand slid across Einin's body. He fondled her small breasts, rubbing and pinching her nipples. He kissed and bit the back of her neck, and one of his hands slid down to rub her clit. He could hear Einin's breath starting to become labored, even as it quickened with pleasure. She wouldn't last much longer. The healing potions that the used in the Wolves worked wonders on your injuries and ailments, but they sapped the energy from your body. That, coupled with the eventful time she'd had, and Ryk was surprised that she even had the energy she did. He worked her to another climax, and without ceasing, pushed her to two more. As the last of Einin's energy seemed to drain from her body, the pleasure he was giving her appeared to be growing too intense, almost painful. That was when he reached his own climax. His seed burst forth, filling up her pussy again. He dragged his hands ina gentle caress across Einin's body, kissing her shoulder and neck. His member slowly growing flaccid, slipped from his young lover, the semen being magicked away as it leaked from her again.
        Ryk leaned back, just holding Einin, resting there in the warm water with her in his arms. He had truly come to love her. He wasn't sure how to deal with that, but he did have a fiancé now, and a son. He'd need to try to move on, and he knew helping Einin move on would likely be a good idea. If she knew he approved of her match, then it might make it easier. He had someone in mind, but that was a thought for another time. For now he would just enjoy the feeling of his young lover in his arms.
        "You will always be welcome in my home, and here in the den."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin practically melted against Ryk when he fell still, eyes closed, her body shivery with pleasure and aching with exhaustion. Her chest rose and fell in breathless pants, her heart racing, and she let her head lean back against his chest as he held her, kissed her, caressed her. Each press of his lips and stroke of his fingers made goosebumps prickle along her skin despite the warmth of the bath, and she trailed her own hands down along his thighs and over his knees as she slowly spiraled down from her high. She was definitely going to be sore later on; she could already feel it in her legs and between her thighs.

But she had needed that, and she hoped the soreness would linger. She didn't want to forget this.

She didn't want to lose this.

She didn't want to stop, even though she could feel her damned body failing her.

Wrapping her arms around his arms in a hug, she squeezed him tightly. Her body ached, but his words made her heart ache more. "You're sure?" she murmured, and tipped her head back to peer up at him. "It won't be weird?"

Aeytrious

"There will be some strangeness at first, a little awkwardness perhaps, but it will pass," Ryk said. He fully relaxed letting the warm water swirl around them as he held Einin. He played with her hair and kissed her gently on the neck. "I value you beyond just the sex, though that has been spectacular." He grinned in his usual playful manner, and hugged Einin close. "We are thoroughly entangled, and I desire to keep you as a close friend and confidant. There are very few who know that I am more than one person."
        Ryk decided it was time to get out and so he scooped Einin up as he stood, and carried her away. Back into his sleeping space he put Einin on his bed. He went to fetch the snack tray, and then slipped a note out under his door, sending for Alko, and food with more substance that would likely come with kahv and booze, not that he was complaining.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

A deep sense of relief went through her at his words, and tension she hadn't realized she'd been holding trickled away, the queasy tightness in her belly loosening.  As much as she was going to miss this, what terrified her most was the thought of losing him completely.

They could...still be friends? Still be close and in each others' lives?

This was still going to hurt, though. She wasn't sure how she would feel seeing him with his...with his wife.

His son.

She curled into him when he scooped her up, arms wrapped around his shoulders and cheek tucked into his neck, and though she shivered outside the water, she wasn't cold for long as he deposited her into the bed. She pulled the blankets over herself, burying herself up to her nose.

"Good, 'cause...you're pretty much stuck with me. I'm like a burr that's stuck to your coat, you know. Plus I've still got to get good enough at the swordswoman thing to kick your ass properly."

Aeytrious

"I don't think I've ever encountered a burr I couldn't easily cast aside," Ryk said playfully. "You, Little Bird, are a treasured keepsake I keep in my pocket. I will keep it near and keep it safe and only let those I trust know of its worth." He sat in the chair next to his bed eating the little finger foods from the tray. "Cucumber sandwich?" Ryk offered Einin a little square sandwich with a dill sauce and sliced cucumber. "This red spread right here is delicious," he smeared some across the bread. "Alko calls it tomato humus. It's apparently made from peas. Who knew peas could be so good?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

A treasured keepsake. Once more there was that strange pang of relief—and pain.

But she swallowed it all down as he offered her a snack, not really hungry but knowing she should probably eat anyway. When was the last time? Ah...yeah...before everything had gone wrong.

It hadn't stopped going wrong yet.

Einin sat up, grabbed one of the tiny sandwiches, and nibbled at it, absently listening to Ryk's explanation of the red stuff and only half hearing. Now that she was no longer actively engaged in anything to take her mind off of matters, reality was slowly starting to sink in—what had happened to her, how close she had come to death, and that even though she was alive and well now, she was still losing her future—A future, but the first one she had felt excited about, hopeful about.

Now he would be sharing it with someone else.

"It's good," she said, licking her fingers clean. "And what're you talking about, 'who'd think peas could be so good'? Peas are always good, this version's just better."

Aeytrious

"Peas are not always good," Ryk returned. "They can be good, and are usually fine, but they can be awful. Boiled pea porridge is awful." He took another bite of a sandwich in humus. "But this is the best pea anything I've ever had. I could eat it every day."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin stared at Ryk, nose wrinkled. "Boiled pea porridge? Why would anyone—that's like prison food or something!"