Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

LADIES OF THE NGHT [THE OFFICIAL GUILD FOR CRIME FIGHTING WHORES]

Started by visualspice, June 10, 2014, 07:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So I was totally thinking we need more 'opponents' or bad guys for the Ladies to 'duel'. ALSO, very randomly, I think they need outsiders as well! Perhaps a detective or two (or a very observant and wants to be helpful, local guard)- but anyway! A detective of sorts who goes out to figure out crimes but is thwarted/ foiled or out done by the Ladies of the Night- but also on occasion, helped by them (or rather given credit for their work lol )

but yeah..
Figured I'd post it here since the idea just struck me and wanted to see if anyone was interested XD

Also, feel free to toss your own ideas here as well :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Quote from: visualspice on January 26, 2015, 12:12:55 PM
So I was totally thinking we need more 'opponents' or bad guys for the Ladies to 'duel'. ALSO, very randomly, I think they need outsiders as well! Perhaps a detective or two (or a very observant and wants to be helpful, local guard)- but anyway! A detective of sorts who goes out to figure out crimes but is thwarted/ foiled or out done by the Ladies of the Night- but also on occasion, helped by them (or rather given credit for their work lol )

but yeah..
Figured I'd post it here since the idea just struck me and wanted to see if anyone was interested XD

@Cambie ? XP
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

What? He'll get all the sugar >D

Or Candy? loool

>_> sorry, I couldn't help myself
:I

visualspice

Quote from: visualspice on January 26, 2015, 12:12:55 PM

but yeah..

If someone is interested in creating this type of character, I'll totally make them a side kick 8D or something :T
or you know, they can just have fun with one of my girls? loool *prods prods with a thread bump post*

visualspice

Quote from: Moonie on January 29, 2015, 03:59:39 PM
They can use(tease/abuse/pick on) my Toby for their sidekick. I mean, who doesn't want a pet werewolf? PEACH MASCOT! -dies of laughter-

Country boy in the city? Awwww yissss

<3 the girls would eat him FOR DINNER

Ethereal-Star

Y'know, I have an idea that might fly here. Or the beginnings of one. How about a 23 year old girl who has elven heritage, as in a quarter elf, 1/4 elf, 3/4 human. She hears about the brothel and their hidden guild and decides to join as she wants justice for assassins murdering her parents because they didn't have enough money to pay for something in some deal or whatnot (I'll figure more out later) and their partner who they struck the deal with got angry and hired assassins to bring them down, but just them and not her.

As far as her actual name goes, I am still thinking about one. Her Peach name will be Petal, and her Lady Name is yet to be decided also. Now, here's the twist as far as her personality goes. She's very shy and timid, BUT she has a healthy curiosity about her sexuality and stuff and decides she needs to get out more and socialize. Petal would be new to the guild and the Peach overall, so would still be learning the ropes and such. I haven't started on a profile yet as this idea just hit me today, plus I wanted to post this here first before I started anything for sure. I'll think more on this later, if it's approved by vspice.

visualspice

So...
I had a plot idea for this guild!
Under the premise and title: Free Candy
Basic story: Candy needs saved! During a bought of mistaken identity (probably when Candy is in her alter ego costume), she gets taken in and caged, only for her captors to realize that well- Shoot! That's not who they meant to capture at all! (Would be funny if the intended were a boy haha)

either way, figured I'd toss my idea up here to see if anyone has thoughts, wants to help free her, wants to be the one to capture her, etc.

Can be a guild member or not! Does't matter :D

but just think of it..

FREE CANDY
(who can resist?)

visualspice

I know! I wonder if I should just write up a thread under that premise as something OPEN BY REQUEST (or to all Ladies of the NIght), or if I can be patient enough to wait for a good thread in her future to use with that title XD

Winters-Feather

well i'll do it if it's open by request lol thuuuu maybe u would have better luck group PM-ing the rest of the ppl in the group ? ur (supposd ) to get email notificaitons so maybe more ppl will see and respond faster, since u posted that last month

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice
I got my own Peach/Lady character almost ready to post. Just need to give it a once-over and she'll be ready to go. :D

visualspice

Looks good! I'll add her to the roster once I get on my computer next! But I just had a thought.. Might be fun to toss my character Opus Dey at her :D

Ethereal-Star

Cool beans.  8) Anything in particular you got in mind? :)

visualspice

Just bumping this to try to get more interest in this guild :D

visualspice

I added her to the list <3
I might have to update the old list at some point >_>
not all of those members/ characters are even active :T

Valtxr

I might have something for this. A bit of a side character, but one that was fun to write about, even in passing from another character. So I think there's some potential here.

Here's a quick description of Ophelia, as told by my character Jorge:
Spoiler
   "Oh, I'll tell you why you gotta be ready for anything if you ever think about givin' that new brothel behind the Market Street a look-see," said Jorge. "I mean, I thought Ophelia was a girl's name too. Wouldn't anybody? I'll swear to Ansgar or whatever god you like, love, but Ophelia had the smoothest damn skin and most effeminate hands I'd ever bloody well seen. And felt. Goddamn irresistible. Prettier face than a lot of other women I've seen before, I'll tell you that much too. Granted, I was drunk and high at the time, but I was stone-cold sober when I woke up. Even then, I didn't realize it until he rolled out of bed. And you know what, love? I still didn't give a flyin' fuck. I had a fuckin' blast. I'm an open-minded sorta guy. Expensive joint, that new brothel, but I wouldn't mind goin' back for seconds."

"...But as I was sayin', you really oughta stop by and meet Ophelia, love. Those effeminate hands of his'll give you the best goddamn massage you've ever had in your goddamn life. Sure he ain't a girl, but you won't even know the difference is what I'm sayin'. And, trust me, there's nothing else he'd rather be doing with his life, so you don't have to worry about that neither. He'd love nothin' more than to massage those tender little feetsies of yours until you just can't climax anymore."
[close]

TL;DR -- Ophelia is a guy. A really, really, effeminate guy, but a guy.

Given that, Ophelia would probably fit into the "Friends and Comrades" category rather than an actual Lady of the Night. Could be a contact for the Guild in Reajh. He also works in a brothel owned by my character Elliot Isaac Laython, a rather bad man to say the least. Laython's got all sorts of criminal operations going on, and not just in Connlaoth, so there could be a plot hiding in there somewhere--he could fill that lonely "Villain" category easily.

Let me know what you think. I might end up joining Ophelia regardless, he seems too fun to pass up  ;D