Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Devils For A Darker Age (Private)

Started by DaGlobster, July 12, 2014, 10:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

Viatrus looked over the map with concern showing plainly on his face. "Um, I understand the gist of the plan and all, but details are lost on me. Maybe I'm just slow or something, but how are we supposed to get into a castle past all of those demons? And how would we destroy their portal thing anyway?"

DaGlobster

"I was getting to that, Viatrus, but the question is appreciated." Zinder said, and procured three talismans from his robe. "Normally, demons can sense the essence of the living, but with these, you'll be rendered invisible to this sense. Sure, they can still see and hear you, but these'll give you a fighting chance. As for the gate, it is this exact same reason why Lukas was chosen for this mission. I'm sure he 'll know all about closing demon gates." Zinder explained, glancing back over to Lukas and Oleg.

"Make no mistake, warriors, your foe is a powerful one. You of all people should know that underestimating a demon is a good way to end up in their slave pits, Lukas." Zinder said, in an almost scolding tone.

Wicked Basket

Normally Lukas would have shot some nasty comment back at the goblin for his tone, but he remained silent this time. He had lost friends of his to slave pits before. This was serious business. Luckily, he did indeed know how to close demon gates. Lukas rested a hand on the hilt of his sword, the one thing he was allowed to keep despite his exile. Demons show no mercy, and none shall be shown to them.

"When do we leave," Lukas asked.