Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Naked and...unafraid? [Lion King!]

Started by Rhindeer, August 04, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Do you think you'll be up for it?" Anoki asked as she spread the oil to more of his bruises, her touch as gentle as she could make it. Her lips twitched even as she said that, as she resisted making a dirty joke concerning how 'up' for it he currently wasn't.

"My hands are magical and lavender works wonders, but I'm no miracle worker. I'm not going to patch you up just so you can get yourself beaten to a pulp again. Or worse. Those types don't mess around. You're lucky they didn't just slit your throat."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Caelwyn jumped and yelped, nearly out of his seat as she braced his side with another dose of the oil.  "Yowie-wowie!" he griped and seethed at pain that was more or less nonexistent.  "What do you mean am I up for it?  Of course I'm up for it.  I told you it was a matter of life and death.  Except for the bruises, I'm in perfect condition to give those ruffians a what-for!  Though...if truth be told, I'd really just rather go in and get my bag and avoid a needless confrontation.

"I used to box when I was a young boy.  I was quite good at it.  But it seems long nights in libraries and old dark subterranean tunnels have left my reflexes a little worse for wear.  YOW!"  There was an aching bruise on his left buttock that he had only realized was there when he'd been sitting on it for sometime and he turned over on his hip, peering down on it over his shoulder and scowled at the swelling there.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"Mhmm, I see," Anoki said, in a tone that clearly conveyed she was only humoring him, and didn't actually buy what he was selling. Not with the way he was yowling and carrying on while she was barely touching him! Men!

She didn't buy for one moment that he boxed.

With a frown, she gave him a playful smack on the top of his head. "Stop squirming! You're only making it worse! In any case, I'm going to say you're definitely not up for handling thugs if you can't even handle a woman's gentle touch without yelping like a whipped dog."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Ugh, it was always so dreadful when people wanted you to 'stop being so dramatic.'  Or made claims of 'you're being ridiculous!"  Caelwyn hissed lightly and settled down as she tended to his wounds.  "Fine.  Er...sssssssorry," he murmured, finding the last word difficult to spit out, but he managed it.

"You've got gentle hands," he commented, watching her work.  "You must do this kind of thing for a living.  That and wander strange alleyways to find people to work on, huh?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

There. Much better. He was behaving like a man now, and not a child. Still, Anoki couldn't help the amused quirk of her lips, because he must not have been in THAT much pain after all if he could go from squirming and wailing to sitting still and minding himself without much transition.

Men! And people said women were dramatic!

"Careful now," she teased as he commented on her profession, "you're getting dangerously close to exposing my deep, dark secret. The one where I hire thugs to beat men in alleys so I can nurse them back to health."

Lion

He gasped a little before realizing...  "You're putting me on, aren't you?" he said, laughing despite himself.  He smirked, shaking his head.  He did suck his breath in a little at the sensation of the substance on his skin.  It still smelled funny, but he supposed he could live with it.  "So since you duped me into sitting here like an invalid, and I, despite everything I've accomplished, fell for it, what do you really do?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

At first, Anoki thought his gasp was feigned, but then...he opened his mouth.

And Anoki blinked twice before it hit her and she burst into laughter, throwing a hand over her mouth--and then sputtering when some of the oil got in her mouth as a result.

Blech! That tasted terrible!

Making a face and wiping her mouth off on her arm, Anoki cleared her throat and grinned at him. "Wow, you're really gullible, aren't you? I could have a lot of fun with that..." She wiped her hands off onto her breeches, since Caelwyn was now thoroughly oiled up, and then pat him lightly on the cheek. "And maybe I will. Anyway, what I do..."

With a shrug and a coy smile, she walked the few steps to her bed and plopped down onto the edge. "Why don't you guess? That's more fun."

And it gave her time to think of a good cover story.

Lion

GUESSING!  Yes!

He mentally clenched his fist in automatic victory and smirked at her.  "Sure I'm game.  I don't mind taking a gander at it.  As you may or may not know, I am rather adept at the art of deduction."  He inhaled sharply and first observed her clothing.

She was dressed in men's clothing, loose and easy to move in, and out at night, so she was obviously a night owl.  Or someone accustomed to late night activities.  Then there was the state of her room, a rather...sultry room at that, and comfortable, if not smelly.  There were strange objects around there, some he had seen before, and others not so much.

Then there was the scantily clad woman and the ah...rather celebratory game of chase from earlier.  His eyes suddenly widened and he smiled smugly.  "You're a courier of some kind aren't you.  Involved in some kind of illegal trade.  But not so much so that you wouldn't be afraid to help a stranger in need, and yet you needed some place quiet and inconspicuous to lie low, so naturally, you would pick a brothel.  Of course the other choice is that you're a prostitute who has a fetish for dark alleys, but that's like one in a million, I'm sure."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Oh, this was going to be fun! Smiling like a cat, Anoki sat back and watched the wheels turn in his head. If his...deductions...were anything like what he'd shown so far, she was really looking forward to the nonsense he was bound to come up with. Also, it would actually save her the effort of thinking up something herself! Win-win!

And then...the kicker.

Anoki pressed her lips together to hold in her laughter, because it was kind of glorious how right he was, but that the truth was outlandish to him! Gods, Caelwyn. For all his whining, there was something kind of fucking adorable about him, so different from the usual guys that came around here, and that just made her want to tease him more.

She leaned forward where she sat, arms resting on her knees, and grinned her biggest grin.

"Well, slap my ass and call me Bessie! Guess I'm just a shiny diamond, then, eh?" Her smile widened. "Yep. You caught me! I'm a prostitute."

Lion

Caelwyn made a face, as the realization slowly dawned on him.  It took a few minutes to sink in, and when it did he stared at her, slackjawed like he'd been punched in the mouth.  Then when he realized it, he closed his mouth and put his head back.  "Oh..." he muttered and then all the evidence started to fit more easily together.  It still didn't explain why she was in the alleyway, or her odd choice of clothing.

"Oh...  Well, then, Bessie.  That would certainly explain the shackle cuffs clasped to your bed posts and that peculiar whip hanging by the wardrobe.  And why my skin feels all tingly with this substance on me.  And an absurd reminder that I am still very naked.  Fascinating circumstances really," he said thoughtfully.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

At first, Anoki had meant to play it off as a joke. Rib him some more. Then she could just lie and say, sure, she was a courier and this was totally a cover and she was just preying on his gullibility. After all, this whole...crime-fighting thing was supposed to be a secret.

But as she watched his reaction, and also thought about what he actually knew about her...

No, actually, maybe she didn't have to lie at all.

All he knew was she'd stumbled upon him in an alley and brought him back here. He didn't actually know what she'd been up to, or why she'd been out there. And her weird dress, well, that was easy enough to explain away! No need for lies. She was shitty at keeping those up, anyway.

Laughing at his slack-jawed expression, Anoki curled her legs beneath her on the bed and got comfortable. "Good observations! So I suppose I should mention now that if you try to bolt off half-cocked to get your ass kicked after I've worked so hard patching you up..."

She flicked her wrist, pointing to the shackles. "Don't think I won't use them. Now that we've established that, er..." She flicked a glance over him. "I don't suppose you'll want clothes? If I'm right in interpreting that as a subtle hint. Sorry, friend. I'm so used to having naked men in my room, it didn't even occur to me I should clothe you."

Lion

"Oh, I couldn't just wear anybody's clothes.  Though, I suppose it wouldn't do for me to just wander around naked.  It could be quite inconvenient considering I'd have my junk flying everywhere.  One cannot chase down ruthless thugs with one's penis flopping about," he said sourly.  "I'd be thankful for some clothes, if you have any yes.  Then I will formulate a proper plan to get those sons of bitches.  They will rue the day!"

Caelwyn's face turned red from anger and he tried to sit up only to buckle under the pressure.  "Stupid bruises.  Ugh, that's it.  I'm going to die."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Floppy penises and flying junk.

Boy, did he use some creative language! Though, really, that was what it looked like, and it was all rather silly, when you thought about it--and in Anoki's business, she did a lot of thinking about it.

"Mm, indeed, nobody likes a floppy penis. They're not fun," she agreed with a wry smile before she slid back off her bed and strode across the room toward her wardrobe. Halfway there, however, she paused and turned to Caelwyn. She had no doubts he was being dramatic again--he was not going to die--but she also had no doubts that chair was hard and uncomfortable.

"Why don't you take my bed?" she said, nodding toward it. "It'll be more comfortable. Don't worry, I promise not to pull any tricks unless you pay me. Do you need help?"

Lion

Caelwyn shook his head.  "I think I can manage," he said, grunting with a great deal of effort to stand, supporting himself on her dresser and knocking over a odd phallic looking statue before he flopped down onto her bed, arching his back.  "Thank you..." he panted,"...for the offer.  This bed is very soft.  You must need it if you're on your back most of the night, I suppose."

Caelwyn watched her rummage through her wardrobe and blinked.  "Ah, what trick exactly,  Are you some kind've magician?  I've always liked a bit of practical magic.  Show me something!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Turning to give Caelwyn a look from over her shoulder, Anoki smiled slyly. "I'm afraid my best magic tricks are ones with my tongue and hips," she said, "and I can make a cock disappear, if you catch my drift. Hmm...and I suppose escaping from ropes could count as a trick, too, buuut..."

She laughed. "Magical as that all is, I'm not sure if that's the sort of magic you mean?"

Pulling a red silk robe from her wardrobe, she headed back to the bed and draped it over Caelwyn's head, then leaned down to peek at his face. "Like I said, honey, my magic costs and you, my dear, seem to have misplaced yours, no?" She tapped his nose with a finger and sat down next to him, reaching down to pick up the phallus he'd knocked over and check it over for damage. It had been rather expensive, all polished stone! Luckily, she saw no abrasions.

"I do know a great knife trick, though!" she said, setting the object back on the table.

Lion

"Oh. OH!  Sex tricks.  Well, yes, as you've observed I have no money, nor any place to put it even if I did," he said with a wisened nod.  He busied his hands with wrapping them around his hips and waist.  "There we go."

Caelwyn flicked his eyes at her, peering at her from the corner of his, not quite sure what to make of her for a second.  She was an odd one, sure, but he supposed he could've been found by worse.  "Well as long as you don't take advantage of me, because really, I don't have time for that kind've nonsense, I'm up for just about anything.  It's not like I can go anywhere.  Knives are crude tools but interesting.  Entertain me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki looked Caelwyn dead in the eye and said, with utmost solemnity, "My dear captive, I swear on my shiny polished phallus that I will not ravish you unless invited. Until then, knife tricks it is."

And then, with a little grin, she reached across Caelwyn to the table where there lay a small basket of fruit. (Hey, just because her room was fancy didn't mean it was the most organized!) She plucked an apple from it, then pulled her knife from her belt.

She scooted up onto the bed more and shuffled back from Caelwyn, moving more toward the foot of the bed, to give herself some space. Sitting cross-legged across from him, she held the apple in one hand and the knife in the other. "Now, it's not the most amazing thing in the world, but it's the only one I can do here without putting a hole in the wall. Observe!"

Focusing, she flipped the knife up into the air, then caught it with the apple--with the blade sunk length-wise into the apple, rather than stabbing in tip-first. Removing the blade and rotating the apple, she tossed it again, caught it in the apple the same way, and then repeated the process several more times. One final toss and catch, and she set the knife aside, held the apple out, and broke it apart into perfectly sliced wedges.

With a smug smile, she offered one to Caelwyn. "Hungry?"

Lion

Caelwyn didn't realize it.  In fact, he was dead set on booing her.  But when a smile touched his lips at the trick, he gasped a little watched he apple unfurl outward.  "That's something!" he said and took an apple crisp for himself.

"Where did you learn to do that?  I'm not inclined toward blades myself, but it could come in hand some day.  But, ah I should've known already.  You're good with your hands."  And he munched on another apple piece.  "So what do you really call yourself?  I imagine you wouldn't get many clients with a name like Bessie. If I remember, you said you were called Vixen yes?  But that doesn't seem to be your real name."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"I taught myself!" Anoki said proudly, and took an apple slice for herself. "Got bored one day, and it was just me, a knife, and an apple, so I did what any civilized human being would do. Threw knives. It actually didn't take too many tries to get it right? You'd be amazed how quickly you learn when you cut yourself enough."

She took a bite of apple and fluffed her hair. Oh dear. Hopefully he'd forgotten the name she'd given him because he was forgetful, and not because he was concussed.

"Vixen's the other whore," she said, swallowing down her apple. "And I'm Bessie only to those with a milkmaid kink. To everyone else, I'm Cherry. Try to remember it this time, hm?"

Lion

[Actually I don't remember if he ever asked her what her name was! lol]

"Ah, Cherry!  That was it!  I knew it was something fruit related.  Admittedly, cherries aren't my favorite. They always got those little ball things in 'em,"  he said, eating more pieces of the apple.  "But it's a suitable name for a whore, uh, no offense."

A gradual banging on the wall behind them made the headboard move in rythm and moving his head along with it as he sat up.  "Well, if I don't think about it too hard, it almost feels like a back massage."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: