Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Naked and...unafraid? [Lion King!]

Started by Rhindeer, August 04, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"...I'm really, really happy you clarified that," Anoki said with a snort, having gone very quiet when he made that statement, "because I was about to run for the hills. And that would be a shame, because your hands are so nice."

She leaned back into him, letting her head fall back against his shoulder as he pulled her back against him, and she sighed and shut her eyes. Absently, she drew her hands up and ran her fingers over the backs of his hands and along his forearms. She couldn't reach much of him like this, but she knew from experience that such simple caresses felt really nice, and that hands and arms were too easily forgotten.

"Mm...you know, that's a good question. I've been with a lot of different people over the years, different body types, and I'm not sure I have a type. Physically, I mean." She gave a light laugh. "Ah, it's going to sound so cliche to say this, but I think I'm most attracted to personality. An attractive person with a foul, selfish disposition instantly becomes hideously ugly, but a kind, attentive person that's plain or awkward instantly becomes about ten times more attractive."

She paused. "That's not to say I'm not totally shallow in a lot of regards, so I guess if I were to answer honestly, from a first impression sort of perspective...well...I suppose I've got a bit of a thing for pretty people, so alright, that's a type. The overly rugged sorts with veiny, bulging muscles thick as trees and forests of body hair don't do it so much for me at first glance. But if they're a sweetheart, I'll swoon."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

The touch of her fingers was enough to send chills down his spine.  Goosebumps coursed their way along this forearms and shoulders and being close enough to smell her only made the chill drift further.

"I could understand that," he hummed.  A smirk spread across his face, fingers tracing underneath her breasts and cupping thepair of them, thumbs rrolling over the points of her nipples.

"I've dealt with all sorts of dreadful people.  Thank Kia above that I ran into you in this awful city after my ordeal.  And now that you're helping me still, I can't thank you enough."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

...Bastard.

A little jolt went through Anoki when his hands found her breasts (he must be a boob guy, she decided--he certainly seemed fixated on them and she wasn't complaining!), and she bit her lip as his thumbs teased her sensitive nipples. Dammit. He knew what he was doing. He knew she liked that! And she was certain that if she glanced over her shoulder, he'd be smirking like the stinker he was.

She shivered and let out a huffed breath, her toes curling. She was all relaxed and sleepy before, and now she was all alert, dammit. Alert, and still exhausted, and feeling the first flushes of arousal. What a frustrating combination.

"Ah...yes. Helping you. That I am!" she said distractedly, before she let out a soft whine and shifted restlessly back against him. "You're horrible, you know that?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

His expression was thoughtful, and his hands kept their idle motion, lazily running along the pert points that had become her nipples.  Caelwyn hadn't considered this a moment to be smug.  If he touched her breasts it was because she allowed him and he had thus dedicated himself to giving her a massage.  Were not the breasts as important to the body as the neck and back?  That's what those other people said anyway.

"Hrm? Horrible?  Why do you say that?" He asked.  "Do you not like the massage?"  He glanced at her face over her shoulder, brows raised.  Although he had an inkling that whine hadn't been one made in displeasure.  But he didn't want to be presumptuous.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"No, no, I like it, a lot, and that's the problem. Do you catch what I'm saying?" Anoki said, a little exasperation in her voice. She couldn't tell if he was teasing her or being sincere. Did he...did he really not understand? Really?

Like, she'd figured out that he was a virgin--he had to be!--but...but REALLY!

Even virgins at least knew what playing with someone's breasts did!

She decided to be blunt, reaching up and covering his hands with hers to still him. "What I'm saying is, when you do that, it makes me...randy."

Lion

"Oh.  Well, then that's a good thing isn't it?"  His tone was sincere, nut there was a vague twinkle in his eye as he looked at her hands that covered his hands that now covered her breasts.  "Feeling randy, I mean.  Does this make you randy?"

He leaned over her shoulder and left a soft wet kiss along her neck beside her throat, lips feeling at her quickened pulse, plucking at the flesh there.  "How about that?"  Frankly her reaction made him curious, and although it was a simple touch, she did feel more flush, and her pulse increased.

Still his thumbs rolled cautiously over the points of her nipples, and his legs eased around her.  They eased her in their vise, squeezing her closer to him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Bastard!

Despite herself, Anoki let out a breathy moan and tilted her head to the side when he kissed her, exposing more of her neck to his lips. Maybe he wasn't so inexperienced as she thought? Maybe that was all an elaborate joke! Or maybe he was just that rare but wonderful brand of curiously experimental, the sort of person that was naturally gifted at such things because they weren't afraid to try new things--and because they paid close attention to their partner.

Oh, whatever! She could theorize all she wanted, and boggle all she wanted, but the fact of the matter was he was turning her to putty now. Her heart raced, her blood heated even as her skin tingled with chills, and she found herself shifting restlessly and biting her bottom lip as he drew her closer and continued to play with her nipples--which, gods help her, was her weakness. And after over a day of his teasing, she felt close to bursting.

"Yes!" she gasped out, with a bit of a whine. "Incredibly so! Gods, Cael..." She brought a hand down to his knee and gripped him tightly, leaning her head back against his shoulder and sucking in a breath. "Please tell me that is your intention. Pleeeease tell me you're trying to tease me into ravishing you."

Lion

He was a curious fellow indeed.  And while Caelwyn wouldn't call himself hot blooded in any sense, he was interested in all the different reactions his actions elicited.  Her hitched breathing, the sound of her moan admittedly made his heart speed up, and when she opened her neck for him, he leaned down and gave another sucking kiss to her tender flesh.  Caelwyn was as humanas any man, no automaton that just sat and breathed.

"Tease you?  Not at all.  I'm merely wondering at you.  At your reactions."  He gave a soft chuckle as he kissed the other side of her neck.  He smiled and winked at her.  "Why? Would you ravish me terribly if I kept it up?"

He cupped at her breasts, squeezing them gently as his own blood heated.  He couldn't lie.  There was much to enjoy about the sensations of feeling her against him.  Proof she might find pressing against her back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

She couldn't take this anymore. Something had to give! Another soft, needy whine left her when she felt his erection grow and press against her back--but it was proof, at least, that this was affecting him, too.

And the way he spoke...

Was he hoping she would take matters into her own hands? It sounded like a challenge, and one she was willing to take him up on--but not yet. He wasn't a client, and they hadn't negotiated boundaries. She wasn't about to initiate before she knew what he was okay with, even if he was playing hell on her! Even if he was touching her in all the ways that suggested he wanted this, wanted her.

Anoki squirmed, squeezing his knee a little tighter and shuddering at those neck kisses, and though she just wanted to stay right where she was, wanted to reach behind her and answer his question with a hand around his cock, she finally grabbed his wrists and turned around to face him. The water sloshed over the rim of the tub as she settled on her knees and she laced their fingers together, keeping his hands from doing any other distracting things as she held their hands up in the air near his head and met his eyes. She needed to keep her head on straight, needed to get his honest answer.

Even if all the signals were there, she needed to hear it spoken.

"Caelwyn," she said, voice a little breathless and skin flushed with heat, "do you want to be ravished? Because if you do..." Her lips quirked into a teasing smirk. "Then yes. I will ravish you so terribly, you have no idea."

Lion

The grip on his knee left behind residual tingles, a crispness on his skin that he ought to ignore.  Pulse raced, and he met Anoki's eyes with a half-lidded gaze.  Did he want to be ravished?  It was a tantalizing proposal.  And frankly he was aroused enough to give it serious consideration.

Wrists were soon bound and he faced her with a deeper flush.  Still a grin bounced on his lips and he shrugged in response to her question.  "I don't see why not.  We both earned a moment of respite after the hell we'd just been through," he said.  He kept still now, although the tip of his manhood peeked up from the waters, as if curious as to the conclusion of this little conversation.

Caelwyn fought to keep a straight face, snorting a little, squirming beneath her grip.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki's eyes followed Caelwyn's downward to where his cock was now peeping out of the water, and her smirk grew into a grin. "Good," she said, "because it seems someone's been feeling rather left out."

And her grip on his hands tightened into a playful squeeze as she tugged him into her and sealed her mouth to his in a kiss that was more sensual and tender than rough and demanding. Her lips moved against his, tasting and feeling, and she loosed her grip on his hands so she could slide them over his wet shoulders and down his chest and belly, nails lightly grazing as she passed over his navel and lower still--yet when she was only a breath from grazing his cock, she slid her hands over the tops of his thighs instead, then back up, and tangled her fingers in his hair.

She smiled against his lips, teasing him, and pulled back with a gentle nibble on his bottom lip. "Let's get out of the bath, then," she said, and leaned in to suck at his earlobe. "I want to take my time with you, and the water's getting too cold."

Lion

Whether it was involuntary or not, he couldn't be sure, but when she kissed him, he released a moan, a soft one filled with a quiet need.  Did he need?  Or was it merely a secondary reaction to the heat of another's mouth against his lips.  He kissed her back, massaging lips against hers and pulling away with loud smacks.  She tasted lovely, even sweetly as he kissed her.

Fire trailed where her hands left their residual contact.  He was half-dazed by the time she pulled away.  The ache in his groin was too hard to ignore, and a soft gasp escaped him when her hands pressed to his thighs.  "Kia's boobs," he hissed, smiling at her when he opened his eyes.  "We're all ready good and slick anyway.  And wrinkly...I mean...our skin...from the water.  Not...old."

He sputtered and let his hands continue their passage between and along the canyon of her breasts, rolling thumbs over nipples, cooling flesh against cooling palms.  He set them down at her hips, guiding her with him, as he stood from the tub and nearly slipped coming out of it.

He laughed.  "Gods," he snorted.  "I'm getting all the slippery everywhere!"  Arms slithered around her, gripping hard against her hips and ass, gripping along the muscle he found beneath her skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki certainly needed at this point as Caelwyn's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. The guy might be awkward as hell, but gods above, he at least knew how to use his hands, and goosebumps that had nothing to do with the cooler air hitting her wet skin rose all along her arms and legs and the back of her neck as those hands moved over her hips and ass.

No, maybe it wasn't just need, but more want. He wasn't even paying her--and she wasn't even charging him! And the thought hadn't even entered her mind, even though by rights she should be. But how different would it be, doing this with someone who wasn't a customer, but a...friend? Would it even be different at all? Her heart beat fast, a thrill going through her that was half excitement, half...nerves? Nerves! Weird! Perhaps because there was no script here, and she wasn't playing a role.

And she was too tired to even think of what role she ought to play, anyway.

"Slippery is good," she said into Cael's ear, breath tickling his skin. "So is wet. Which I am." And her smile was wicked as she pushed Caelwyn backwards to her bed, and then guided him onto it, not caring at that moment that they were both dripping wet and soaking the bed as she crawled in beside him. She grabbed a blanket and yanked it over the both of them to keep out the chill, covering them in a little blanket fort, and pulled him in close as the blanket was still fluttering down around them.

Her lips found his again even as her hands trailed over him, one hand grazing over the wet skin of his hip and down along his thigh--before she teased her fingers along his cock, just light, grazing caresses as she kissed him.

Lion

She was right.  And when she was right, she was right. 

Caelwyn didn't really think about much of anything else right now.  He was not a man of desire or heated flesh, but he was as mortal and human as anyone else, prone to vulnerabilities.  Was it a moment of weakness?  He considered it to be nothing more than a shared moment between two friends.

He would enjoy himself, he decided.  There wasn't any point in having second thoughts.

They both made a plopping sound when their bodies made contact, and he felt the blanket beneath him stick to his form.  He laughed a bit.  "Damn, it'll get all sticky soon," he murmured, kissing her back with sensous lips.  They responded in kind, hands roving over her as the blanket was settled in.  It felt nice, trapping the heat around them.

Something twitched down below his waist, and when he realized it was her hand, he gasped pleasantly.  "Eager beaver," he muttered, biting at her lower lip.  He wasn't going to complain, nor let her have all the fun.  Fingers soon found the wetness between her legs, fingers rolling against her clit.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Oh!" Anoki gasped when Caelwyn's hand slipped between her legs and found what so many men forgot was even there. Her body tensed in pleasure and surprise before relaxing again with a sigh, and she rolled her hips into his hand to encourage him, even as her mind boggled.

Maybe...maybe she had assumed wrong about him? She'd assumed him an awkward, bumbling virgin! But no virgin she'd laid with had done THAT without her having to guide their hand there first. Unless...

...His knowledge came from emaciated corpses.

Her breath caught on a sound that was half moan, half laugh, and she smashed her lips hard against his to muffle the sound and threw her leg over his hip to give him more space to work. She ran her tongue over his lips, nibbling and tasting, before she slipped it past them entirely and tangled her free hand in his hair--even as her other hand stopped its teasing and wrapped around his cock. "Mm, yeah," she murmured, stroking him from base to tip, thumb rubbing along the glans, "my beaver is quite eager. And you...it's not even morning, and your cock's already excited to crow."

She grinned against his lips, nipping playfully at them, and feathered kisses down to his chin and jaw, her breath hitching as they stroked each other, her hips pressing into his hand more urgently. "Gods, where did you learn that?"

Lion

The human body was if anything predictable.  The mechanics themselves simple enough to understand. Sure, he couldn't be certain his hand between her legs would be well received, but he didn't hesitate and when she eased into it, he continued rubbing fingers around her clit.  She was moist indeed, and his hand moved with ease.  But oh did she tease him.  He growled a bit, body tensing and easing as she gripped his most vulnerable appendage.

A snort erupted from her joke.  "Cock's crow?  Oh har har," he snickered.  "You must think yourself some kind of jester with how funny you are, yes?"  Teeth nibbled on her lower lip, tugging on it as he moaned.  "Your hand works wonders, darling."  Another deep biting kiss, and he rolled them both over.  His hand was slick with her, his heart skipping a beat a moment.

"I heard of this, and just let me know if I'm doing it right."  He removed his hand, sliding down to her belly, lingering close to her heat and giving an exploratory kiss on her thigh.  It increased in pressure, sucking on the flesh of her inner thigh, lips dragging closer until he faced her heat.  He gazed down for a moment before giving a flick of his tongue on her clit.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

WELL!

Here she was, thinking she'd take it slow with him. Thinking, you know, she would ease Caelwyn into this like every other nervous, self-conscious virgin she'd ever laid with, slowly work him up, get him more comfortable with things, have no expectations...

And yet before she knew it, Anoki found herself laying there with Caelwyn's face between her legs.

She let out a choked gasp when he kissed her thigh, a sound close to a laugh--that area was a strange mix of ticklish and arousing for her!--and before she had a chance to fully register surprise, his tongue was on her clit. And her laughter died, replaced by an arch of her back and a whimper that was part enjoyment, part startled.

No, he was definitely new to this, if his words were any indication, but dear gods and goddesses, he was confident. Maybe it shouldn't have surprised her, since he had been nothing but confident everywhere else, but whoa. Many experienced men wouldn't even do that! Her hands shot down to his hair, tangling in it and holding him in place, and she rocked her hips up in encouragement, breathing heavier.

"Nooooo, you're doing that just right!" she gasped, letting her nails graze teasingly along his scalp. "My thanks to whoever told you that! Just keep doing more of that and you'll be any lady's best friend."

Lion

"Ouch!"

The hair pulling if anything startled him.  Caelwyn wasn't sure she was trying to pull him away or hold him there.  But when he couldn't move, he was certain the. That it was the latter.  Well, then he'd just have to give it a go then wouldn't he?  This was an experiment much like any other and even if his practical experience was rather limited, he was curious and inventive when he needed to be.

With a muffled sound of appreciation, he began to taste her, tentative, slow, and purposeful.  Her warmth had a certain sweetness to it, and when he eased against her, he grew bolder, focusing on her clit where she ached the most.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Holy shit," Anoki breathed, and had to remind herself to be careful with Caelwyn's hair. Her hands still tangled in it, but she loosened her grip and threaded her fingers through it instead, nails raking lightly over his scalp. It was an effort, though, when the flick of his tongue made her tense and squirm, and her breathing soon came out in pants and gasps, her head tilted back and hips rolling up into his ministrations.

"Perfect..." she gasped out, a sound close to a whimper, biting her lip as she fought the urge to twist and writhe--and resisting it, because he had found just the right spot and she didn't want him to lose his place. "Oh, gods, Cael...you're gonna...ah...! You're gonna make me come!"

Her toes curled and her back arched, shivers coursing through her from her core to her fingertips, and there was surprise in her voice, for it had been a while since someone had focused on pleasuring her. It felt almost selfish, and oddly vulnerable, and as she felt herself growing closer, felt the tension building and warming, she suddenly groaned and gripped his hair tighter, tugging lightly to stop him.

"W...wait!"

Lion

Nails scraping along his scalp, while not entirely unpleasant, was a decent way to make him sink further between her legs.  Caelwyn was if anything adventurous.  Well, as adventurous as he felt suited to being at any particular moment.  In this one, his curiosity was getting the better of him.  To feel her body trembling at what he was doing intrigued him.  He wondered what more things could be done to her to make her feel such.

Would it happen more than once on a single escapade?  Could it be sustained over one drawn out period?  The possibilities seemed endless.  At least until she pulled on his hair again.

He paused in his lickings as he peered up at her, a stray hair caught in the fold of his lip.  "What? What?  Are you experiencing things?" he panted?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn