Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Naked and...unafraid? [Lion King!]

Started by Rhindeer, August 04, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[Loooool neither do I! xDDDD SO IT WORKS OUT!]

"Suitable, but kind of silly if you think about it," Anoki said with a smile. "Since cherries are often symbolic of virginity, and whores aren't exactly--"

She cut off as a banging interrupted her, and then she let out a long-suffering sigh. "I told Chastity to move her bed back from the wall!" she said, and set her knife back on the table as she crawled forward on her knees, leaned over Caelwyn, and pounded her fist on the wall.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Move the bed!" she shouted, and pounded on the wall again until the banging on the other side stopped. A few moments later, and there came the faint sound of something scraping across the floor.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Chastity!?" Caelwyn said, snorting out a laugh and nearly choking on his apples.  Well that certainly beat the hell outta cherries.  He shook his head and watched her for a moment, double taking.

"Hey!  That was actually a nice massage.  You even gotten the shit kicked out of your back.  My back's all tight and knotted, it was working nicely you know," he said with a mild scowl.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Anoki lifted one of perfectly plucked and immaculately maintained eyebrows. "Be that as it may, it was going to give me a migraine after too long. Besides, you realize where you are, correct? If you want a massage, you just need to ask."

She scooted back on the bed and cracked her knuckles. "Ask nicely enough and pathetically enough and I may even give you one for free. If you also promise not to sob through it. That's just awkward."

It wasn't normally something she would offer free of charge--her time was money, and people paid for just her presence--but she wasn't working tonight, anyway, and the guy was so busted up she couldn't help but feel bad for him.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Honestly, I hadn't even thought to ask.  It's not like I have any real way to compensate you.  But if you insist, it's not like I can turn down such a much need offer," he said and managed a smile at her.  With some effort he crawled down onto his belly, mindful of his bruises and shoved a pillow under his chin.  Maybe she didn't really offer, but he would just ride it out as long as he could

"I promise not to cry.  I'm a man after all.  Men don't cry.  I whine and complain, but I'll do my best to be extra manly, I promise."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"Hmm...that wasn't exactly asking you just did there, but it'll do!" Anoki said with a laugh and a shake of her head as he assumed the position. Poor guy. But really, with how beat up he was, and how eager he was to get his stuff back despite it...

It really begged the question of what was in his bag?

She crawled over him and lightly straddled his back, sitting up on her knees rather than sitting on him, because she didn't want to put pressure on his bruises. Reaching over him, she grabbed more oil from her bedside table--more lavender. He may have complained about the scent, but it was supposed to be good for relaxation, and she figured he'd complain even more if she mixed scents.

Rubbing it onto his shoulders, she grimaced. "Pardon my language, but damn. You have some huge knots here..." she said as she began to knead them. "On second thought, I won't dock you too many man points if you whimper. If I'm going to get these out, I'm going to have to be a little rough. Is that okay with you?"

Lion

Caelwyn melted into the bed and shrugged his shoulders.  "Be as rough as you want.  I am putty in your hANDS.   I am CLAY to be molded to your WHIM!  I am the sand to be MAaaAAAde ...ugh..into a castle."  Caelwyn groaned in slight pleasure, thought it seemed unusual for him to let anyone touch his back.  He could make an exception for this moment however.

"I'll be okay.  No whimpering here.  Just a man being manly, gettin a massage.  I always pay my debts, so name your price and I'll see that you're well compenSAAAAATED!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki didn't need to be told twice! As soon as she got the go ahead, she laid into him, kneading his muscle like clay and really getting her fingers in there, trying to rub out the gnarly knots. She didn't attack them directly yet, instead focusing on the areas just outside them first, to try to get them to loosen up a little.

She bit her lip, trying not to laugh at the way his voice rose as she worked him. But hey, he wasn't complaining!

"You know, I bet if we had a little musical accompaniment, you could sing a pretty tune, way you're going on," she said with a laugh. "You're hitting some high notes there, my manly sand castle! What is that called again? Alto?"

Lion

"Alto?" he asked.  "Nonsense!  I'm a baritone!"  He actually laughed and began to sing in a low manly tone hitting all sour notes.  "Bah, well, singing has never been one of my strong suits."  Gods above, her hands were like magic as she kneaded into him.  He shook here and there where the muscles were most tense but he never whimpered or cried.

But Kia knew he wanted to.   "GoooOOOOOds.   Get right there where my lower back mEETS my uppER BAck.  That's WHERE it HURT the most.  Bllllllllaaaaargh!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Is there a sick whale in here? Or is that just me?" Anoki teased him as he sang, and reached up to ruffle his hair playfully, getting some of the oil in it as a result. "I think alto suits you better, honey. Stick to what you're good at."

Shifting a little down his back until she straddled his legs, she trailed her hands down Caelwyn's spine--and arched her eyebrows appreciatively, because this gave her a good view of his ass. And as she'd observed before, he did have a rather nice one--she'd seen a lot of asses, she should know, she was something of a connoisseur of asses.

"Right here?" she asked innocently as she began to roll her fingertips into the muscle, meeting stiff tissue. Dear gods. This had to be painful. Still, she grinned. "You know, the kinds of sounds you're making, soon enough it's going to be Chastity pounding on our wall."

Lion

The innocent motion made him jerk his entire body underneath hers.  "Gah!" he said and seethed.  "HrrrMMMMMmmmmmmgh!"  He turned to looked up at her from the corner of his eye and caught the little simper on her lips.  "Y-yeah that's the spot."

Her hands felt divine.  And he forced his body to become completely prostrated on the bed.  He layed his arms out on either side of him and let her work.  "Bah, Well Chastity can go suck an egg.  Or whatever it is she sucks on. Fffrrrrrrrrrghghghghghgh.  Kia's corn cobs, that feels gooood!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki's grin was devilish, her voice a purr as she leaned into her hands, putting her body into the massage.

"How good? Too good?" she asked. "Because if it's getting too good, honey, you may want to warn me. There's no shame here, sugar, but these are clean sheets, so I'd at least like to lay a towel down first."

Lion

"What?  Gah.  How could a massage ever be too good?" he asked, moaning loudly to the force of her hands.  Caelwyn could only assume she enjoyed her work since she was just so damn good at it.  He supposed there was more to it than just massages, but he was liking it so far.

"So just how well,  Vrrrrgghhhhhhghghghh - does work like this pay?  I guess you gotta be Goooooood right? "

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"It depends on how good you are," Anoki said, with shameless pride in her voice. "The better you are, the more in demand you are. The more in demand you are, the more people will pay, and thus the more you can charge."

She ground into one of his hard knots then, attacking it with her thumbs, her hands surprisingly strong for being so soft and well maintained. "Me? Not to toot my own horn, but I'm good, darlin'. I get paid the fat coins. You should feel humbled and impressed, getting massaged by whorish royalty for no fee."

She winked at him. "Maybe if you ever find your money, I can show you more magic tricks."

Lion

She hit another spot that made his body jerk, but he was better prepared his time.  "Oh, I didn't realize I was in the presence of someone so special.  You have my regards.  But I can see why you're probably worth it."  He laughed.

"What's your least favorite kind of customer?" he asked with a simper.  "The real fat ones I bet.  You'd need a map to find your way around 'em."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

With a laugh, Anoki pinched his bottom before she went back to his knots. "Don't be judgmental, now! A lot of them are actually really sweet and pay well! No, my least favorite kinds are..."

She made a sour face. "The pigs. The assholes who think women are inferior, and that they can abuse them and treat them however they like. Don't get me wrong, honey, I like some power play, and I like it when things get rough. But I mean the sorts that have that attitude outside the safe, consensual fantasy."

Lion

When she said that, Caelwyn frowned a bit.  "Oh...  I had no idea," he said peering at her from the corner of her eye.  He supposed most people had 'no idea'.  It was easy to turn a blind eye to the suffering of others.  He had a better excuse since he was not the sort of man that frequented these kinds of "establishments". 

"And how can you tell?" he asked.  "I mean when they come in?  How do you know the good ones from the bad ones before it's too late."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki winced as she considered that question, her hands stilling for a moment, before she went back to work.

"Mm, well, you don't know, and that's the problem..." she said quietly, voice trailing off. But then she lightly smacked Caelwyn's bottom and gave it another little pinch to try to lighten up the mood. "Oh my! Things sure went to a dark place fast! Honestly, honey, it's okay. I sure wouldn't have expected you to know. If it makes you feel any better, though, we may spend a lot of time on our backs, but we're not helpless little turtles. We look out for one another, and have ways of handling the rotten apples."

Another light pat on the bottom. "And your apples seem fine and ripe to me, so I wouldn't be worried."

Lion

Caelwyn was a little stunned by the slap and pinch and he tried to turn his sore neck back to look at her, well as best he could before he flopped back down and gave an awkward laugh.

Before Caelwyn knew it, he started to drift off to sleep as the massage endured and he closed his eyes, soon breathing softly.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

At a certain point, Anoki could tell she was losing Caelwyn--namely, when he stopped responding to her comments. So she quieted down as she worked, and rubbed his muscles until she felt the tension leave his body, and heard his breathing slow and even out.

When she stopped, and he didn't respond, she knew he was down for the count. With a wry smile down at him, she moved slowly, carefully, and swung a leg over him as she crawled off of him. Poor thing needed the sleep, no doubt, and she wasn't about to wake him. Him healing up was more important than his possessions--and in any case, that bag of his was likely long gone by now.

Hopefully it didn't have anything important in it!

With a yawn of her own, she took off her belt, veil, and headscarf, because whatever. He knew she was a whore now. Honestly, she'd only kept it on because she'd forgotten. With that taken care of, she pulled the covers up and over Caelwyn, then slid beneath them herself.

Because sure, she'd said she wouldn't pull any tricks, but that didn't mean she was giving up her bed!

Lion

It was a few hours later that Caelwyn opened one eye and peeked out into the dark room.  His body was starting to feel better and his back was a little stiff as he opened up his other eye and turned over, finding Anoki was fast asleep.  He looked out the window, still evening and his eyes narrowed.

Bah, well, he healed up long enough and he'd wasted enough time lying here.  As quietly as he could, he slipped out of bed and held onto his side, slipping the robe around his waist and knotting it, making it look like a miniskirt and he stepped softly to her wardrobe.  He suppose he couldn't be picky about what to wear considering everything in here could be sewn together to make one outfit.

He grabbed a skimpy looking dress-thing and threw it over his shoulders like a shirt.  Thank Kia he was slender enough for it to fit him and it stopped just about the folded robe.  It would do and it was better than nothing.  Caelwyn moved toward the window and opened it, taking one peek at Anoki before climbing through it and trying to find his way down. 

"Ouch!  Dammit!" he hissed, when he lost his balance and fell on his ass, landing on some crates at the bottom of the window.  It wasn't a soft landing, and he made some noise as he got up, but he didn't care.  He was already out of the building and now he was going to track down those rat bastards and-

"Get my bag back," he said determinedly and, still holding his side, began to stagger down the street back in the direction he came.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: