Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Naked and...unafraid? [Lion King!]

Started by Rhindeer, August 04, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Anoki jumped and gave a little yelp when he slapped her ass, because she genuinely had not expected that from him! Huh! This Caelwyn, as it was turning out, was full of surprises--maybe that's why she just couldn't help but stick around him and see this through.

She had a feeling she'd be the one doing the fighting if it came to that, though. Boxer or not, and even if he was feeling better, these crooks had laid him out once before.

As soon as he was out the door, Anoki fluffed out her hair, going for a sexily tousled look, and strode over to the mens' table. She put some extra sway in her hips, and when she leaned her hands onto the table she made sure to press her elbows inward to squeeze her breasts together, giving her a little extra cleavage.

"Hey there, boys," she said when they startled, having not expected company at their table. She smiled, watching them from under thick lashes, and when she saw their eyes stray to her breasts, she took a quick look at them. She couldn't see the balding one's teeth, since his mouth was closed, but a look at the other one's wrist showed a scar that matched Caelwyn's description. Huh! She hadn't expected it to be this easy! But then again, crooks could be stupid and lazy. With Caelwyn out of the way, they probably felt cocky enough to go to a nearby tavern, never guessing they'd be pursued.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but you caught my eye. Big, rugged men like you are harder and harder to find, and I just thought..." She cocked her head. "If you weren't busy or anything, maybe you fellas would like to join me? Out back. For a little free entertainment..."

"Well, if you aren't the little minx!" one of the men, clearly drunk, laughed as he grabbed her about the waist and pulled her onto his lap.

Ack! That was the opposite of what was supposed to happen! Anoki shot a glance at the door, and hoped Caelwyn would be patient while she tried to sort this out and get them outside like they were supposed to!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Ouch!  Stupid rusty nails," Caelwyn hopped up a little, kicking a piece of metal away in the dark.  It was smelly in the alley and Caelwyn was sure he stepped on a piss puddle just outside the rear door.  He'd cleaned his foot off as best he could and tried to keep his mind focused on the task at hand.  It wasn't like Anoki promised him this was one of the more glamorous parts of Ketra.  Being from Serendipity, Caelwyn didn't know why he had such high expectations.  Nevertheless, this wasn't about bodily cleanliness, or even the fact that he was out here half-dressed and shivering.

This was more important than everything above, combined.  This...was about education!

Caelwyn stayed in half-darkness, arms crossed over his chest as he waited for the woman to work her magic.  With any luck, those two buffoons would be panting like dogs in no time.

"Come on, Anoki.  Just take your breasts out!" he hissed to himself.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

[He's gonna need some tetanus shots!]

Take her breasts out she did. Well, perhaps not literally, but within minutes she'd gotten the bald one's face buried in her cleavage and was trying, desperately, not to cringe as he drooled between them.

She was definitely going to need a bath after this.

"Oh, you two are just delightful! Ever so charming!"

She'd swapped some spit with the scarred one, whose lap she sat in, as the bald one tended to her breasts, and had to hold her breath each time so as not to gag, because his breath reeked of rotten meat and tasted just as bad! Oh, Caelwyn was going to owe her big for this one!

Finally, though, once she'd gotten their full attention, and felt the happiness of the scarred one poking against her ass, she decided this was enough. Hopefully she had the drunk idiots hooked enough that they'd follow her like dogs to a bitch in heat. She could only hope!

The bald one had just begun to tug down the top of her dress when, with a girlish giggle, Anoki flounced to her feet and pulled her straps back up. "Well, darlings, I hope you don't mind but I'm getting a little shy! I'm not one to give an entire tavern a show," she said with a grin, backing away from them with an exaggerated sway to her hips. "I only do private showings. So if you're interested in seeing more, why don't you join me?"

And then she turned on her heel and headed, briskly, out the door while the dumbfounded men scrambled to their feet, with much drunken stumbling.

Anoki shut the door behind her and turned to Caelwyn, the airheaded smile long gone. "They're coming, so get ready!" she said, taking up position on the other side of the door. "I hope you appreciate this, because they drooled all over me."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Caelwyn was ready as he could ever be and he released a sigh of anticipation when at last he saw Anoki emerge from the other side.  "Geeze!  You couldn't have taken any longer," he mumbled and awaited in his initial position when the men burst through the backdoor, the bald one spotting Anoki first.

"Ah, there ya are darling," he said, grinning.

Just then Caelwyn tapped him on the shoulder and just when the man faced him, his fist came flying square against his jaw, making him spin and sprawl face first into a piss puddle.

The scarred one was a little wiser to the game.  "The hell!?" he growled, dashing forward to come to his buddy's aid.  He swung a left hook and Caelwyn was ready for him, ducking underneath it and skirting around him, hitting him hard in the ribs and the again in the kidneys, dropping him like a rotten egg.

That's how he smelled anyway.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Anoki was left standing there, her eyes wide, her mouth open with words that never came out, and her hands lifted in preparation to fight. But she never got a chance to use her fists because Caelwyn, weak, injured, clueless, pretty Caelwyn...

Left her completely speechless as he released his inner beast and took out the both of those men! True, they were drunk, so maybe he was at a bit of an advantage--no, who was she fooling?! He was dressed like a loon and had been whining about walking barefoot not minutes ago, but those moves were not the mindless flailing of a total amateur. The guy had actual moves.

The two men were out cold, the one laying in the puddle moaning softly, but he wouldn't be getting back up anytime soon. Anoki blinked once, twice, and then covered her mouth in shock. "Caelwyn, you...how...where did that come from?!" she breathed, turning to gawk at him.

That left hook of his...

Hot damn.

Lion

"Ow!  Damn nail!" he hissed and kicked another nail away from the sprawled bodies on the ground he wiggled his fist around.  It was sore and unused to such exertion.  At least not in a long while he looked back up at Anoki with a confused expression.

"What?" he muttered  "Oh, that was nothing.  I coulda given them much worse.  But I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to get my bag.  And maybe my clothes too."  He turned over the one moaning in pain and waved away a gust of bad breath.  "You.  Remember me?  Yeah, you took something of mine and I want it back.  Who's your other partner?"

The man only groaned, blinking hard at him.  "You...that skinny...crazy..."

"Just answer the question.  What's his name?"

"Blaaaaaaaargh...   Foley."

"Where can I find him?"  Caelwyn said and shook the man vigorously.

But he already passed out again and Caelwyn stepped back.  "Foley huh?  Well, can't be too hard.  Just have to scour the city.  Come along, Anoki!  Put your breasts back together, eh?  You might need those later."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Scour the entire city.

That snapped Anoki out of her impressed stupor.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I know you're probably feeling really good and cocky now, and that's great! But do you realize how big Ketra is?" Anoki asked, reaching into her dress and adjusting her breasts, moving them back where they were supposed to go. She used both hands to press them together and give them a slight lift, bouncing on her heels as though that helped give them that extra boost.

"It's not exactly a tiny village, Cael."

Lion

Caelwyn crossed his arms over his chest and half listened, instead watching her adjust her breasts with curiosity.  He stepped forward and took the liberty to adjust her left breast.  "Well you do have a point," he began.  "The best chance we have would be to search in a radius.  He can't be far."

He stuck his hand down her shirt all the while he was talking and moved her boobs around until they were more or less symmetrical.  "There.  Much better.  Anyway, I don't suppose you'd suggest going around, asking for a Foley?  Because that wouldn't look suspicious at all."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki didn't hear a word he said, because she was a little too distracted by the fact that he had his hand down her dress and was...playing with her breasts.

Oh, she was used to people manhandling those puppies, all right, but she didn't expect it of Caelwyn! And so casually! Just reach and grab and wiggle it all around! Her eyes went wide as she just stood there and watched him, eyebrows rising, and even placed her hands on her hips and puffed her chest out to give him more room to work. Well. Alright, then! She could dig this.

"You know, I usually charge for that," she remarked when he was done, a crooked, amused grin on her face.

Lion

"Charge for what? Directions?"  Then he recalled her breasts and pushed them up again, nonchalantly.  "Oh those?  Well one was slightly more up than the other.  I understand in your profession you must keep your assets in prim appearance.  I was only trying to help."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"That's very considerate of you," Anoki said, the smile never leaving her face. "And so altruistic! Thank you for looking after me like that. Well, looking after the girls, anyway. They appreciate it, too. By all means, keep on helping!"

Though so help her, if he remarked that one was slightly smaller than the other, or was implying she was sagging by the way he kept pushing them up, she was going to have words.

"Anyway! You were saying something earlier? Before you starting helping me?"

Lion

"You have little to be wary of.  They're very nice and well taken care of.  I'm sure everyone appreciates them," he said with a beam and took her arm, leading them out of the alley.

"I said maybe we should spread out some kind of radius from this location.  How many Foleys can there be in the city?" he repeated.  "There's got to be an easier way to narrow it down."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Now that you mention it, I do know of one way we could narrow it down real quick," Anoki said with a devious smile, and tapped Caelwyn lightly on the nose. "I'm just not sure how well you'd like it."

Lion

At that notion, Caelwyn furrowed his brow.  "Well, what did you have in mind?" he asked, curious, but nevertheless skeptical.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki cast a look behind them, at the men passed out in the filth.

"Just that we could always take one of them along and torture the information out of them," she cheerfully said, taking out her knife as she spoke and twirling it between her fingers.

Lion

Caelwyn thought about it.  "It's an interesting thought.  But why do you seem so excited about it?  I take it it's something you do often then?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki laughed, still playing with her knife. "Oh, you know, it's just that I torture people all the time. Daily, nightly! Whips, chains, hot wax, manacles, all manner of terrible things that get men moaning and begging and screaming! I know my stuff."

She winked at Caelwyn. "Seriously, though, we could just question them."

Lion

Caelwyn crossed his arms over his chest and gave her a serious look.  "Well, I want neither of them to moan or scream or beg for mercy.  Though your suggest does pose another possibility.  We need to make one of them talk.  And it seems a viable solution to our current situation.  I normally am not a proponent of violence as a means to anything, but considering our circumstances..."

Soon he nodded, pointing to the scarred one.  "He looks like the easiest to carry.  I almost forgot I was still injured, so you'll have to do most of the heavy lifting."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki looked from the downed man, to Caelwyn, and back again. The smallest of the men was still nearly a foot taller than her, and at least twice as heavy, if that beer belly was anything to go by.

Putting her knife away, Anoki placed a hand on her hip. "Now, I know I'm awesome and everything, but there's a logistics issue here with regards to his size versus my size. No matter what any girl tells you, Cael, size does matter. Now, I suppose I could drag him...probably get him at least to that alley..." She cocked her head, looking from the mouth of the alley to the man as she estimated the distance. Then she shrugged and walked over to the downed man and grabbed him beneath the arms.

"We're not torturing him, though. Gods, what's the matter with you! You didn't think I was serious about that, did you? You'd actually torture a man for this bag? Really? Harsh."

Lion

Caelwyn supposed he had a point.  But she had seemed so excited about it before, and to think she was simply putting on a jest!  This was no laughing matter and he frowned deeply at her.  "My life's work is in that bag.  All my life, I've had people bully and harass me, dog me like some kind of wilderness prey animal.  Sure they threw rocks at me and called me ninny, but I'll be damned before I'll let them ruin everything I've worked hard for.  Thugs, rockheads, ruffians, and braggarts, you name it."

His eyes were serious and he flicked his middle finger out to the man Anoki tried to carry.

He moved in to help her, though moving down to lift that much weight didn't bode well for his back or ribs.  Still he did not complain and helped her drag him down the alley.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn