Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The hunter in the woods. (Hiddenblade)

Started by SecretSlayer, September 11, 2014, 12:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretSlayer

Jace, a large hunter, began to walk through the dense woods. He stalked behind a large boar and carefully held his knife in his massive arm. He tackled his prey and slit the large boar's throat. He continued to stalk through and said,
"it's my livin'..And boy do I enjoy it!"
He whistled a small tune as he dragged the boar. He went to a small shelter he had made and put the boar on the ground. He sat, sharpening his knife as he sat down on a small rock as if it were a stool.

thehiddenbeast13

A thin man began to walk through woods with a knife and sword in hand. He cautiously walked through the woods and noticed a boar on the ground.
",Disgusting..." he murmured to himself.
He started to walk along the woods until he heard the sound of steel scraping along something. He started to advance along a small camp and murmured to himself,
"This is horrendous.."
He could see the pelt of numerous animals. He saw a large man sharpening his knife and said,
"Are you the one responsible for this monstrosity of a camp?"

Ethereal-Star

((Any objections to another player? Also which two characters are in play here? No links for the first one and the second I don't know which one you're using. Thanks!!))

thehiddenbeast13

((I really don't know...I'll try and ask slayer since me and him are good friends irl...give it a while tough, and to answer your question I'm using Johnathan while slayer is using jace williams. You can click the link for mine, but you're gonna have to search his up.))

Ethereal-Star