Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This hurts me more than it hurts you. [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, September 22, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Was she ever going to get used to being carried like a damsel? Probably not. But at least this time, she was trying to just relax and not get all flustered about it, with...okay results. Namely because this time it was a quick trip from the ground to the chair, with no extra lingering contact.

Comfortably seated, Briar shifted to rest her feet in the basin and let Dirk take her hands to unwrap--though she jerked them back reflexively at first, until she saw the gloves on his hands. Still, she was tentative, still unused to it, and found herself half anticipating the upcoming pampering, and half wanting to eat her words. She wasn't used to all this...fussing. And she hadn't been expecting him to take her sarcasm so literally. But since he had, she also didn't want to back down. She would not be the first to flinch!

She watched him work, revealing the scabs on her hands, shivering when his fingers brushed against skin--dear gods, were her palms sensitive.

"Sooo...er...is this part of the massage bit or the nail bit?" she asked, more to make idle chatter than anything, because the silence made this more awkward. Besides, she was genuinely curious--she'd never experienced either.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"I will be massaging your hands and feet, but this is the nail part." Dirk's answers were getting better. He would have originally just answered what was asked, but he was learning that giving a little extra information would help things out. With the bandages off of her hands, the stitches and scabs were visible, and Dirk did a quick inspection. They were healing nicely. A week more and Briar would be able to walk, though she'd still be tender. Dirk pulled a cleansing bead from his bag and dropped it in the bowl, then he poured warm water over Briar's hands. He gently massaged them, careful not to damage or pull on the stitches. As dried blood and flakes of skin fell into the bowl, the bead drew them into it.
         "Soak your hands in this hot water while I work on your feet," Dirk told Briar, as he sat on the ground and began unwrapping her feet.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Oh."

Honestly, she hadn't realized the "nail part" would be so...involved. She just figured he'd throw some lacquer on and be done with it. Did he even have that stuff? Probably. He seemed to have everything in that bag of his. But those thoughts soon flew out the window as he started to clean her hands.

She winced and tensed, the wounds tender, but the warm water soothed them, as did the gentle massage, and soon pain gave way to a strange sort of pleasure. She still found it difficult to fully relax, however; she was hyper-aware of every touch, and filled with a strange sort of resentment and shame that she liked it. She wasn't supposed to! This was so awkward! Why the fuck was this sending tingles up her goddamned arms!

Then he moved to her feet and she jerked, heat rising to her face at the realization, and lifted her feet up out of his grasp. "Whoa, wait! You mean you're gonna like...rub on them like my hands and shit? Errr, isn't that...kinda gross?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Dirk did not understand. That didn't make any sense to him. Why would her feet be any dirtier than her hands. "Why is that gross? I can wash them if you like."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar wrinkled her nose. "'Cause they're...y'know...feet."

Aeytrious

"You've been bathing regularly, your feet are wrapped in clean bandages twice a day, and I carry you almost everywhere," Dirk said, peeking over the table to look at Briar. "Your feet are no dirtier than your hands. If it makes you more comfortable, I will wash them as soon as I unwrap them."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

...This was true. Goddammit, Dirk, why did he have to be so logical.

"Just...whatever. Alright. Go for it, do your thing, it's not a big deal," Briar huffed, and put her feet back down, feeling a little ridiculous. Especially since it wasn't really about cleanliness at all, but mostly because...

Well, she was just sort of twitchy about all this touching. It especially felt weird with him sitting on the ground with her elevated up, like...weirdly intimate? She was not sure how to process all this!

Aeytrious

Briar's reaction was irrational. In Dirk's experience so far, people were quite often irrational. She had given her feet to him, and so he tended them with care. He gently unwrapped them, pouring warm water over them, the basin catching it, another cleansing bead pulling in the blood, skin, and soap. Washing Briar's feet seemed like an easy solution to her unease, so he didn't think twice about it. When he was done, he placed them into the basin, filling it up with more of the hot water.
        Dirk then pulled his stool over from where he'd done the cooking and sat across from Briar. He lifted her hands out of the warm water they'd been soaking in, and patted them dry with a clean wool towel. Next Dirk drew a jar of salve from his bag, and applied a healthy amount to Briar's stitches. While it was absorbing into her wounds, he took out a dull implement and gently scraped away the cuticles from her fingers. He'd never seen a manicure done, but he knew the importance of scraping cuticles. If they weren't maintained, they could split, and that would be very painful. After he'd finished, he cleaned under and around Briar's nails, and used a small blade to trim them short. A rough stone was used to grind away the sharp edges that might catch or snag in unpleasant ways during combat.
        Nails fully tended to, as far as his knowledge went anyway, Dirk moved onto massaging her hands. The salve he'd spread on her wounds had an anesthetic effect, so he rinsed it off in the bowl and dried Briar's hands again before applying a skin oil. He was careful not to damage her stitches or open her wounds as he massaged the oil into her hands. When the oil had thoroughly absorbed into her skin, he applied a medicinal salve, and wrapped her hands in fresh new bandages.
        Dirk cleaned the table top after finishing with Briar's hands, and put it back into his magical bag. Then he sat in front of her and performed the same process on her feet. Once he was done, he slipped soft rabbit moccasins on her feet and cleaned up.
        "The massage should probably come next," Dirk said to Briar. "Your braids would only get in the way. I'll tie your hair up into a bun so that it doesn't get too oily as I rub you down. Would you like me to help you undress after I get the cot out?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

This was heaven.

Awkward, awkward heaven.

At first, she was tense beneath the wave of sensation, only able to hyper-focus on each point of contact. Her feet were especially ticklish and twitchy, but eventually she relaxed enough to enjoy it, though it was hard to think of or focus on anything else but what it felt like. She tried to distract herself by looking around at the trees and bushes and birds, but that was rather boring, so eventually she settled on watching Dirk work while trying not to be obvious about it.

Because it seemed a good opportunity, while he was all distracted. And he was...pretty. Fucking bastard. It wasn't fair...

By the time he got to her hands, though, it was a bit easier to handle, even if it was...weird. And strangely intense. And really, really awkward to have someone fussing over her so much? She squirmed a little where she sat, restless, torn between enjoyment and wanting to be somewhere else and wishing her mouth weren't so big and her pride wasn't even bigger--but also really loving it?

And loving the results.

Briar was a nail-biter. Not from nerves; her hands were usually covered in gloves which prevented that habit. For practical reasons. When they started getting long, she just chewed them off. They had grown since being bandaged, but Dirk took care of that--and damn. That was about the prettiest her hands had ever looked, even stitched and wounded. No more gnawed edges, no more rough cuticles; they were all...smooth.

She stared at them as he finished and bandaged them, amazed at what a difference a little care made, and only looked up from them when he spoke, her eyes widening.

It felt ridiculous to be shy about nudity after Dirk had seen her naked how many times? And, er, touched her. Yet her pulse still jumped when he offered to undress her and her face went hot. Gods! Would she ever stop fucking blushing?! It was ridiculous. This was ridiculous.

"Uh...I...can probably manage. Er. How naked do ya need me, exactly? Like how 'thorough' is this thing gonna be?"

Aeytrious

"There is no reason to do it less than complete," Dirk replied as he reached into his magic bag and started pulling out a narrow cot. It was of similar make to the table and chair that had come from the far future place known as Libra Station. He had used it rarely, since he only slept when he chose to. He set it out in front of Briar and adjusted the cushion arrangement, these future beds were highly customizable, making it more comfortable for a massage. Dirk touched a side display and the cot wrapped itself in a soft, pliable fabric, that wouldn't cling to Briar or become sticky with contact to the oil he would be using for her massage.
        "You're not wearing anything beneath that robe anyway, so complete nudity is really the only option. Other than your bandages of course."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Anything less than complete. Of course.

She bit her tongue to keep from asking what, precisely, that entailed. Too many questions and she would start to sound like a nervous coward, and it was really only weird if she made it weird, right? Dirk didn't give a shit, obviously. Nudity was whatever for him, and even when he touched her breasts and offered her a goddamned orgasm, he'd done it all very...clinically. Awkward?  Fuck yes. Sexual? Not...really? The guy probably didn't have a sexy bone in his body, come to think of it, and for all she knew he was mentally castrated.

She was the only one making it weird...right?

Holding that thought firmly in her head, Briar watched him bring an entire cot out of that endless bag of his, and yet again it was of a strange and unfamiliar design. With a sigh, mentally kicking herself for opening her fat mouth and being too proud to call her own bluff, she shrugged the robe off before she could think too deeply about it, but held the fabric pressed to her chest once it was off, and sat slightly hunched. Just because he'd seen her plenty before didn't mean she was quite ready to let everything hang out in the breeze.

"Alright. Face down or what?" she asked, voice trailing into a mutter as she fought against the tide of awkwardness. "Focus extra on my shoulders, by the way. They're super knotted. Neck, too. Damn thing keeps me up at night. Easy on the shoulders, though. Y'know. 'Cause ya did a number on them with several sharp pointy objects. In case ya forgot about that, which I haven't. You ever done this before?"

Aeytrious

"I didn't forget," Dirk assured Briar. "Your shoulders are a bit less delicate, and I avoided striking the bones or joints. As for face down, or up, it's really up to you. Where would you prefer I start? You will be both face up and face down in turn." He pulled more supplies from his bag. If one was unaccustomed to seeing the devices, they may be mistaken for implements of torture, but Dirk knew how to use the wooden rods, and the leather prods.
        "And yes, I have indeed done this before. I massage my own muscles, and I have massaged the muscles of different people of different races and species as part of my anatomy studies."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Briar froze when Dirk started pulling out those...instruments...and her eyes went saucer wide.

"What the fuck are those?"

Aeytrious

"These are to assist in the massage process," Dirk replied, and he demonstrated by pressing the round end of a tool into his own arm. "I'll use them to ease out any bigger knots in your muscles."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"...Oh." Briar relaxed again and let out a breath. They had looked like items one might find in the hands of a dungeon interrogator—not that she thought Dirk would do anything to hurt her. But she was already jumpy about contact, so perhaps her mind made them more ominous than they were.

"Right. Hey. Of course. I knew that. I was just testing you, gods."

She hesitated just a moment longer before she finally dropped the robe and quickly flopped belly down onto the cot—and bit back a wince and pained gasp as she caught herself on her hands. Not her brightest idea, but at least it was soft!

"Goddamn...where'd ya get this shit? And why haven't ya pulled it out before? I coulda been sleeping on this all this time!"

Aeytrious

Dirk stepped up to Briar, her nudity only affecting him slightly, and only for a moment. His mind focused on the task at hand and his concentration put any new feelings, like a desire he'd never experienced before, out of his mind. He applied an oil to her skin and began slowly and gently, careful of Briar's wounded shoulders, though they were nearly healed. The wounds had not been as severe as her hands and feet, and the tonic he'd been giving her was magic after all.
        Dirk's gloved hands kneaded Briar's neck and shoulders first. His deft fingers finding her knots and easing them out. Briar's arms were next, her right arm, a bit more tense, he gave extra attention. Down her back his hands slowly worked. Dirk's fingers tracing along her spine, working at tension that was obvious by her posture. At the small of her back he used a wheeled contraption to work out a serious bundle of knots. He was as gentle as he could be, but it required some muscle, and some pain to truly work them out.
        The soft but firm flesh of Briar's round bottom he kneaded like dough, rolling and squeezing. Dirk knew it was an area of the body that could be pleasurable to have rubbed, and so he gave it a little extra attention. He was trying his best to please Briar, though his intentions were non sexual. From there his hands slid around and between her legs, plying at her thighs. Dirk's finger grazed against Briar's vulva briefly as he worked a knot from her inner thigh. The tips of his fingers pressed in under the knot, rolling it out between them. As he moved down her thighs to her calves and ankles, Dirk found her legs knotted up most of all. The relief of losing so many aches in her legs would surely ingratiate him to her. At least he hoped.
        After nearly an hour of rubbing Briar down, Dirk was finally done with her back side. "I know you likely feel like a puddle of goo, but if you'll turn over now, I will start on your other side."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

It's only weird if you make it weird, Briar told herself fiercely as she kept her face pressed into the cushion. His gloved hands touched her, and she twitched in surprise, still nowhere near used to the contact—and then he was working his magic, and she melted.

How was it possible to feel both tense and relaxed all at once? His hands found sore, stiff places she hadn't known she had, drawing out muffled gasps whenever he hit a knot. The whole process was...strange. It was wonderful, but it was also painful, and when he attacked her lower back with some strange contraption she whimpered and grit her teeth—but gods, the release was so worth it. Was this what masochism felt like? Because damn, that kind of felt like that's what this was.

And then he was going lower—and Briar repeated her mantra more frantically, even as her blood grew warmer and her pulse picked up its pace in anticipation. It's only weird if you make it weird! Even though he was grabbing at her ass! She bit her cheek to keep silent though she wanted to moan, and pressed her hand against her mouth, swallowing any sound. Gods be damned l, it was bloody Dirk, he didn't have those kinds of thoughts! Right? Pure thoughts! Think pure thoughts! Pure as the driven snow! She held her breath as he worked at her—then let it out in a rush and jolted when he grazed against her vulva.

Bastard! He had to know what he was doing!

It was more infuriating to think that he didn't.

She sucked in a shaky breath and fought the urge to squirm, her face on fire and body a trembling mess—though worse still was the fire that had settled between her legs, which she was awkwardly trying to ignore. And then he then instructed her to turn over, and she couldn't quite contain the small whine.

"If I'm goo now, ain't gonna be none of me left after you're done," she breathed, and after an awkward pause, she turned over. More self-conscious than ever, her body alive in places she wished she could turn off right then, she crossed her arms over her chest to shield her breasts and made sure her knees were clamped together. "You're not even tired? Don't even need a break? Goddamn, even I'm winded after that."

Aeytrious

"I think we've gone over that I neither need to eat or sleep," Dirk said, "but only do so for the pleasure of it." He moved to the head of the table and brought his fingers to Briar's temples, where he began a slow rotation. "You should place your arms by your sides and relax. Your legs seem quite tense as well. If you're covering your bosom for the sake of modesty, I think we're far past that point."
        His fingers went from her temples to her brow and down to the bridge of her nose. They went across her cheek bones and along her jaw line. Dirk massaged Briar's face in a symmetrical pattern, pressing it like putty to be molded. From her face Dirk moved to the sides of her neck and her throat, then to her shoulders and clavicles. Down one arm at a time his fingers pressed and worked out any tensions he'd missed when she'd been face down.
        Dirk soon returned to massaging the upper part of Briar's chest, and moved down to work at her pectoral muscles and breasts. He was more thorough than when he had washed her, rolling and kneading her flesh. The technique was similar to how he'd massaged her butt, using both hands to work her body like dough. There was some tension in the muscles beneath her breasts, and Dirk methodically worked it out. From there he moved down to her tight abdominals, where he found little tension. After a brief touch there he moved to her legs, working the front of her thighs as vigorously as he had the backs.
        It was not hard for Dirk to notice the moisture forming, and puddling, between Briar's legs. He was knowledgeable in anatomy and in the science behind procreation, and was aware of the signs of sexual arousal. Knowing the difficulty Briar had with human contact, he'd already offered to give her physical release. He worked his hands up each of her legs one last time before gently parting her legs and massaging where the thigh met the vulva.
        Knowing such things were generally kept private, he looked over to check on Alba. The girl was gently snoozing, so Dirk quietly asked Briar, "would you like me to assist you with an orgasm?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

If Briar had been goo before, she was soon a puddle under Dirk's hands.

His hands on her face were heavenly, soothing away a headache she hadn't even known she had until it was gone. She relaxed, the initial tension and wariness fading under the pleasure, and she let her arms flop back down to her sides because, well...he was right. Wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked plenty, or, uh, touched her.

And after a certain point, she really didn't care. She knew she should, and that she probably shouldn't be doing this in the first place, because it was a dangerous line—but she found she craved touch now that she'd experienced it, her body greedy for more.

She shivered as he worked down her neck and arms, goosebumps rising, and when he got to her breasts—shit. She bit her lip and grabbed onto the edge of the cot, hands aching in response, but the pain did little to distract from the intensity. She swallowed back her whimpers as best as she could and tried hard to hold still, with minimal success. She squirmed, restless, her breath coming out in short, quick pants through her nose as she bit her cheek to keep quiet. Well, as quiet as she could; soft little whimpers still escaped through her closed lips, hitching in her throat. She felt like she was on fire—in the best possible way, heat rushing clear to her toes, burning between her legs, building.

And then he went lower. And she felt like she could die.

She should stop this, she thought, her eyes flying open with a sharp gasp and hips jerking when he parted her legs and grazed against...down there...shit, shit, shit...her hands gripped the cot tighter, sharp pain lancing through her palms, her body tensing and shuddering and breath held. Hold it together, Briar...hold it to-fucking-gether...

But then even she knew, deep down inside, exactly what would happen when she'd agreed to this massage.

Forbidden fruit tasted so goddamned good. He looked good. And he could actually touch her.

Then he went and asked The Question.

Ohhhfuck.

Briar let her breath out in a trembling whoosh, her face going red. "Wh-what?! Dirk, you fuckin' bastard, what do you fuckin' think?!" She bit her lip, letting out a frustrated sound.

"...don't leave me hanging, dammit."

Aeytrious

It was easy for Dirk to tell that Briar had been enjoying the massage. Her sounds of pleasure were abundant, regardless of how much she tried to contain them. At her confirmation that he pleasure her more thoroughly, Dirk gently parted Briar's legs further. His fingers slid down the part of her labia, opening her lips and gathering the moisture. He brought it up to her clitoris, lubricating the little button. He knew that it was a tight bundle of nerves with a single purpose. Pleasure. He rubbed it gently with his thumb, pushing the hood up as he directly stroked it. Simultaneously he gently slid his longest finger inside Briar, curving it up to meet another bundle of nerves that served to bring pleasure when stimulated. His other hand moved up to massage her breasts. Doing that had been enough to bring Briar to climax in the bath, so adding it in this moment seemed to be a likely way to achieve success.
        Dirk worked at Briar, gentle and steady. He maintained the pace unless otherwise instructed by Briar. All the while his fascination at the act, and at Briar's unique anatomy, warred with his own new, and persistent arousal. Briar's arousal, and pleasure at his hands, was something new, and he found he liked it very much. His own erection seemed to agree.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Tags: