Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ethereal-Star's Art Thread

Started by Ethereal-Star, December 01, 2014, 09:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

I'd say she looks fierce! =D

Good job on the hair! I've always found hair difficult to tame when it comes to drawing it.

Ethereal-Star

Thanks Draco! I'm glad you like the hair and her expression. She has lots of scars on her face so that's what all the black marks are.

Ethereal-Star

I tried to draw the hair up in a ponytail which was kinda difficult to show that from the front. I hope it suffices.

visualspice

it's nice to see you posting up more art :D and they're all so colorful!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Thanks spice! I hope to continue posting more artsies in the future!

Looshi

Nice art! But I just realized this is in the general discussion so I'm going to move it to the Studio!

Ethereal-Star

Thanks Looshi! And yeah, I realized sometime afterwards I posted in the wrong section so thanks also for moving the thread to the proper place!

I have a few more art pieces to post and will do so after they've been scanned and posted to Photobucket first.

Looshi

No problem. x3

And oooo, more arts! Looking forward to it!

Ethereal-Star

Been a while since I posted some art so here's a few more thingiemabobs.

My noble, yet prankster unicorn Chestnut.

And then here's Dilwen, practicing her storm magic with her orb implement.

She looks a tad busty and I'm not sure that's entirely accurate, but ho hum, I'm posting it. Big boobs or not.

Ethereal-Star

A partial face view of Violet, my rainbow spirit. Done in acrylic paints, the cheapie kind.

Ethereal-Star

[Moved this post to its own thread as it talks about the art exchange I would like to do if anyone's interested.]

Ethereal-Star

Some arties I did not too terribly long ago and am just now posting them. If you wanna use any of these 3 as character portraits, feel free just make sure to credit me. And post here if you are going to use it for that purpose! Just so I know! These are actually going to *eventually* be part of a series of 5 but anyhoo this is what I have so far.

First up:

Forest Queen

Ethereal-Star

Ethereal-Star

Ethereal-Star

I will post a picture of Drake (headshot pic) once my scanner starts cooperating again. The other pictures had already been scanned in some time ago. Plus I need to draw his staff. That'll be next.

Ethereal-Star

Drake
Head shot view

The jawline is not proportional though.

Ethereal-Star

Posting some pictures I did for Draconian of her characters Jaks and Adalia.

Jaks

Adalia