Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twice Cursed [Goblin] [M]

Started by Juno, December 18, 2014, 07:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Wide-eyed for the frantic woman sweeping him inside the house Conrey sighed and shook his head in disappointment as he listened and followed her back to Yasmine's door. Seeing her father there, he shot the man an apologetic smile and stepped up to stand beside him. "Yasmine? Would you please let me in?" he asked gently. "You don't have to come out, but please let me talk to you."

GoblinFae

Lord Fairchild easily stepped aside for Conrey, shaking his head as he moved. Yasmine on the other hand was not as accommodating as attitude practically dripped from he revery word. "I can hear you just fine where you are thank you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

A bit taken aback that she would not just let him, Conrey rested his forehead against the door and gathered his thoughts for a moment. "Well... What's this about you not wanting to go now? You told me it was best if we leave soon. You going back on your word?" As if he didn't believe she was blocking herself in he tested the door gently and was disappointed to find it really did not want to budge, though he was certain he could force it if it came to that.

GoblinFae

"I never gave my word to begin with, especially not to you of all people!" she hissed at the door. Yasmine paced up and down her room throwing angry glances towards where she had piled everything she could possible move in front of it in the time that Conrey had been gone. "It is they who want me gone! I did not ask for this! This is my HOME. Why would I want to leave?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Conrey sighed, casting an apologetic look to her parents. "It isn't for forever. You can come back once you have...a better handle on your feeding. Killing innocent people is not an excuse for your hunger," he told her, hoping his honesty was not too harsh for her.

GoblinFae

She looked at the door completely hurt and insulted even as she stomped her foot and screeched. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL THOSE PEOPLE! I DIDN'T WANT TO BECOME THIS...THIS...THING! I want my normal life back not that something like you would understand that! Just quit with your meddlesome pestering you...pest!" Yasmine screamed again before throwing herself on her bed and kicking her feet and fists as if beating the bed into submission would somehow cause Conrey pain as well.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He listened to her scream and complain but it did nothing to affect him. Taking a step back and heaving a deep sigh of disappointment that she could not be mature about this, Conrey looked to her parents and apologized, explaining gently, "I can retrieve her if you don't want to wait for her to come along on her own but...I can't promise your property won't be damaged if I have to force the door open."

GoblinFae

The lady of the house looked like she would faint at the very thought as even Lord Fairchild paled beside her. "Do what you must," he commanded with a defeated sigh. However, on the other side of the door, the vampire's screeches and tantrum had ceased. Instead the sound of something dragging across the floor could be hurried followed by several thumps.

"If you want me gone so badly then look your last because I promise you I am never coming back!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey nodded tensely, not wishing to upset his clients like that but knowing it might be necessary. He perked up, though, and tilted his head when he heard the noise behind the door. A brief smirk appeared at his lips, knowing he was winning, but he let it fall so as not to throw Yasmine into a rage if she was quick enough to see it. "I trust you've packed your bags in my absence?" the werewolf wondered, acting as though he'd never heard her tantrum at all.

GoblinFae

Yasmine threw the door, just missing Conrey's smile but nevertheless enjoying how the banging of the door made both her parents jump. "All eleven of them to be precise," she stated, flashing her teeth as she crossed her arms and tapped her foot. "You can retrieve them now. And do take care. I will be most disappointed if I arrive to find my things damaged due to your carelessness. I also expect you'll have no trouble retrieving Duchess for me. In the meantime I will be in the carriage saying my goodbyes to this place forever. Goodbye Mother. Goodbye Father," she dismissed them evenly before attempting to walk towards the stairs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey stepped back to let her pass, grateful that she was going on her own now. He watched her heading for the stairs and shrugged as he stepped into her room. "I will take exactly two. So grab what's necessary if you must have more. Not sure who Duchess is, but you're not bringing some little friend along," he sighed. "Can't have them getting eaten."

True to his word Conrey grabbed the two bags at the top of her obscene pile of things before heading out to the stairs again. He couldn't be rid of this place fast enough if this was how she acted here. He certainly wasn't going to be a doormat just because he was bought and paid for.

GoblinFae

"Now you wait just a minute!" Yasmine cried out, turning quickly on her heel in horror. "All of these are essential to my health and well-being the entirety of my stay which most likely will be the rest of my very long pathetic life. Are you really going to deny me this? It's all I have to call my own. I will have no friends, no family, no one to see, and nothing but what is in these cases to do. And on top of that you would take from me the only comfort I have had through this whole horrible affair? You would force me to leave behind my precious Duchess? My baby?" Her eyes welled up with true tears at the horror of being left alone and bored for the rest of her days.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"If they're so important then I don't see why you can't carry them yourself," he shrugged, seeing no reason a vampire who had the energy to throw tantrums could not carry luggage. Her way of speaking of Duchess, though, disturbed him greatly as he misunderstood and thought himself in a situation he had not agreed to. He looked to her parents in panic, wondering how on earth this mess of a girl was expected to look after her baby as well.

"I...wasn't aware you had a baby, Yasmine. I must admit I'm not the best with children, but more than that I think it's even more important that you stay away from your baby until you can control yourself better," he told her, trying to be as gentle as possible as he feared he would throw a 'new mother' into a fit of rage at being told to leave her baby behind.

GoblinFae

Her eyes narrowed at the thought of carrying her luggage but that was quickly forgotten as he spoke of her leaving her Duchess behind. "You're calling me a child now too!" she squealed in shock and disgust. "I will have you know I am sixteen now, a far cry from being called a child! And as for my Duchess she has been my only solace through this entire ordeal. I would never harm her nor have I! Don't you dare take my kitten away from me Mister Shaw or I will make your life a living hell!"

"Yasmine sweetie!" Lady Fairchild gasped. "There is no need for shouting. Inside voices," she whispered to emphasize her point. "I'm sure Mister Shaw would be more than agreeable to allowing you to keep little Duchess, isn't that right Mister Shaw?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Just listening to her rant and scream and complain, Conrey soon found himself quite embarrassed with the assumption he had made. "Oh," he whispered at last, his features relaxing and his cheeks flushing slightly at the realization she was talking about a pet. A kitten no less. "My apologies," he mumbled. "I thought you meant you had recently... Nevermind. Yes your cat is fine to bring, Yasmine. But fetch her yourself, I don't know of her whereabouts."

Conrey began heading down the stairs with the three bags he carried, not wishing any further conflict or misunderstandings with the stressed teenager.

GoblinFae

"But Mister Shaw," she called running to the banister. "I asked you as I cannot reach her in my room. She's gone and climbed up on a shelf again. Usually I would ask a servant to get her or anything else down for me but," Yasmine winced, looking sheepish before adding in a whisper, "we don't have anymore of those either.

"Won't you please help me? She's my only companion."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey sighed and shook his head. "Perhaps you could ask your parents if they're so keen on having you bring her," he suggested before dumping the bags beside the front door and turning around to head back upstairs. He fully intended on helping her, but the list of requests was already getting on his nerves.

"Alright...where is she?" he asked wearily once he'd reached the top again.

GoblinFae

Yasmine visibly relaxed upon hearing that he would help her as she raced back into her room to point at the tiny white fuzzball mewling on the top shelf. "There, and do be careful. She is such a delicate little baby, my Duchess." With a hawk-like gaze, the young woman kept a wary eye on werewolf and kitten alike to make sure no harm would come to her precious kitten.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey followed her and stared up at the kitten with unamused, squinting eyes. "Don't you think she can get down if she climbed up there?" he complained even as he approached the shelf and reached up while standing on his toes to retrieve the kitten, carefully holding her scruff as he brought her down enough so Yasmine could take her. "Here," he prompted her, not planning on spending his day holding a useless kitten.

Without a word the guard approached her pile of luggage and took up another four for her, wordlessly leaving the room to take them down the stairs.

GoblinFae

"She's a cat. They go up but don't really come back down." She hurried to claim Duchess, checking her all over for harm and injuries as she gave her little kisses and tucked her close to her chest while baby-talking to her. "Oh you poor thing. You were sooo scared! It's okay now because I've got you."

Yasmine secretly smiled into her pet's fur as she noticed Conrey taking more luggage before she too moved to grab the biggest bag left of the remaining five and attempting to drag it across the floor while holding onto Duchess. The process was slow and Conrey would have already made it to the bottom with all the bags long before she even made it down the hall to the top of the stairs with her one. Yet, she trudged on without complaint, only showing the slightest bit of emotion as her mother declared she would retire from the stress and her father went to escort her to bed.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]