Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I don't have a drinking problem 'cept when I drink. [open!]

Started by Rhindeer, December 27, 2014, 02:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

When Faris woke up that morning, she found she was naked, dressed in naught but her smallclothes.

She had also, apparently, spent the night in an alley.

With a groan, she rubbed at her achy head and squinted her eyes, the early morning light way too bright. For a few moments, she didn't even notice her state of undress--but when she did, she sank her face into a hand with yet another groan.

Guess I lost.

All she really remembered from the night before was that she and a group of her fellow guardsmen had been playing at cards, as they sometimes did, when Aminah suggested they raise the stakes by betting articles of clothing--and Faris, drunk off her ass at that point, fully agreed! Because as they all knew, she made Good Decisions while drunk. She also vaguely remembered buying everyone several rounds of drink she couldn't actually afford?

Which was why she was now out of clothes and out of money.

"Oi..." Why did people let her drink again?!

Probably because of this.

Looking around her, hoping for some sign of her lost clothes, she grumbled to herself and tried to map out her best course for getting home in the least embarrassing way, but all routes lead out into the busy streets.

She knew this because it had happened before.

Kaadir balls.

And she hadn't yet realized it yet, given she had no mirror, but her dear friends had really upped the prank by drawing a mustache and big, caterpillar eyebrows on her with kohl.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Faris wasn't the only one having a bad morning. Ever since he'd 'left' the thieves guild, Ayden Bane had already caused a stir- considering his disappearance most presumed it meant his death. Being 'alive' again made those who had celebrated the man's death pick up arms and peck at him like savage birds from the shadows.

And ironically, he had promised himself not to return to the city but well....
He had an addiction for trouble, what could he say? And as he rounded the bend in the alley way- cuts and blood all over his body, clothing nearly soaked in it and torn off, he paused a moment to look around as he caught his breath and- seeing how the coast was clear- pulled out a cigarette which he lit with his finger tips and inhaled the sweet, sweet smoke.

Exhaling, he kept himself propped against a wall, his bloodied blonde hair a mess about his face- which almost masked a sight from those steel-blue eyes of his, and a smirk cut across his face.

"Hello t'ere," he said, eyeing Faris's form as he took another drag and shook his messy locks from his face. "Care for a smoke?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

...So much for slinking home with some of her dignity intact.

Faris looked up at the man, noted all the blood, and couldn't even find it in herself to be embarrassed. She was too hungover to feel shame just yet, and could only let out a long sigh as she rubbed at her temples, wondering what Hakeshna would throw at her next to make this morning even more special. Oi. Never again. Never again.

...She said, for the umpteenth time.

Wrinkling her nose, Faris waved away some of the smoke smell. "Erk. I appreciate the offer, but...bluh. I don't think my stomach can handle it right now," she said, and blinked slowly at him, and how nonchalant he was.

About, you know, being covered in blood. It took a second for her brain to truly register that.

"Are you...uh...okay?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

He continued to wear the same grin as he looked at her, but shrugged at her question- tapping cigarette ashes aside.
"What? Dis?" He gave a shrug of his shoulders and partial jerk of his head, to gesture at his entire body. "What do you t'ink?" he said, choking on a laugh and smoke as he tried to grit back the pain.
"But if you must know, it does sting a little. But most cuts do."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Alright. So that had been a dumb question. But after a night of really dumb decisions, Faris was pretty sure a dumb question paled in comparison!

Bracing herself against the wall, she rose shakily to her feet. "And I thought my night was rough. Who did that to you?"

visualspice

"Some people d'at want me dead." His grin grew as he looked at her. "But jokes on d'em. I might bleed, but I still live." He took another drag of his cigarette, remaining leaning against the wall for the same reasons as she, and here he took a nice look over her body. Then looked back to her face.
"Nice mustache." He released a puff of smoke. "Looks sexy."

Rhindeer

Before Faris could remark on the whole people wanting him dead thing, he was commenting on her...mustache...?

Her forehead crinkled, and she reached up and touched just under her nose. When she glanced at her fingertips, they came away black.

"Oh, for Hakeshna's sake!" she said, and wiped at her lip more, but only succeeded in smearing it all around. "I swear, who needs friends when you've got enemies? Uh. Who needs enemies when you've got friends...however that goes! It's not important. Did you say someone was trying to kill you? Because if so, you came to the right place! I'm a soldier, you know."

And she pat her hip where he scimitar should have been--and then let out a loud sigh when her hand hit bare skin, as her underwear was basically a loin cloth with flaps in the front and back. Oh yes. She and Aminah were definitely going to have words.

visualspice

At her soldier routine, his smile only grew along with the twinkle in his eyes.
"Soldier? D'at sounds kinky. Never had myself a soldier before. D'ough you might have t' shave, on account of me not being comfortable wi't us both having a beard."
And her's was by far much better than his own-f or it really was just a bunch of blonde scruff worn wildly across his face. But he always thought it gave him a nice rugged look to himself- and well, supposedly he was right.

Rhindeer

Faris actually laughed at that, and regretted it when it hurt her head. Blurgh. "That's really quite flattering! Alas, but you are wounded, and I am nursing a hangover. I'm afraid it's just not looking good for the both of us, as far as carnal things go."

She tugged at her chest bindings, making a face. She tended to wear them under her work clothes when on the job, but wearing them all night? Now she just felt sore and uncomfortable, for they had dug into her skin in unpleasant ways. The least those fools could have done was undo those for her, too! With a look his way, she started to undo them.

"Pardon me, but I'm going to lose my mind if these stay on. Anyway, tell me about the people who are after you, hm? I may be out of commission today--day off, anyway, thank Hakeshna!--but we can start building a case against them and drop the info off to the proper authorities."

visualspice

Ayden Bane was hardly paying attention- his blue-grey eyes glued to her yummy breasts.

Rhindeer

Faris, who was not at all prudish in the least--especially not when riding out the final waves of drunken fun--looked up at him when he didn't answer.

"Did you hear me?"

visualspice

No response.

Those eyes were still glued to her yummy breasts.

Rhindeer

With still no response, Faris squinted against the light to find his eyes and trace his gaze...

And when she realized what he was staring at, she placed both hands over her breasts and then watched him expectantly.

visualspice

But he kept on staring. Ashes fell off the tip of his cigarette before he removed it from his lips to ask, "Can you move d'ose hands? D'ere blocking my view."

Rhindeer

"Have you never seen breasts before?" Faris asked, unmoving.

visualspice

He kept looking at where her hands were.
"Yep." He took another puff. "But it's always nice t'see new ones."

Rhindeer

Faris let out a laugh that made her head throb which, to the man's luck, got him a good look at boob as she raised her hand to her temple.

"They're just lumps of fat. Some heavy set men have them, even," she said with a smile, watching him. "Now if you're going to look, let's try talking and looking. Can you multitask like that?"

visualspice

It was only after he got a nice good look did his eyes lift to hers.
"I can do whatever you want. Lead and I shall follow."

Rhindeer

Faris stared at him a moment, for a second not sure what he was talking about. Her head was far too fuzzy and achy to keep up!

"Follow? Were we going somewhere?"

visualspice

His eyes were still glued to her tits.
"A brothel, maybe? Or some place dark. I don't care." Then he finally lifted his gaze to her and gave her a crooked, half toothed grin.
"I t'ink anywhere w'it you is fine. So long as no one can find us."
He was bleeding after all. But still, he was a lot more interested in her breasts than trying to heal himself, or even get away. IN fact, only mentioning it now- it was in a casual way, as if he weren'tin any sort of hurry. His eyes were feasting- so might as well let 'em feast!