Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mistaken Identity

Started by paganchick, January 02, 2015, 05:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"Its nice to see you are making yourself at home," Jasper spoke as he sat in the chair beside her. With a slight snap of his fingers the fireplace lit with a purplish flame.
"So a shadow elf, one doesn't see many of those around."

Vyraena

"Many of us like to keep to ourselves." Sinestra said. "I find that dreadfully boring."

paganchick

"I have ran into others of your kind before. It comes with being so old," Jasper spoke, staring at the fire calmly.
"But it is clear you are different than most shadow elves."

Vyraena

"I'm probably the most fun, you don't have to say it." Sinestra said with a grin. "Fun for me may be synonymous with annoying for you, though."

paganchick

"Why would you say that?" Jasper asked as he looked away from the fire and to Sinestra, his hands templed in his lap.

Vyraena

Sinestra shrugged. "Some people can't take a joke. Others don't get sarcasm. Sometimes people find those traits of mine... less than desirable."

She looked over at him, making eye contact. "You seem to be fine, however."

paganchick

"Well, one can't really live as long as I have without at least developing some sense of humour. Life is just one big joke after all," Jasper replied flashing a rather dazzling smile, exposing his fangs.

Vyraena

"Glad to hear it." Sinestra said. "I'm fully aware that if you hadn't had a sense of humor, I could easily have gotten myself killed earlier."

paganchick

"And if I found you annoying I could have simply held you in your cell until I figured out what I wanted to do with you, or until you simply died," Jasper added raising an eyebrow as he once again looked at the fire.

Vyraena

"Speaking of which, if you have only captured me, and I am not the one who was planning your assassination, which I assure you I was not." Sinestra started. "What will you do now? That means there's still someone out there, plotting, waiting."

paganchick

"And that is exactly why I can't just let you go. If they think that I think you are the one, they will relax and make a mistake," Jasper said with a sigh before looking over at Sinestra again.
"Thirsty?"

Vyraena

"Indeed I am." Sinestra said, shifting a little in her seat. "You know, I could help you catch the person who's plotting against you."

paganchick

With another snap of his finger a servant came into the room, standing beside Jasper's seat waiting for an order.
"Wine, that is all," Jasper spoke.
The servant disappeared without a word.
"How would you help?"

Vyraena

"Well, if it was someone who was able to plant enough evidence for you to believe it was me, I would have to know them in some way." Sinestra said. "It wouldn't be too hard to track them down, I shouldn't think. However, I would need my wolf, my bow, and my armor."

paganchick

"I can't have you leaving here. It will not only alert the person or people planning my assassination that I know you aren't the one. It could also be dangerous to you," Jasper replied simply. The servant walked into the room shortly after, placing a bottle on a table that sat between the two tables as well as two glasses.

The servant poured wine in both glasses, it was a deep red, before standing straight and waiting for further command.

"That will be all," Jasper said, the servant taking his cue to leave.

Vyraena

"I don't like waiting around, I'd rather confront the problem." Sinestra said. "But that's the difference that kept you alive so long, and will surely cause me trouble one day."

Tags: