Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cats in the Cradle [m]

Started by Lion, January 11, 2015, 12:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He hadn't been with a woman in what felt like years, but their coupling was not going to waste.  Crowe moved so that she was encouraged to move with him, undulating hips against hers in a slow, painful grind as soon as his lips caught Khanna's once more.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Soon Khanna was moaning in pure pleasure, her feral voice melting into something more needy, lusty and even a bit more feminine. She writhed and whined beneath him, feeling the pools of pleasure rising and aching for them to be set free. Fiercely she kissed him, and demanded between growls, "Fuck me and fuck me good. I want to scream until my voice goes numb."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Yeah,  fucking.  Hard, good.  Yes," he murmured.  He wondered if he ought to say something else, a compliment?  A joke?  Now wasn't really the time for laughs, but could it hurt?

"You're really....uh, handsome? Rugged, yeah, that." His body shuddered and he shut his eyes to focus on each thrust, hammering into her until he could feel himself slipping over the edge of ecstasy.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Khanna growled, "Just shut up and keep at it."
She jerked beneath him, twisting into just the right angle that as he began to pound into her, Khanna's eyes rolled back and soon he was screaming of their relief.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Crowe burst without her, panting heavily until he rolled off her and planting himself into the mud.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna lay there with her chest heaving with each breast. The mud worked nice to cool her body, which other wise would seem a nuissance while nude. But nothing mattered beyond that point. She was sated. She was content, and she could have easily fallen asleep after that wild, albeit short, rut.

Lion

Crowe didn't fall asleep.  Knowing Khanna even just briefly it was easy to believe he'd follow through on his threat.  When he was able, Crowe creeped toward the water and began to wash off, scraping mud from his skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

They were joined too closely by their chains for Khanna not to know what he was up to. But he said nothing, got to his knees and began to wash off the mud of his face and hair.

It seemed the man made a huge tranformation as blonde hair was washed and combed down around his ears and showed off her more feminine side. Then again, she was also completely naked and her breasts easily gave away the truth of her gender. Then again, so did her pussy, which she actually let him in to have a taste.

Lion

Crowe supposed there was no point circumventing the matter.  He watched Khanna quietly for a time, his own face dripping wet and he grabbed his muddy clothes and began to wash them as best he could.

"So you're gonna kill me now or later?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She cut her eyes to him, before reaching for her own clothing and doing the same.

Lion

Crowe watched her again, and when the clothes were largely clean since his shirt was still draped on the chain between them, he reached for one of her pieces of clothing to help finish scrubbing.

Raincheck then.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

After the work was done, Khanna moved to sit in the waters, staring off towards their surroundings, but never once looking Crowe's way. Her stare was distant, a hand curled contemplatively beneath her chin.

Lion

"I suppose setting up those traps back there was for nothing then?"Crowe asked curiously.  "I mean we just kind've left them there.  And we're both kind of starving out here.  Though I guess I could fish.  I used to do it all the time."

He looked at Khanna again.  "Should I make a fire?  Are you, ahem, cold?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Still silence, and it would take a moment more before Khanna turned her head.
"Make a fire." Was all she said, before moving to stand, waiting for him to do the same. It'd make their clothes dry faster than anything else they were trying.
"I saw some dead wood in the brush over there. Hopefully it'll be enough to get a fucking fire go," she grumbled.

Lion

Crowe held the bundle of their clothes under one arm and set them down on the bank as they passed by.  The air chapped his ass as they made their way to the dead wood.  It was better than nothing and he supposed it was good he didn't fall asleep after their rutting.

The wood was dragged back to their clothing, just above the bank, and smashed the wood with foot, or pieces of it anyway, splintering it out and making a small tower of logs and branches.  He'd work on making the fire next, taking some try leaves into a small hollowed section and working the friction to get it to smoke.

When it did, it went into the small tower, and the fire began to burn.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna helped where she could, but kept relatively silently. There was an uneasiness about her, and a nervousness, too. Once the fire was going, she peered around, listening, waiting, as if the smell of smoke might alert anyone lurking.

Even still.. It felt nice to feel the fire breath into life, and she shivered and moved closer to it. Despite still being completely naked, she seemed unphased by it..
But as it were, her gaze was elsewhere, along with her thoughts and her mood, easily pensive.

Lion

Crowe remained quiet as he did all the work - as usual - and laid out the clothes for them to dry.  Not that there was much room to move, and his seated position brought him right beside Khanna again.  He didn't ask if she was all right.  She didn't seem to ever be.  So he stayed quiet until he felt his stomach growl again from how hungry he was starting to get.

"We need to fish," he finally said aloud after a quiet fifteen minutes.  "Let's go."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna turned to Crowe, nodding once before moving to stand. Her legs felt strange, especially inbetween her thighs, and she stumbled a little and rubbed at the awkward soreness. Sex legs.. it'd been a while since she had to deal with that.

The water wasn't too far away, which was good. They could keep an eye on their things, and the fire. Stepping out into the waters, she looked around, shielding her eyes from the glare of the sun.

"Can't say I'm much of a fishermen," she growled. Ugh, why did her voice sound so awkward?

Lion

"It's okay.  Neither am I.  You learn lots of stuff when you're forced to live out here.  Thought not for death's lack of trying," Crowe murmured as he joined Khanna in the waters.  He looked over the water that was around their ankles and he looked around them.  There wouldn't be much they could catch without hook and rods, or making a net from reeds and grass, and all that would take time. 

Crowe was hungry now, and without even a fishing pike they were sort of at a loss, but he had one method that might be useful, even if it was a little crazy.  "We could try catching them with our bare hands.  You just gotta be patient.  Think  you can do that?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave him a sharp look.
"I think I'd rather try my luck with a sharpened stick." But what did they really have available to them for just that?