Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cats in the Cradle [m]

Started by Lion, January 11, 2015, 12:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

Once they were free of the water, Crow pulled on the chain between them to keep them up and over to the other side of the stream. They were far enough away from the skunks to at least get some real fresh air, but the water had only done so much.

Now they were cold and wet and shivering and soaked to the core and their clothes were on the other side.  Crowe scowled at that moment and just glanced at Khanna.  "I'm sorry, boss," he murmured.  "Let's just wait till tey go away. Then we'll go back to camp. Then we'll find our way back to the Scratching Post."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Khanna was scowling and looked exactly like that of a wet cat. She hated being forced in such a state (because hell, it was hard to hide the fact she was a woman when her breasts were fully exposed and she obviously was sporting a vagina). Her eyes, however, were glued upon the land where the skunks had been. It seemed their dive into the water must've scared them off, but the scent still lingered. She wondered how long they ought to wait before chancing getting 'stunk' by a skunk.

The waiting was obnoxious for other reasons as well. besides the fact she had to be ass naked and chained to Crowe, the air was cold and the water, not helping. Perhaps it wouldn'tbe so bad if the winds hadn't picked up. She shivered. Her chest was only half submerged int he waters, so as the winds blew and the waters lapped at her body, her erect nipples kept being revealed and hidden beneath the moving waters.

That was until she folded her arms across her chest.
"Do you see 'em?" she narrowed her eyes. "Come on. I think they're gone. Let's get the hell out of here." But as she stood, waters gushing down her naked body, she was only able to take about three steps when she lost her footing on the slippery river stones. Down she went- and along with- Crowe, who's body crashed into hers and was forced compromisingly ontop of hers as she smashed into the watera nd gulped down some of it with irritated rage.

Floundering, her fists found his face a few times before she fisted a hand into his hair and pulled her torso out of the water as she gagged and coughed out the fishy tasting river waters and made a face over at Crowe who was now seated over her lap as if the two had just had a fuck. She scowled. In a way, she wished they had. It was dehumanizing to think Khanna Dey could be so clumsy! Never mind the fact Khanna also finally found herself in chains...

She went to move, but then hissed out a cursed as she gripped onto her ankle- the same one thathad the shared iron links that kept her joined with Crowe.
"Fuck."

Great. She better had only sprained her ankle. Cause Kia's tits, if she broke her ankle.. there'd be hell to pay!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Crowe fought against Khanna's flounderings and tried to swim away from her that was until she practically held him down just to save herself! How did she expect to get out alive if she drowned him too! He was heavier than she was and it would take a while to chew through his foot!

Once she was seated on his lap, Crowe's arm secured around her waist and he ignored the throbbing bruises her punches would leave on his face. That would be dealt with later. So he swam back to shore and thew her ass back onto the bank, climbing up after her.

"For fuck's sake!" he hissed, rubbing at his sore eyeballs.  "Come on! They're gone!  And you have no sense of teamwork do you!"  It wasn't a question of course. And so he grasped her by the ankle and dragged her along the grass, back up the hill. Woman or not, he wasn't going to let his boss just die like that.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"Crowe," she hissed, stumbling along.
"CROWE." Her voice grew louder in protest.
"Crowe!" She slugged him,hard as she growled. "Fucking stop moving! You're going,to break my leg." The strain from the fall then all the forceful motions was making the pain worse.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

The force of the punch caused him to let go and Crowe shuffled away, shaking and freezing from the cold water, and he dropped her ankle.  He knelt down beside her. "Stop, Boss. Be still. Let me take a look at it! It does look pretty swollen."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yeah, of course it's fucking swollen!" Ass. "I fucking twisted it in the fucking water!" Did he fucking think she fell on purpose?

Lion

"Sit," Crowe growled. "And calm down. You're irritating the wound with all your griping." His hands carefully felt around her leg and he tilted his head in his examination.  Yeah it wasn't good, and it would likely just get worse if it wasn't cared for now.

"Let me see what I can do."  He gently gripped Khanna's ankle with a cool hand and pulled it firmly until it felt like something cracked back into place.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna winced, swallowing back a cry through a curdled grunt when something snapped. Her eyes cut into him like daggers.
"Kia's tits, if you broke it more I'll gut you,"s he growled.

Lion

Crowe stayed calm despite her threats and when he felt everything in her ankle was in place. And he just kept his hands around it to work the flesh making sure that the pain subsided. It was a firm but practical massage and he grunted despite her protest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She was growling between clenched teeth. Was he done yet? SHe was already tired of this, exhausted and wanted to sleep. But she also knew they had to keep moving. Damn this. They also needed to get out of these damn chains. So help her if she had to be connected with Crowe forever.

Lion

Crowe did finish at last and stood up, taking Khanna along with him to drag them back to their camp supplies. The skunks were gone, but the area certainly felt tainted. He was careful to inspect their clothes before slipping his trousers back on and threw Khanna's clothes back at her.

"You feeling better?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna's face was surely give the man away. If anything, he was even more soured than he was before.
"I'd feel better to get all this fucking anger out." Khanna looked at the other man like a piece of meat before grabbing onto the collar of his shirt and forcing a rough kiss on his lips.
"Get those damn clothes off. We're going to fuck." Because damn it off if she was't going to at least get some pleasure out of all of this pain!

Lion

"What!? NO!"

Crowe shoved Khanna off of him and kept his arms out to keep him at a distance. "I went through all this trouble to get dressed! I'm not fucking anything!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She slammed a fist into his throat and forced him near.
"Are you telling me NO?" she snarled, more like a threat.

Lion

Crowe choked and gagged with the fist at his throat. He was breathless but still kept himself on high alert. He reached up and gripped Khanna's wrist and shoved him back. His fist went flying into Khanna's face and he threw himself on top of his boss.

"That's goddamn right! I said no!" he growled.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But she angrily growled backa nd bashed her face into his, wrestling him by hooking strong legs around him and rolling to pin him over.

Lion

Crowe huffed and was pinned and he was half-dazed by the blow to the head. He freed an arm and sank his fist hard into Khanna's gut. And even for being smaller - and biologically female - he was surprisingly strong, and Crowe was going to fight him with all he had.

He gave another punch to Khanna's face and threw his legs up to roll Khanna over his head. Crowe whipped around and wrapped his own legs around Khanna's waist, locking ankles and gripping an arm around his neck and underneath his left in a half-nelson. "Stop!  For fuck's sake!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Khanna cursed as her ankle got crushed, and the one he had just worked on helping her fix, too. It was perhaps what broke her from the moment before she went about to slug him back.
"Asshole. Never mind. Who'd want to fuck a runt like you?"

Lion

"Only crazy assholes apparently," he hissed back and when he didn't want to crush Khanna's throat he pulled back and slithered away as far as the chins would allow him. "Enough! All right!? Let's just get going again! Break these fucking chains or something!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She glared at him.
"Why couldn't you have been some useful mage?" she grumbled, and went to get dressed herself. He was right. Sex was a bad idea. Now she just hated him rather than being angry.