Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Angel of Beer (open)

Started by Kitty, January 15, 2015, 02:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

As usual her search for a replacement was fruitless. The sun was setting and Selene decided she wanted a drink. Landing at the entrance of a tavern called Seaside Tavern the emotionless women walked into the tavern. immediately heads turned. First a few and then the whole tavern. There were many in this world besides angels that had a human appearance and feathered wings, but when someone shows up with her caliber of beauty the word angel is thrown around a lot. Selene kept cash on her just for this occasion. Paying for beer like just a normal person put any serious suspicions at rest. Though she wasn't exactly dressed like a commoner, so she didn't have that going for her. Walking up to the bartender Selene ordered a drink with a voice as pretty as an angel and the emotion of a corpse.

About as soon as she sat down some drunk man sat down next to her. "Now whats a pretty little angel like yourself doing in a place like this. Looking for some male companionship perhaps?" the man asked. Selene simply ignored him as her drink was served to her. She chugged it down like she was one of the men in the tavern. The man sitting next to her was angered by the women's intentional ignorance. He stood up abruptly grabbing the women hard by the arms. "What kind of slut are you coming in here and ignoring me. Am I not good enough for you. By the time I'm done with you you'll be the one paying me." the man said and all eyes turned to them. Little did the man know he may have just accidentally started a bar brawl. Selen's eyes pierced through the mans own as if her eyes were attempting to kill him. "That hurts." Was her only response. She had no fear in her tone or expression just the same emotionless face and voice.

visualspice

How long had it been since he had a bite to eat? His legs were feeling wobbly and useless, and just about every part of him ached. He was over due for a bath, having traveled the beaten, muddy roads in hopes to find some source to quench his hungry, so by the time the sea air reached his nose, the young man perked up, blue eyes sparkling with rays of hope.

And all he could do was follow his nose, his head swimming from lack of sleep and hunger and before he knew it, he was stumbling inside a building where the waft of delicious food and drink hit him like an ocean wave.

Ahhh... this was heaven. And the first person he could see, he stumbled over to and gripped onto their arm, large blue eyes pleading, "Can... can you spare some food?"

Pissed, the man clobbered the young boy in attempts to get him off his arm-a nd without much strength, the young man fell to the ground, landing on his ass as he appeared just about ready to cry.
"Piss off you beggar!"
And as the man tried to wave the young, black haired man away, the young man simply clung to his arm again and begged some more.

"Please! I'm so hungry! I haven't eaten in days- weeks, months, I don't  know I lost track and I-"

"I SAID PISS OFF!" the man roared, standing up and shoving the boy-
whcih made him stumble and arms pinwheel before he crashed into the man attempting to woo some winged woman in the bar.

And what happened next was an odd series of dance moves, or rather 'falling' moves as Feni'tat, the hungry wanderer, did a tumbling fall and landed on the woman's lap.

And before anything could be said, his hands suddenly shot out to grab her now free wrists as his blue eyes implored her, "Do... do you have any food to spare?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kitty

Selene was temporarily dazed by the events that followed. Some ragged fool stumbled into the bar, pitifully begging for food. He ended up being pushed into the man that had her arms in a vice grip. He let go to keep himself from falling off the stool he was on. As soon as her arms were free again the nose burning beggar grabbed her wrists. At least his grip wasn't painful though. He then preceded to beg her for food. Though she didn't have a chance to respond back to him as the man he was pushed into was in an even bigger fit of rage. Selene put a single finger on the forehead of the ragging drunkard and told him to leave. He then walked out of the tavern like a zombie.

The annoyances presumably gone Selene turned her attention back to the beggar on her lap and then to the tavern keeper. "I'd like your finest meal please" she said before then addressing the beggar. "I can't pay for your food if your keeping my arms prisoner and can't you at least have washed up in the sea? Tears of olfactory pain is not what you want when looking for food."

visualspice

Not phased in the least, but overwhelmed with joy, the young man's eyes went as wide as saucers as they sparkled and he exclaimed, "Thank you!" Over and over again and threw his arms around the woman, hugging her tight.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kitty

"No need to thank me. Just take a bath after this." Selene said before attempting to push the beggar off her. The only way she'd get him off though is if he willingly let go. Unless she happen to be stronger than him in which case she would just push him off. Regardless weather she succeeded or not she would then grab beer and down what left before ordering another one. "This meal isn't going to do you much good if you can't find a way to provide for yourself."

visualspice

Feni'tat was so excited it was hard for him to just let go!
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he said, all but exploding with glee. And then at the mention of a bath, he gave her a sheepish expression. "But I don't have coin for a bath, or soup. If I did, I'd certainly be using it to eat!"

Kitty

"Which is why you need a job and to get job you need to smell good. You know what they say. It costs money to make money. There is an ocean just outside the door can you not bath yourself in that?" Selene asked before taking a drink of the beer that had just arrived.

visualspice

Feni'tat's eyes welled up with such emotion as he shook his head while holding one of her hands.
"Of course! Of course! Is that what you wish me to do?" he asked her, with no less enthusiasm than he had five seconds ago.

Kitty

"Um yes" Selene said a little overwhelmed by the beggars energy. She couldn't wait for the beggar to leave so she could enjoy her beer in peace.

visualspice

Without wasting a beat, the enthusiastic young man bolted clean out of the establishment, with all eyes staring at the swinging door. There was a few chuckles, but it seemed all were relieved when the man had gone. He was.. out of place for an establishment like this, and ruined the air quite quickly.

But he was as good as his word, and he wasted no time in approaching the sea and jumping in, and using whatever he could to try to scrub himself of any ill smells. By the time he was done, he smelled like the ocean- fishy, and lightly dotted with sand.

And he was hardly dry by the time he returned too, a trail of salty water in his wake as he made his way back over to the woman, beaming and quite proud of himself.
"All clean!"

Kitty

The beggar finally left and Selene could drink her beer in peace. After the ordeal those around seemed to have lost interested in the winged women. Selene silently thanked him for the peace she was given.
It didn't last long however as he came right back in with the same energy. She should have guessed this would happen. At least his overwhelming stench was gone.

He wasn't dry yet but came straight to her to proudly proclaim his cleanliness to her. Selene took a moment to gather the energy to do a little acting. "Great job. Now people won't be bothered hanging around you. Now your all wet though. We don't want you getting sick now do we." Selene said to the man in an almost obvious fake kindness. A small part of it was genuine though or she wouldn't be doing this at all in the first place.

Turning to the tavern keeper Selene asked for a towel to use. Not wanting to turn down a still paying customer he obliged. A few moments later he returned with a towel and Selene used it to dry off the beggar. "Alright now that your dry you should find yourself a job. Someone as energetic loyal and not so stinky like you shouldn't fine it too difficult. Food would easily come afterwords. Do you know how to go job hunting on your own or am I going to have to help you out?" Selene asked knowing she was probably going to regret offering her help later.

visualspice

Feni'tat was all smiles as she worked hard to dry him off, light grits of sand and salt water fell to the floor, and when she worked at his soggy wet hair, he could have thumped his leg with glee. When she was done, had he a tail, he would have wagged it, but at her inquiry about a job he merely replied, "Nope! Never! But if you're willing to help.me, that'd be great!"