Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Home Sweet Home [M]

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2015, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: Tags to @Moonie !

The months that had passed from her disappearance to her arrival back in Orchy passed by her in a blur. She was so disconnected with things, so many people commented on how different she looked, how washed out, and how concerned they were for her. On top of that, Valia had grown quite ill the first few weeks they were back, and though she desperately wanted to hug her son and get close to him, fear he'd catch whatever illness she had kept her away, and gave her a good excuse to confine herself to her room.

But no matter how much sleep and medicine the doctor prescribed, Valia's illness just wasn't going away, and as she moved about uncomfortably on her bed, she felt her breasts rubbing oddly within her dress. FIghting with the laces, she tried to get them to a more comfortable position when she paused in front of the mirror, and noticed...

Were her breasts this big before? They looked so swollen...
And the last time she had recalled having boobs THIS gigantic was when she had...

Her eye's went wide.

The last time this happened, she was..
Pregnant.
And the last time she was pregnant, she was deathly ill.
And an even worse wave of nausea became her, and soon her legs gave out as she vomited all over the floor.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel had been concerned about Valia getting ill so shortly after coming home, but where people commented with concern of his wife's health, they said he was looking much better. Having her home safe certainly had helped him sleep better, and he'd stopped drinking almost entirely. With Valia spending all her time sequestered in their rooms, Gabriel was spending much of his time with his son. Although he very frequently checked on Valia. It was hard for him not to smother her with too much attention, but he was trying very hard to give her enough space to readjust.

Just as he was approaching the room he shared with his wife, Gabriel heard the sound of vomiting and rushed forward, pushing open the door he saw that Valia had made a bit of a mess and was on the floor. Turning his head to yell into the hall, he called for someone to fetch the doctor and for a maid to come clean up a spill.

Hurrying into the room he knelt by Valia's side and tried to help her up. "Valia, darling, are you alright? Is the nausea getting worse? Let's get you back into bed, the doctor will come as quick as he can."

visualspice

Valia wanted to speak, but merely she groaned and did not protest her husband helping her to bed. Though once she was laying down, her eyes welled up with tears as she began to sob.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel immediately crawled into bed with Valia, alarm on his face as he pulled her into a protective embrace, hands moving over her back in soothing motions. "Valia, love, beautiful goddess, shh. Calm down, darling. Talk to me. What's wrong? Whatever it is it'll be okay. I'm here."

visualspice

"Gods, Gabriel!" she sobbed, her entire body shaking. "I'm pregnant. I know I'm pregnant. Those... those animals... the child it...."
And she couldn't finish her thoughts as she choked on more sobs.

Zero

All the color drained from Gabriel's face hearing that one word.

Pregnant.

Could it really be true? Valia's first pregnancy had been extremely hard on her. The complications could have killed her. Gabriel had nearly lost her in more ways than one with the birth of his son. There was fear as he held her tighter, but fury also bubbled up. That the beasts that had taken her had raped her was not exactly a secret, but they hadn't just raped her. They had impregnated his wife.

There was no doubt about that. If the baby was his she wouldn't be showing signs yet. Tongues would wag. No. He wouldn't allow it. Gabriel was not going to lose her again when he'd just gotten her back.

Holding her protectively he continued to try to soothe her with the motions of his hand, his voice soft and gentle. "It's going to be okay, my heart. I know you're afraid, and that's okay. I'm going to take care of you. I love babies, remember? We're going to have another beautiful baby, Valia. A little brother or sister for Tyler, won't that be wonderful?"

visualspice

But Valia could not share in his enthusiasm as she buried her face into him, holding him tight, as she cried.

Zero

Gabriel sighed softly as he held her, placing a soft kiss on the top of her head as he did the only thing he really could do - be there. A very soft sound drew his eyes to the door where a maid had appeared and dropped into a deep curtsy. His green eyes narrowed and he made a subtle shooing gesture that had the poor girl scrambling out the door. They still remembered his fearsome temper during Valia's absence.

"I love you, Valia." He said with a soft sigh, nuzzling his face into her hair as his eyes closed tiredly. There was always something.

visualspice

As her sobs began to decrease, she managed to croak out, "And I love you."
ANd she truly meant it as she focused those pink eyes up at him.
"What are we to do? If the doctor confirms it.."
As she was certain he would...

Zero

"What do you mean what are we to do? If the doctor confirms you are pregnant you will immediately be put under his supervised care and we will make sure you have everything you could possibly need for both you and our baby. What else would we do?" Gabriel asked, looking down at her with a soft smile, there was worry in his eyes, but he couldn't deny, or hide, that some part of him was happy.

visualspice

Valia could only pout.
"But... but..." she sniffled. "It isn't yours.... People... they'll know."
They'll talk...

Zero

Gabriel looked at her for a moment before scoffing. "Of course it is mine, Valia. You are my wife, that is your baby, which makes it my baby. If someone has other ideas they can take it up with me."

The look that entered his eyes indicated it would be very unwise for someone to question him on that matter.

visualspice

Though he had a fiercesome expression, Valia was only slightly fearful of it. But she was more fearful of the truth.

"But you know it'd be theirs," she replied, her lips quivering. "And for all we know, I could give birth to a monster!"

Zero

"Valia, look at me," Gabriel said firmly as he took her chin gently in his hands to make sure his green eyes were looking into her pink ones, "I love you, you're not going to give birth to a monster, you're going to give birth to our son or daughter. Whose seed took in your womb doesn't matter to me as much as knowing that baby is part of you does. This isn't your fault, and it isn't that baby's fault. I will love them, and you, the same as if they were born of my own blood. I promise."

visualspice

"But Gabriel...." she said, eyes keeping to his as her's bubbled with fresh tears. "The man... the thing that raped me was a monster."

Zero

"That doesn't mean the baby will be." Gabriel tried to reassure her. What could they do if it was true? There was no way to know until the child was born. If she spent the entire pregnancy worried about it there would be unnecessary strain on both her and the baby. "Valia, please trust me. Everything will be okay. I'm going to make sure of it."

visualspice

And with those words, she simply clung to him, praying fervently they would be okay. This was all of her fault, all of it. And now she had to pay the price for her foolishness, and so did he.

Zero

Gabriel just held onto his wife silently for several moments before a soft knock came at the door, followed by the voice of the doctor.

"My lord, my lady, I was sent for?"

Sighing he turned and kissed her cheek, smoothing a hand down her back gently before giving a gruff 'enter'.

The doctor walked in, eyeing the mess on the floor before stepping carefully around it on his way to the bedside. "Is the medicine not helping? Perhaps we will have to try something stronger."

"My wife is convinced she is with child." Gabriel said quietly before smiling down at her in what he hoped was a reassuring manner.

visualspice

Not a fool, the doctor's brow furrowed as he looked between the pair. He could see Valia's wince, the way her disposition had changed before he silently approached.

"Let me take a look at you to verify that, hrm?" he asked Valia delicately. She only nodded weakly in response and he gestured for her to sit on the edge of the bed. He checked her over, head to toe, and found himself confirming her suspicions.

"It seems she very well could be with child. In that case, her condition is now most delicate. She'll have to remain indoors, as she is healing from the shock, as well as will be carrying a child within. It would be best she also not travel often, and excitements kept to a minimum. I only suggest this as I don't want to hurt either her or her possible expectant."

Zero

Gabriel sat patient and silent all through Valia's examination. The doctor's confirmation of a growing child in his wife's womb had the lord letting out a held breath. Thinking and knowing were two very different things. Another child. This one not of his blood. No. His child. On that point Gabriel would not, could not, budge.

"Thank you, doctor. My wife and my unborn child will, of course, be receiving the very best care. I will personally see to it that she gets enough rest for our baby's welfare." He made sure to put an emphasis on his possession and claim to the child Valia was carrying. The doctor would of course realize that the baby couldn't possibly be his, but if the man valued his position - and life -  he would keep his mouth shut on the matter of paternity.