Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"So..." *Leans against the wall* "Anybody wanna plot?"

Started by DaGlobster, February 20, 2015, 03:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

That's right, folks. I'm looking for plots. Happy plots, sad plots, ALL KINDSA PLOTS!

Who am I offering up? ERRBODY! All of my characters could do with more thread-lovin'! So, I must ask...

Anybody wanna plot with the Globster?

Ethereal-Star

Well, I just posted a new thread 'Temple of the Ancients' in the Moraki desert that needs players. Plus remember the Blodwen thread in La'marri 'Kiss From A Rose?' That also needs more continuation too. I may just leave both open for multiple people, although I'm less sure about the second one being a group thread.

If neither of those interest you, I'm sure we can work something else out. Just let me know.

DaGlobster

Didn't we agree that the Blodwen thread was going to be continued with someone else? As in...another member?

If not, then I guess I can get back to posting in that. Apart from that, the Temple thread doesn't really tickle my fancy much. None of my characters would really fit there.

Ethereal-Star

Alright then, I'm sure we can plot something else out then, that is if you want. Characters of mine I really would like plots for are Byron, Ruby, Vanesse, and Mason although I dunno if Byron would do much outside the Soot Wolves guild at this point. He mainly stays in the Den and sometimes goes on missions for the guild. Anyway, rambling here.

DaGlobster

Well, Soot Wolves are always fun to play with >:D

Quite a few of my characters (Smed, Varian, and Herrick) are involved with the Soot Wolves in one way or another. Herrick isn't really disposable right now, and Smed's just too dang powerful.

Varian's not an enemy of the Soot Wolves per se, but he's a nemesis of Owl, that young crimefighting lady who the Soot Wolves are protecting.

Maybe we could get some action between Varian and one of your Soot Wolves?

Ethereal-Star

I'd love that. Which character did you want to RP with, Byron or Ruby? I'll read Varian's profile later, right now the kitchen's calling my name for supper. Metaphorically speaking that is.  :P I'll get back to this plus the Sins thread I owe a post to.

Wicked Basket

Perhaps Azariah could meet Lucian. Lucian is a very powerful demon, he just doesn't know that he is. In fact, he doesn't know much of anything about what the world is or how it works. Perhaps Azariah could go after him without Lucian knowing why and maybe Azariah could tell him what he is and what it means.

Also, that Order of Salem that is in Azariah's profile. Did you ever consider making that a guild? or did you already and I didn't see.

DaGlobster

The Esoteric Order of Salem is a guild! I'm the only active member, I'm afraid.

Also, I'm not quite sure if that plot would work. I mean, if Lucian doesn't even know he's a demon, then I'm pretty sure nobody else would as well. Besides, with relatively no knowledge of his powers, he'd get completely owned by Lynch.

Not to mention it wouldn't exactly be in character for Lynch to not kill him. The only two possibilities that exist for Lucian is swift, unexpected death, or capture.

Wicked Basket

Wow. I'd hate to hear option number 3.

Perhaps some of his powers manifest during the fight through instinct?

I don't know. :P

I just want to RP with Lynch cuz he's such a badass and looks like a WHFB witch hunter.

DaGlobster

The thing about the fight, is that there won't be a fight. If Lucian's being hunted, his last moments are going to consist of: stepping out of his home for a breather, taking a few steps out to check his mail or something, and then receiving a long distance hosing from several rooftop snipers.

The Order don't play around.  :P

However, if you can come up with a good enough and interesting situation, I'd be willing to hear you out on it.

Ethereal-Star

So is Varian like half-alien or something? I know the species section says 'human' but his physical description and background make it sound like he's got alien blood in him or something. Or is that information that is not readily available at this time for others to know about the character?

It might be interesting if Varian's extra appendages moved underneath his cloak or something and Byron noticed it and is wondering just what the heck he saw or something. He might be weirded out, perhaps not. Could be an interesting thread, just one question though. What's Varian's connection to the Wolves?

Wicked Basket

What if Lynch goes out to kill some inhuman thing and is stopped by Jacob, my Shadow Ranger, from killing an innocent?

DaGlobster

I guess that would work, although The Order doesn't just send people to butcher complete innocents willy-nilly. There would probably be a reason that makes the person being hunted not completely innocent.

Wicked Basket

DaGlobster

Or something along the lines of killing or injuring a member of the order, or committing a minor crime against a human in the past.

Also, is Jacob a 100% Human? or is he partly human?  Because remember, Lynch's armor is blessed so that non-humans can't hurt him as easily.

Wicked Basket

He is completely human, but with all the perks of being a Shadow Ranger.

DaGlobster

Ah, okay. I got a bit confused in his profile, since it says he's human, but his ethnicity is odd and it talks about things like a Dark Mother. Just making sure.

Wicked Basket

By the way, the Shadow Rangers as a whole have fallen by the wayside. When are they going to start getting shit done again?

DaGlobster

...wh...why are you asking me?

I've got nothing to do with the Shadow Rangers!  :P