Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Killer

Started by Ice, February 19, 2015, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

So I have an idea for a plot involving my ghost Raven Darkheart. My idea is that someone in the past could torment and kill Raven while she was human. Then they could come back in the future find out that she still walks the earth and try to finish  the job.

the requirements : the killer has to be over two hundred years old

they have to be very cruel and ruthless.

so any takers / ideas would be helpful at this time.

DaGlobster

Well, I have two old and cruel characters, namely in the form of Chenaank, the Demon God of Wealth and Greed, and Kruz'Iik.

Chenaank definitely fits the bill of cruel, old, and ruthless. Kruz'Iik is definitely ruthless and old, but he's not as cruel as Chenaank. Although, he's still capable of pretty ruthless acts of violence. He's particularly good at torturing people mentally, so that could be a thing.

Ice

I have given it some thought and think that your character Kruz'Iik sounds good for this role. raven is pretty vulnerable when it comes to mental torment.

DaGlobster

Sweet. So, is this going to be two separate threads? one in the past, one in the present?

Ice

Well I  was thinking that this could be like two threads . the first one being in the past and the second one being in the present.

DaGlobster

Alright, that sounds good. It'll be fun to be able to play around with kruz'Iik's abilities...

Ice

I put up a thread in the flashback place. let me know if I need to change anything.