Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Literal dragon lady seeks cute plotty fun! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, February 23, 2015, 10:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So, I've got a character, Tanith.

She's a dragon! A dragon that can take human form, and does so pretty liberally. She's fierce, curses way too much, and picks too many fights because she's, well...got the social graces of a bull in a china shop and solves her problems by punching them until they're no longer a problem. >_> Humans are so complicated, with their rules and whatnot! Sheesh.

Technically she's part of Adela's army. She'll bond to a worthy rider, and protect them fiercely with her life.

ANYWAY! She needs threads. 8D

So IDEAS for things I'm looking for, for her! She needs:

-A rider! Preferably someone who can handle/put up with her...uh...attitude. xD
-Friends! She needs buddies! Other dragons! Other humans! Other riders! Whatever! Friends to spar with and kick butt and get into all kinds of trouble and get outrageously drunk with! Because Tanith is a terrible enabler and causer of hijinks. And also probably friends who will rein her in. |: Either way.
-Enemies! Or rivals! People she can butt heads with! Rawr!
-Potential lover(s?)! Could be her rider! Could be a friend! Could be an enemy! Wherever the chemistry takes 'em. 8D I kinda even thought it'd be cute if she and her rider had a thang goin' on, but that's by no means a requirement. The only stipulation is that Tanith is into women (cis ladies and trans ladies and genderqueer ladies, doesn't matter ;D). She's a sucker for people who are her polar opposite--gentle and "ladylike", but still with a backbone--because she's a showoff. |:

SO YES. STUFF.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

kleineklementine

Might be interesting to throw my character Flitch at her... she's a non-human pretending to pass as human to avoid her pursuers, and currently passing her time as a thief! Might be interesting if Tanith could tell somehow that she wasn't actually just human. And I think she could definitely fit any of these roles, except rider. Let me know! :D

Edit: Or I guess she pretends to just be a shifter or something. I keep forgetting, because I haven't written much for her yet!

DaGlobster

I think Stygia (my were-dragon seductress) and Tanith could have a hell of a thread together. Like...

A hell of a thread. Lemme know if you're up for it!

Rhindeer

OH, I AM A DORK. I totally posted this, read the replies at work, and then forgot to reply when I got home. |:  WHOOPS.

@kleineklementine
YES LET'S DO IT! 8D Tanith would LOVE her! Because it sounds like they'd totally enable each other. >_> They would be a terror or a duo and can get up to all sorts of terrible hijinks! xDDD Tanith is normally in Adela, but I can easily have her visit Serendipity! Flying makes travel easy! ;D Muahaha! I could start up a thread, or you could, though I suppose we should decide a starting point! I think Tanith would be able to tell she's not human--maybe she smells different to her sensitive dragony nose? xD She's never met a peryton, so that'd be intriguing to her!

@DaGlobster
Of course I'm up for it! Oh god. Stygia. xD It will DEFINITELY be interesting! Tanith is very RAWR about things, but she's not purposely cruel--she's just used to muscling her way through life and using force to solve issues. xD I think it'd be interesting, especially since Stygia's probably got a bit of a notorious reputation among dragons, eh? LET'S DO IT!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

I don't know if she'd have a reputation, per se, but there'd definitely be rumors. I've reverted Stygia back to more or less her old self, since she was bound to one of Tak's characters, but Tak's up and gone, so...

Yeah. Stygia was married to the prince of demons, (Tak's character). But ever since Tak's disappeared, I've just been treating it as if Ardeadai was banished or something, and Stygia's free to roam and seduce and hoard treasure and live in her old castle 8D

But yeah, Stygia and Tanith could definitely hit it off in more ways than one. Despite her delicate appearance, Stygia's SUPER STRONK so...There's also Stygia's obvious super bisexual sex-appeal, and that could definitely play a factor. Maybe Tanith could fall for Stygia a bit? Maybe she could pick a fight with her? MAYBE BOTH?!

Also, fun fact: Stygia is Seussal's ex-master! Seussal's actually an ascended NPC.

kleineklementine

Quote from: Rhi-Rhi on February 25, 2015, 05:12:35 PM

@kleineklementine
YES LET'S DO IT! 8D Tanith would LOVE her! Because it sounds like they'd totally enable each other. >_> They would be a terror or a duo and can get up to all sorts of terrible hijinks! xDDD Tanith is normally in Adela, but I can easily have her visit Serendipity! Flying makes travel easy! ;D Muahaha! I could start up a thread, or you could, though I suppose we should decide a starting point! I think Tanith would be able to tell she's not human--maybe she smells different to her sensitive dragony nose? xD She's never met a peryton, so that'd be intriguing to her!

Hooray! Flitch could travel to Adela. Maybe even to steal something fancy-shmancy from the dragon riders! I'll think it over on my commute today. :D Or maybe even DRAGON EGGS or something that would really fetch a big price!

P.S. If we go in that direction, I can start it, since I have the thief! ;D

Rhindeer

@kleineklementine
DUDE YES DRAGON EGG THEFT YES PLZ THAT WOULD BE FABU. >8D

And then it would be TANITH THE GUARD DOG HOT ON HER ASS. D8< NO STEALING THE BABIES!

Which...Tanith would actually thoroughly love, because she's pretty much perpetually bored and frustrated by Human Things so a good chase would be thrilling!

kleineklementine

Super! I will get a thread up this weekend! XD

Rhindeer