Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Some world info updaaates!

Started by Rhindeer, May 01, 2015, 04:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Nothing too major! 8D But just wanted to call attention to them anyway! Mostly I just added some information and cleaned up some terminology/language that desperately needed cleaning up!

A list of updates is as follows:

THANATOS
-Gender and Sexuality has been majorly cleaned up and expanded upon! Included is fresh new information about transgender issues. 8D I also plan on splitting Gender and Sexuality into two categories for ease of reading. Big thanks to @Looshi for the epic idea and tons of help! <3
-Confusion about red hair in Thanatos has been cleared up under Race. 8D Thanks to @GoblinFae for the awesome idea!

CONNLAOTH
-Gender and Sexuality has also been cleaned way the heck up! Nothing has been changed, but whoo boy the language needed help! D8 So I fixed that!

YOREIQ
-You guessed it, more Gender and Sexuality clean up. 8D

Huzzah! Hopefully things read better and less confusing now!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rankun

Awuh! snap.. You mean I missed the nitty gritty!? I'm prone to the stimulative of even morally questionable romance, and the street languages that may come with it(depending suppose, on current mundane experiences at any rate). Alas, it's good to see people adjustive to their confligeration of moral compass, so good for you! But don't work to hard;)

Rhindeer

Oh, the nitty gritty's still there! xD I didn't actually change anything! Like, for example, Connlaoth's society is still misogynistic, transphobic, and homophobic. But the wording of the write-up was really problematic, so I just re-wrote it so that the language of the write-up itself is--hopefully!--not transphobic/misogynistic/homophobic.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tags: