Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Fairy and A Demon (M)

Started by Shinn Zighelm, June 06, 2015, 06:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinn Zighelm

(Crap...I didn't mean to double post...  :-[)

Shinn Zighelm

Shinn began to gather energy to cast a spell. Just seconds after he had finished, he saw Kaa stand and shift his weight. As soon as Kaa nodded to the fairy and launched at the group Shinn said, "I've got the kids!" Shinn focused the energy on a spot on the ground. As soon as the energy surrounded the kids, Shinn said, "limfa etelrani."

A wall of earth rose between the kids and the soldiers. As soon as the wall was high enough, the earth under the kids broke away from the rest of the ground. The piece of earth floated away from the soldiers and towards Shinn. When the earth was beside Shinn, it was lowered and the wall sank, letting the kids out. Immediately, Shinn started to charge my energy, just in case Kaa needed help. 

Nefres

Kaa knew he should be focusing on the immediate threat, the soldiers, but he couldn't help staring as the fairy worked his magic. He watched Shinn bend a great wall of earth to his will, moving the kids safely from harm's way.

The children safe, Kaa turned his attention back to his own predicament. Should he run? No, not yet... They still had a chance of catching up to the kids at this distance. And, Kaa told himself, again, he had no reason to believe he had anything to fear from these humans.

So be shifted his weight to his front leg and smiled. Anyone who came close enough would be kicked by the flat of his clawed foot. He just needed to scare them a little. Just buy himself enough time to take off in the other direction. Kaa made to move to actually attack the soldiers, deciding that needless aggression, which he wasn't find it in the first place, was not the best option. He was aware of Shinn's presence behind him, but confident in the fairy's ability to avoid danger.