Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cold Hearts [private]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

She knitted her eyebrows together when she called her "beautiful". Grimhilde tried to shrug it off, but couldn't. "Yes, maybe we should." She said referring to hm saying that they should watch each other's backs. "And what about you, Lor'Theon? What are you and why are you here?" She asked, hissing a bit.

Ragnarok

Theon walked alongside her and listened. "Well I am wandering here and... I am a half-elf." he said the truth because he couldn't say anything else. "The wandering is mostly because I can't seem to find a place where I would belong to." he continued. He continued walking alongside her looking around especially at the moon and stars.

Greenery

The banshee smirked at the half-elf. "Of course." She shook her head a couple of times before looking at Lor'Theon. "Hm. I guess I understand..." She whispered, looking at the path ahead. Grimhilde would never admit it, but she was enjoying the half-elf's company.

Ragnarok

Theon continued walking alongside her but still was a bit nervous about the noises that his wolf had heard. "How did you become a banshee? I ask this because if I am correct your soul needs to severed  from your body so that you  can be a banshee. Correct me if I am wrong because I would like to get to learn new things." he said and smiled at her going as close as there was now only thirty centimeter area between them that the wolf of his just took for his own walking beside its master and her.

Greenery

That was a touchy subject for her, but she knew that he wasn't gonna let her not answer. "Well that's one way you can become one, but mine was more..horrid." He hissed the last part. "I came one because I was overcome with grief." She stated vaguely, glaring down at the ground. Flashbacks of screaming and fire flooded her brain which caused her to stop and touch her head. "Now..now I warn others of their own death..." She gritted her teeth, trying to make the imagines go away.

Ragnarok

Theon slammed his hand on his face. "Ouch. That must have been more horrible than anything else probably could." he said with sympathy in his voice. He continued until he realized she had taken a hold of her head with her arms. "Is something wrong?" he asked with a worrying tone. He came closer to her wanting to help her if he could.

Greenery

The images only grew more vivid, the screams more louder. When Lor'Theon tried to come closer, she abruptly moved away and turned her back on him. "Don't touch me!" She let out a deafening screech into the forest. It seemed like the only way she could stop the flashbacks were by screeching.

Ragnarok

Theon closed his ears and got a bit of distance away from her. "I am sorry if I caused this with my curious questions because I know some things should be better not to be asked and kept to ourselves." he said with a tone that was asking for forgiveness. Then he heard something that was not a human being. "Did you hear that?" he asked her with a worried tone before continuing walking alongside her with his wolf watching their backs.

Greenery

The shout needed and looked over at Lor'Theon. "Don't apologize.." She hissed, her voice a hit scratchy. Grimhilde started the walk up again and looked around them, glaring. "Yeah I did. What was it?" She asked growling.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at the banshee and nodded after she had said something towards about apologizing. "I don't know what it was but maybe we should go see?" he asked because it was better to know and expect something than not to. He began then walking quietly and his steps couldn't be heard easily. The wolf followed silently too prepared for running if seen. "Better prepare they might be doing something shady there who knows." he continued taking his swords from his belt.

Greenery

Grimhilde raised an eyebrow after Lor'Theon asked to go and inspect to see what the noise came from. "Are you brainless?!" She called after him, not moving from the path. "What it's something bi-" Something had came up and hit the banshee in the back of the head, sending her flying into a tree.

The beast was a bipedal wolf that snarled and was foaming at the mouth.

Ragnarok

Theon heard her complains and when he saw her smacked on to a tree he turned around calling out a curse at the wolf which turned out to be ineffective. "Well well... seems it found us first." he said inspecting the wolf just before commanding his wolf to attack it taking a bite from its neck so that he could run under it and strike its stomach open. "I bet there is something magical that made it foam like this." he continued pointing at its mouth before going to help Grimhilde to get on her feet again. "We should move fairly quickly. There might be more of these beasts around." he said fastening his steps and signing that she should come with him now.

Greenery

Before long the beast was dead and now bleeding from his fatal wound. While this was going on, Grimhilde slowly got herself up, touching her head with her finger tips. She looked over at Lor'Theon and the back at the dead hybrid before nodding her head in agreement. "Those are usually pack animals." She started to run quickly down the street.

Ragnarok

Theon nodded to her and followed her with haste because more could be coming. "Damn those I hope there is no need to shed more blood." he said because he actually didn't like to spill blood if not necessary. "I see this forest ends soon. Hopefully the wolves don't catch us." he continued looking at her "Hopefully that smack didn't hurt did it?" he asked with a bit worrying voice still continuing running alongside her.

Greenery

The coins jingled in her bag as she ran, trying to get to boarder of a small town up ahead. She could see the lit torches in front of them. "What do you think?" She hissed at his question on whether it hurt when her face and body landed on the tree trunk.

Ragnarok

Theon could hear the jingling of the coins but nodded and said "I think it hurts." with a tone that was confident. "Seems like we are safe for now." he said his gaze towards the small town. "Let's hope this goes well from here." he continued and followed still her with a normal running speed his pet following them.

Greenery

Grimhilde slowed herself down when she came to the town. "They aren't going to let me stay in their inn so you'll have to get us a room for the night." She instructed, knowing the reason why she couldn't stay long in one place was because people didn't want a wailing spirit who warns of death.

Ragnarok

Theon nodded at her and walked with the wolf at his side towards the inn. "A room for two and... a wolf." He said and took a pouch of gold and placed it on the counter. The innkeeper instructed where the room was and he decided to inform Grimhilde. He walked to her and gestured her to come with him. "I have the room now. Lets just not cause any trouble." he said to her and walked inside the inn and then got to their room.

Greenery

Grimhilde followed the half elf into the inn, keeping her hair down in front of her face as she followed Lor'Theon up to their room. "Why did you tell me that? Not to start any trouble. You think I want to pick a fight with those mortals?" She asked him in almost a hiss when they were finally in their room.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her and listened. "I am sorry if I sounded rude but I just wanted to make sure that nothing harmful comes upon us especially neither me or you." he claimed because he deeply cared for his own and her safety too because if ones safety was threatened the others was too. "But perhaps we should get some rest before the next night." he continued and smiled at her before beginning to take a nap.