Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cold Hearts [private]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Grimhilde ran her hand through her dark hair. "They're dead..." She whispered, feeling a screech coming back. She didn't like feeling this way. "They burned alive!!! All of them!" she screamed, now touching her head with both hands.

Ragnarok

Theon closed his ears when she had whispered in the air. "I want to help so tell me what is wrong." he said with a calm voice trying to calm her. "Something is definitely wrong. Lupus inspect this area." he said to the wolf as it nodded. Suddenly he saw that the place was turning somehow fel green. "We should not be here lets leave to north I can see it from the stars." he said to Grimhilde because he hadn't been in this place before and knew what it looked like around the city. He called the wolf back and went towards north. "Grim come this place is not safe to be in." he called for her hoping that she would hear him.

Greenery

The banshee couldn't help, but continue screeching. The images in her head only grew more vivid. More vivid than the last attack she had earlier that week when she first met Theon. Grimhilde had to calm herself down, but her efforts were done in vain. She snatched her hands down from around her head and jumped into the trees, screaming louder. Her eyes were pitch black. Soulless. Heartless.

Ragnarok

Theon jumped towards her not caring about if he would become deaf but he had to help. He motioned his wolf to help him both jumping towards preparing perhaps to knock her off. "I am sorry Grim but this is a must for your and others safety." he said before attempting to knock her out so that they could leave.

Greenery

She was about to jump again, but quickly was knocked back by Theon and his wolf. Grimhilde growled at both before picking up the wolf and tossing it up the road, then turned to Theon.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her without fear. If this was his end so be it. At least he died when trying to help his friend staying loyal to the friendship he had made with the banshee. "Grim wake up from that trance or I might have to use means of forcing you to come with me." he said before looking at Lupus flying down the road. Then he returned his gaze at Grim. He began to walk towards her and hugged tightly. "Know this Grim when you wake up. If I am dead I died trying to protect you from this madness." he said before letting go ready to face the consequences.

Greenery

Grimhilde hissed more when the half elf came up to hug her. She wanted to blow his eardrums out,  but had to contain herself. She slowly came out of her trance and panted. She looked at Lupus who she had thrown a couple of meters down the road, then back at Theon. "I-I'm so sorry..." She backed away slowly from him.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her nodding at her apology. "Apology accepted. But now we must help Lupus." he said going to his wolf friend. He inspected him and then realized that nothing bad had really happened except that Lupus had a few minor wounds on his side. Theon began to chant something in elvish and healed the wolfs wounds. "Now lets go north this forest is foul. And also Grim if you ever know I will gladly die for our friendship even if it was just a week from our first meeting." he said to her motioning her to follow him out of the forest.

Greenery

She couldn't help, but blush when he said that. "Same as you..." She whispered, looking down at Lupus, feeling bad about causing the innocent creature harm. "I'm sorry..." Grimhilde whispered as they headed out of the forest and to the city. It had been a nice trip.

Ragnarok

Theon smiled at her walking next to her. "Do you want to do some traveling someday if we ever meet again?" he asked her with a smile on his face. "And I guess Lupus accepts your apology. Right Lupus?" he spoke to her and then asked the wolf the question and the wolf nodded in agreement. When they came near the city he looked at her with a look like something was amiss. "Until we meet again Grim. Take this gift so that you know I will always be your friend." he said and handed her a silver bracelet that had three diamonds implanted and hugged her before leaving slowly.

Greenery

Grimhilde sighed and smiled a bit at Theon. "I would...love to, Theon." She hugged the half elf back and took the diamonds. "You don't have to, Theon..." She called after him, holding the diamonds in her hands as he continued to walk into the city. Grimhilde walked after him, heading into the same city.

Ragnarok

Theon stopped when hearing her call for him. "I don't ask you to take them I want you to take them. I give that bracelet as a sign of friendship that I wish you to keep." he bowed to her. "Well do you see anything interesting I could buy you?" he whispered her curiously still walking next to her in the city.

Greenery

She decided not to argue with the man she almost killed and just accepted the gift. "No, no. You don't have to buy me anything,  Theon. I have money." Grimhilde smiled  more before looking down at her shoeless feet. She simplied shrugged and continued walking.

Ragnarok

Theon smiled at her. "Alright but I guess we need to find you shoes." he said smiling at her. "So should we go to find and buy you those?" he asked her. Then he turned and asked a guard where he could find the best place in the city to buy shoes. The guard gave him directions and decided that maybe they could find her the shoes. "Lets go I asked a guard some directions so should we go check the place?" he asked her so they could buy her the shoes still waiting for her to come with him.

Greenery

"No one has to bye my show you know.."  She mumbled, hugging her bag of coins to her waist . She had the funds to for buying shoes, she could do that herself. Grimhilde watched as Theon tried to ask feh gaurds to buy her shoes. "I don't need help, Theon."

Ragnarok

Theon placed his hand on his head mumbling something. "I asked for directions so you could buy the shoes themselves..." he said to her after he had taken his hand from covering his face.

Greenery

Now she just felt stupid. "I-I'm sorry." Grimhilde rubbed her arm nervously before glancing down at the ground, backing away some. "I thought..."

Ragnarok

Theon nodded at her. "I know what you were thinking. And you have no need to apologize." he said to her. "Now lets go find damn place so we get you to buy those shoes." he continued with a light smile at her going to the direction where the shop would be.

Greenery

Grimhilde nodded in agreement. "I'll second that." She scanned the open market place before finding a possible shoe place. "There. That's where the shoes are." The banshee started to walk through the city, weaving herself between the people on the bustling streets.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her with a light smile on his face. "Alright I will follow you and wait for you then." he said and walked behind her with his wolf next to him. "Perhaps I should buy new boots these old ones are pretty weary from the constant use." he continued looking at his worn leather boots still following Grim behind her.