Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cold Hearts [private]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

She finally came to the shoe store and looked around for a pair of shoes. "I haven't been shopping before..."

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her without an inch of surprisal on his face. "Well lets look around first if you find anything to your liking." he said to her because it would be the first step in the store. He ordered the wolf to wait outside the store because he didn't want to get in to an arguement with the owner of the shop. Now walking next to Grim he waited for her to find something for herself.

Greenery

After a while of looking, Grimhilde found a descent pair of shoes and struggled. They were black that laced up to her ankles. "I like these actually." She told Theon. "Are you getting anything?"

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her because of her question. "I don't really know if I should buy anything." he said looking around when answering. "Nothing seems to catch my eye." he continued and walked so that he was next to her. "Maybe you should try them and then if they are alright and right size you should buy them." he said to her waiting for her.

Greenery

"okay; that makes sense." The banshee struggled her shoulders and walked until she found herself a place to sit. Grimhilde tried on the shoes. They were a bit too big, but she could always tie them tighter. She got up and walked around to see if they felt good. "Yeah, these are good." She smiled and took them off before walking to the front counter.

Ragnarok

Theon smiled at her when she had found a good choice. "I will be waiting outside Grim." he said to her and walked outside and sat next to Lupus, his wolf companion. "Well Lupus are you hungry?" he asked the wolf which nodded at him. So he chose to give it a steak so it could eat something. Now waiting for Grim he decided to just relax.

Greenery

Grimhilde nodded her head. After about three minutes, she came out with her shoes wrapped in plastic. "Alright, I got the shoes." The banshee stated, glaring up the moon. "Now what?"

Ragnarok

Theon nodded at her. "Maybe we should leave when we still can. I think you know the way to the city you were going to?" he said. Then he stood up waiting for her decision. Lupus had stood up just after its master had stood up now waiting like its master.

Greenery

"Uh, yes I do actually." Grimhilde answered. "Let us head out the back way." She offered, pushing passed a few people with Theon and Lupus trailing behind her. Once they made their way through, she exhaled, glad to be away from everyone.

Ragnarok

Theon nodded at her and began following just behind her. When he followed her he felt uneasy like something was wrong. "Grim... Are you too feeling somewhat uneasy currently?" he asked because truly something made him feel like this when he followed her now waiting for response.

Greenery

Grimhilde looked over at Theon. "Hm, no. Why?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Do you feel something's up?" She asked, touching the top of Lupus' head.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her. "There is something that I don't like about this feeling lets go a bit faster shall we?" he said to her and because he wanted to get rid of this feeling as fast as possible.

Greenery

Grimhilde nodded her head and quickened her steps. Now that she had shoes on, her feet didn't hurt anymore when she ran or walked on the dirt roads. "Is it gone now?"

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her from behind sometimes looking around. "I can still feel it... No I now know why I don't feel right." He said and then looked at her and then at Lupus. He felt somewhat lightened and didn't feel much of any burdens on his shoulders. He began to think something he couldn't yet comprehend but continued following. "I guess it will lessen as we get farther out to the wilds...  I guess." he said continued following.