Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

After closing up her magic shop, as in putting a protection spell over it, the enchantress Esmarlda walked to her home. Her outfit consisted of a beautiful green, slim dress with two inch heels on. Her high ponytail bounced as she walked through the city. The sun was going down and she had to get home before night fall. Her green eyes held a secret that she kept from everyone around her. Even the witches she hung out with during a full moon.

Wicked Basket

It wasn't often that Grazen ventured to Essyrn, but it was usually not an enjoyable experience. He didn't like all the sand and the excessive amount of sunlight. However, he had a job to do. He was after some enchantress named Esmarlda. He wasn't given many specifics as to why she was his target, but asking too many questions was bad for business.

After a fair bit of searching, he came to the magic shop where he was told he would find his target. There was a young woman outside the shop. He wasn't sure if she was the one he was after, though.

"Excuse me," Grazen said to the woman. "Are you familiar with someone by the name of Esmarlda?"

Greenery

Before she could get to her home, a man stopped her and asked if she knew a girl named "Esmeralda." The beautiful blonde haired woman looked at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why do ask?" She knew that she had to be careful especially when it came to people asking for specific names. The only reason why she came to this sandy waste land was to get away from what she had done.

Esmeralda causally let one of her hands go behind back, ready to summon a green fireball if necessary.

Wicked Basket

"Unless you are Esmeralda," Grazen replied. "Then it's none of your business."

Though she was making it very obvious that she was Esmeralda.

Greenery

Narrowing her eyes, the enchantress created the fireball and hurled it at the man. "I don't know who you are, but you picked the wrong witch!" Esmeralda warned. She took this time to run, not yet knowing how to teleport using magic.

Wicked Basket

Grazen quickly rolled out of the way of the fireball. This was definitely Esmeralda. He lifted his crossbow and fired a bolt at her leg to hopefully slow her down a little. He then took off after her. She wasn't getting away that easily.

Greenery

She looked behind her just in time to see the bolt. She quickly moved out of the way and stopped in front of him. Giggling, she ran down a back alley way and paused. Esmeralda made two copies of herself. "Hm..I wonder which on is the real Esmeralda." She giggled, putting her index finger to her lip and making a pouting face, trying to seduce the man.

Wicked Basket

"Whichever one bleeds," Grazen said drawing his sword. "Or they could both surrender."

Greenery

All three of figures giggled in unison. "Put that blade away before you hurt yourself, darling." She purred, firing another green fireball at him.

Wicked Basket

Grazen simply sidestepped the incoming projectile and scowled.

"I don't have time for your games," he growled. "Surrender or die. I get paid either way."

Greenery

Esmeralda tapped her chin in thought. "Hm...how about this; you turn around, go home and never come back here." Her other two illusions went away so that the real enchantress was standing there.

Wicked Basket

"The problem with that is that I get nothing out of it," Grazen told her. "And you're in no position to negotiate anything right now."

Greenery

Giggling, she placed both hands on her hips and stared at the man. "Actually I am..." Esmeralda walked up to him slowly. "I'll give you one more chance." With that warning, she took a hand off of her hip and created another green fireball. "One...two..." The blonde started to count down.

OOC: If you're wondering how she looks, imagine The Enchantress from the Marvel comics ahah.

Wicked Basket

"I don't scare easily," Grazen said readying his sword. "I've faced much more frightening things than some woman with a fireball fetish. This is your last chance. If you surrender, you might get to live."

Greenery

Esmeralda frowned and let the fireball disappear. "I don't think I like you anymore." Saying a spell, she sent a telekentic push toward the man. It was a rather powerful one.

Wicked Basket

Despite the impact, Grazen managed to stay on his feet, though he did slide backwards a few feet.

"Get in line," Grazen replied. "A lot of people don't like me."

It was then that he hurled a throwing knife at her.

Greenery

She couldn't move fast enough and the throwing knife landing in her shoulder. With a loud scream, she glared up at the man. Blood started to pour out of her arm. "You b!tch!" She screamed and tried to stand herself up.

Wicked Basket

"Well, you certainly don't like me now," Grazen commented.

He took the opportunity to reload his crossbow and then advanced on Esmeralda with it aimed straight at her.

"If you agree to come quietly I won't have to give you any more reasons to dislike me."

Greenery

If looks could kill, the man apparently a bounty hunter, would be dead.  Esmeralda was a crafty witch, but she knew when she was beaten. "And what are you doing to do about this knife in my arm?" She spat out,  sulking.

Wicked Basket

"I'll be wanting it back," Grazen replied. "After I tie you up, of course. Can't have you trying any funny business."