Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Magic and Moon [private mature]

Started by Greenery, June 30, 2015, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

"That's the plan." He smiled a bit before looking down up at his boyfriend. "You're just so good to me...I don't deserve it." Vertus  laughed, before kissing Raen back, placing his hand on his chest.

SilmeriaElemred

''You do deserve it.'' Raen assured him. The kissing and touch made his dick fully hard again.

''You got me hard again. What is your plan now?'' he asked with a smile.

Greenery

Vertus took in a deep breath and went down on Raen, moving his head up and down quickly to get rid of the boner. He looked up at Raen innocently as he continued.

SilmeriaElemred

Gasps left Raen's mouth. If Vertus had not licked his member after he had climaxed it would've calmed down on its own but he did not mind this, at all.

The way Vertus looked at him was mesmerizing and it did not take Raen long before he moved his hips although more thoughtful then before.

''Gods... Vertus..'' he moaned. His hands reaching for his boyfriend's head but he did not force movements.

Greenery

Vertus looked up at his boyfriend as he did so, making sure to pleasure his boyfriend as best as he could. "Sorry for getting you hard again." He muffled with each bob of his head.

SilmeriaElemred

''I do not mind.'' Raen assured moaning pleasurably.

It felt so good he came another time. With a lot less force and amount but a good moan left his mouth. His heartbeat was fast but was soon to calm and he had a satisfied smile on his face. He then held Vertus close to him. ''The reason it feels so good is because it is you.'' he whispered.

Greenery

After the young sorcerer swallowed Raen's seed, he moved so that he  was resting his head on the moonelf's shoulder.  Exhaling sharply, he turned to look at him. Vertus let a tear trace down his face before  looking away. He relaced his pants and tried his beset not to seem weak. "I honestly don't deserve you, Raen."

SilmeriaElemred

''Why are you saying that?'' Raen asked as he took his clothes back on as well and embraced Vertus from behind. ''What bad did you ever do? Did you ever harm someone for selfgain? Made someone diliberatly suffer?'' he whispered kindly. Letting his head rest on Vertus' shoulder.

''Why in Solos' name would you not deserve happiness and love of your own.''

Greenery

"No, no I've never done anything like that it's just." Vertus sighed, holding his head in his hands. "It's not right that I'm falling for a guy." Vertus could hear the voices of his parents telling him that over and over again.

SilmeriaElemred

''Not right because others say so?'' Raen asked calmly. ''Did you know that even in the animal kingdom animals stay with the same sex and treat them as if they were mates? It is a natural course of things. Surely their feelings of love may be different then ours but if animals do it with nobody telling them it is right or wrong. Do you not think it is a way of how things naturally go?''

He held Vertus close to him as he spoke. ''What is important is what you feel. And after recovering from the suprise and their realisation there will not be offspring from your side of the family, maybe your mother and father will put your feelings to a higher position. Is it not a parent's job to make sure their children are happy?''

Greenery

Vertus stared down at the forest floor as his lover went on about it being natural in six animal species. He was true of course, but he didn't want to here that; whether is parents didn't want to hear that. The young sorcerer turned his head to look at Raen before saying something, "I don't know. I honestly don't." He whispered before closing his eyes. "But you...us feels so good."

SilmeriaElemred

''If it feels good do not let it weigh negativly on your heart love. It is your life. Only you can live it.'' Raen whispered. ''Come lets quickly refresh ourselves. '' he said calmly giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

Greenery

Vertus nodded and wiped his tears away form his eyes. "You're right. It is my life." The young sorcerer got up with his boyfriend and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you so much." He whispered in his ear, kissing it.

SilmeriaElemred

''That's what I'm here for too.'' Raen said calmly.

Without warning though he picked Vertus up and carried him to his quarters. Not putting him down until they were at the shower where they both could freshen up. Raen was, a little in a hurry though but after he was dressed again into his attire he heard soft scratching at the door.

It was Kira carefully carrying the bundle of clothes meant for Vertus which was meant for his afternoon classes.

Proudly Kira walked inside and presented the clothes to Vertus.

Greenery

Vertus turned around to see Kira with his clothes in her mouth. "Ah, thank you!" He exclaimed before gently taking it from her and going into his room to change. Vertus was excited about being able to work on finding a cure for the serpents vine as well as brushing up on his medical skills.

SilmeriaElemred

Raen, before he left went to Vertus and embraced his lover after he had finished getting dressed and fixed a few things like his collar and sleeves. ''There... all good to go.'' he whispered and gave a loving kiss on Vertus' cheek. ''I'm sure for both Milliana and Michael you will be a fine apprentise.'' he said before he really, really had to go. Fortunatly Kira was fast and Raen bad Vertus good luck followed by the words he would come as soon as work was done.

Kira then brought the moonelf to the woods to resume his work.

Greenery

Vertus smiled and watched as his boyfriend and Kira hurried off to his next and last shift. Taking in a deep breath and admiring the moonelf for a bit before going off to see Michael. He walked into the building, looking around to see if he was in the right place. "Michael?" He called.

SilmeriaElemred

''Yes. Right here.'' the man said. Walking down some wooden stairs that were against a closet filled from floor to ceiling with pots, jars and boxes of herbs.

Having two small boxes in his hands which he gave to a fellow student.

''There you go'' he said to the girl and he walked to Vertus. ''Glad to see you are on time. Before we get started, I would like to go through the rules of this place and walking around so you get familiar with the place. After that, you can tell me what skills you already have and show them to me.''

Michael started to lead him to the large closets which had all the stock.

''First off, when doing practical work, wear gloves at all times and a protective coat. Replenish the gloves as often as you wish, disposing them in the large basket. Same goes for the coat. The small wooden closets, are off limits although there is a list of what is stored in it. If you wish to use anything from there, you ask me. If I'm not here, resist temptation of taking anything. The large ones..'' well larger... they were  wider and contained more. But all of them were from floor to ceiling. ''You can take from the large ones what you need. Write in the book what you took. How much and what for. Everything is in first ordered by kind. Like dried herbs, Paste, liquid, powder etc, and then alphabetical order and I do sincerely beg of you to keep it that way. Other rules, always finish your work before leaving. It could mean you will be here overtime. Also never be in this room alone. Last but not least, no running, unless freshly made medicine needs to be delivered right away. No shouting. Not unless you have a serpentvine breakthrough.''

Michael then showed Vertus another cabinet filled with journals. ''These are unfinished researches regarding medicine. You can choose one of these to finish or start up your own. Are there any questions thus far?'' Michael asked.

Greenery

He turned his head to see the physician Michael coming down the stairs and give a girl two boxes. "Of course. I didn't want to be late on my first official day on the job." Vertus smiled warmly at him before he listened up to the rules.

The young sorcerer made sure to store all the information about what not to do in the store room. "I understand.  No questions thus far. Hm, one thing, however, when do i punch out?" Vertus asked the moonelf.

SilmeriaElemred

''Punch out?'' Michael asked. ''Can not say I am familiar with the meaning of those words.'' he spoke with a soft chuckle