Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Clinic

Started by Jounin64, July 02, 2015, 06:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

1. Organization Name
The Clinic

2. Objective
The Clinic is an underground business meant to aid and support known mages in Connlaoth, whether it be flesh sculpting, healing,disguising, etc. In The Clinic no mage leaves in danger if they have the proper fees.

3. Who may join?
Anyone
(If they can't aid the mages they can be agents to keep the Clinic from getting busted)

4. Organization Location
Reajh, Connlaoth

5. Current Members and Ranks
Owner
Aldwin Crane (The Witch Doctor)

Medics (open)
Shah and Varna Blackwood

Agents (open)
Lynette Norville
Citrine

6. Additional Information
The Witch Doctor does flesh sculpting tests on enemies to the mages under the clinic

Ethereal-Star

Hi!

I can contribute one of 3 characters--or all three if you'd like! ;)

First off, there's Saffron who could be one of the medics. However, I'm thinking that her role in the guild would be as a side job, since she does have her own guild to manage called "Healing Wings." Her duties there could overlap with this guild since she travels to wherever needed. And she would have a personal understanding with mages too, since she herself underwent ridicule and supervision due to her own talents when she used to live in Connloath. So I offer her up as a potential member.

Secondly, there's Citrine who could do any sort of mercenary tasks asked of him, provided it isn't morally questionable. Plus he has the added benefit of being able to teleport directly back and forth due to his Shadow Walk ability. Perhaps a messenger/agent could inform him of The Clinic, maybe your Lynette character and it goes on from there? Citrine's part would be an agent.

Thirdly and lastly, there's Ray. Now here's the deal on him. Since he has a magic shop located in Darken Vei, your witch doctor would need to come to him and not the other way around. It would be too inconvenient and risky for Ray to travel to Connloath, especially with the civil war going on there. But if these terms are okay, then he could serve as a sort of agent/associate of the guild. But if not, that's okay too.

In order of convenience, Citrine is the most convenient in terms of actually getting there and leaving without attracting any sort of unwanted attention, then next is Saffron, then lastly Ray. Let me know which ones of these will work for you.

Jounin64

@Ethereal-Star Yeah Citrine could definitely work, Ray wouldn't work because Aldwin only keeps in Connlaoth, and Saffron could work....but it'd probably affect your character more than you want. Lynette had to give up on having all friendships and relations that Aldwin didn't know about and is constantly punished for not putting the Clinic first.

Ethereal-Star

Okay, so Citrine can be a member then, yes?

As for Saffron, this guild would be a secondary obligation for her as her own guild would come first obviously. Will that work? If so, then please add both to the roster. If not, then just Citrine.

Jounin64

Yeah that wont really work with Saffron, but I'll add Citrine once I return home (I've been away for thanksgiving)

Ethereal-Star

Take your time.  :) Citrine himself will also have other endeavors as well, but less of a commitment than what Saffron has.

Tags: