Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mini Art Exchange

Started by Ethereal-Star, July 12, 2015, 11:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Okay, so it's not really a 'mini' art exchange, rather a small art exchange as I'm limiting this to no more than 3 people to start off with to submit requests. Similar to what @visualspice does with her own art exchanges although I am nowhere near her level of expertise (yet). Posting this here in its own thread so more peeps will see it. I want to do this to get more drawing practice. So! Anyway, the rules, so to speak.

There are three (3) slots open for people to submit a character drawing request. You can ask for more than one character drawn but no more than 2 or 3 per person. But one is more preferable as of now. For every character you draw for me, I'll draw one for you. So one of yours for one of mine, two of yours for two of mine and so on. I'll give myself about a week or week and a half to get these done, although it may not take that long, we'll see. Post a request here if interested and let me know which character you want drawn or if you would like a surprise instead.

Traditional or digital art is accepted. I will love whatever you come up with as long as you put in the effort. After you do a drawing of any of my characters (surprise me!) I will then do a picture for you. I'll post a list of who wants to join in below.

1. (first person)
2. (second person)
3. (third person)

So, who wants a character (or two) of theirs drawn?

Ethereal-Star

Ethereal-Star

No longer applicable. Sorry.