Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fevers On the Swamp

Started by visualspice, July 25, 2015, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"I thought you already offered me your bed," he replied, the same charming grin stretched across his face.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"I offered to get you to a place where you could find a bed," Gwen corrected, though she couldn't help smirking a bit at his unrelenting attitude. With a sharp breath, she shuffled a few steps closer and offered her hand. "Come on. There's an inn not too far from here, I'm sure you can make it."

visualspice

He took her hand, righting himself as if he hadn't been faint at all and drew the hand to his lips were he kissed her skin softly.

"My my... such cold... soft skin," he purred.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

She stiffened, too surprised to pull her hand away. "And that doesn't...bother you?" she asked sharply, narrowing her eyes at him. "The cold?"

Did he know what she was after all?

visualspice

"Not really, but it makes it difficult to make heat in bed," he told her, grin broadening. "How about I buy you a couple of drinks and we can see if it leads us to that bed of yours."

DragonSong

Gwen found herself laughing at that. It had been a while since she'd really laughed. "Sweetheart, if you can actually get me drunk, you can share my bed as long as you like," she said, smirking and shaking her head.

An entirely incompetent vampire then. Huh. Interesting.

visualspice

Oh how his grin grew.
"I never back down from a challenge. And I hope you don't mind that I snore," he went on with a wink, and took her by the arm and began to lead her away. He had been around long enough to know what alcohols worked and what didn't. And he was feeling pretty good after his hurling that he was pretty damn sure he was off scott free.

"See the Lanyard's over there? That's a crypt. Inside ..that's where the real moonshines are kept."

DragonSong

"Really?" She arched an eyebrow at him, letting him lead her, confident that she could pull away from his grip if she wanted to. "You come to this town often then? You seem awfully familiar with the place."

visualspice

"Often enough to know of the crypt," he told her with a grin. "Though I can tell you must be new to these parts... or at least.." he went on, leaning in real close. "You smell new."

DragonSong

Gwen stiffened a bit and tried to lean away from him subtly. "I am," she said cautiously. "First time in town actually."

visualspice

He gave her another sniff.
"And first time out for a drink?"

DragonSong

She laughed at that. "Hardly. Though I...don't really get out much anymore, I suppose you could say."

visualspice

"What? For Moonshine or for blood?" he asked, smile no less charming as he paused just at the gates to the cemetery. He pushed them open, rusting hinges squealing.

DragonSong

Gwen froze.

"When did you figure it out?" she asked after a moment, eyeing him warily.

visualspice

"Figure what out?" he asked, stepping in through the gate. "Where the moonshine was kept or that the crypt was a good place for it?"

DragonSong

She rolled her eyes, gritting her teeth but following after him slowly. "Are all vampires irritating?" she muttered. Her sire had been much the same way. "Is that something I have to look forward to?"

visualspice

Dao simply laughed at her query.
"You act as if Vampires are any different than humans," and he paused to turn to her, giving her a smug grin. "And I can assure you, aside from the occasional bought of rabid blood thirst, there is truly no difference."

DragonSong

Gwen scoffed. "Yeah, but it's the rabid blood thirst that's got me worried," she muttered, moving up to stand beside him and peering around.

visualspice

"Why?" he laughed. "Its not like it can kill you if you're already dead," he told her with a wink.