Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Such Simple Little Things [m]

Started by Draconian, September 04, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Sharlee smiled shyly, looking away before she licked her lips and leaned in. A moment to breathe and she darted in again, pressing her lips to his in a longer experimental kiss, more pressure... But then her hand slipped on the rim of the tub and her arm shot down into the water.

Whatever she ended up with her hand on was hard and fleshy - his leg, she assumed and she reeled back. "I'm sorry, i didnt mean to slip, I just wanted to kiss you again because you said you liked it and I liked it and now my arm is all wet and..."

Zero

With the way Sharlee had been apologizing Gregori didn't expect the second kiss any more than he had the first, leaving him rather unprepared for the sudden contact. He made a soft sound of surprise, but let his eyes flutter closed, enjoying the sudden jolt of warmth radiating from his chest. All too soon it was over, although this time because she slipped.

Instinctively his hands reached out for her shoulders, but his eyes went wide as her hand landed in his lap. Immediately his face went scarlet as she began apologizing again, obviously she didn't realize where her hand was.

If no one had kissed him before, no one had definitely touched him there. He wasn't sure how to feel about it under the circumstances. Bringing it to her attention would probably make the awkward situation much more awkward than it already was. He leaned forward to return the impulsive kiss when she paused in her rambling, before gently pushing her away a couple inches with a heavy blush. "Maybe I get out of the tub before we try that again."

Draconian

Sharlee was pushed away and she held her hands in her lap and she stared at him, eyes rounded, lips pursed, cheeks flushed. "I... Right," She looked away, pulling her hair to the side to idly comb her fingers through the messy dark waves. She swallowed and moved to stand up, squeezing her hands together to grab him a towel and held it out in front of her.

"I... Here's a towel. So I don't.... See anything you don't want me to," she licked her lips and turned her head away, though chewing on her lower lip was apparently now one of her more favourite hobbies. What had she done? She'd ruined everything.

Then it clicked.

Try it again.

"You... You want to kiss again?" She peaked over the towel, though just a little, not wanting to invade his privacy anymore than her impulsive mistakes had let her.

Zero

Was he doing the right thing? Gregori wasn't sure as he watched Sharlee run her fingers through her dark hair. She seemed nervous to him, but she'd said that she'd never kissed anyone before him, so this was all knew to them both. He wasn't sure if it was a good thing for neither of them to really know what they were doing.

"I don't mind if you see me anymore." By this point his face was probably permanently red anyway, and she had already bathed him and touched him - even if she didn't realize that last part. They'd both seen each other naked and if it didn't bother her then he figured it shouldn't bother him.

He hauled himself out of the tub, dripping a little water on the floor as he reached for the towel, right about the time Sharlee asked if he wanted to kiss again. The angel felt his face heat back up quite a bit. Gregori shouldn't encourage affection and bonding with anyone. He wasn't even properly of this world! That didn't stop him from wanting more of it.

Shyly he looked away from her as he took the towel and wrapped it around his waist, more concerned with hiding his condition than really drying himself. "If...if you still wanted to, then yes. I'd like that."

Draconian

Sharlee looked at Gregori when he pulled the towel to him, blinking up at him and she felt her mouth go dry when he wrapped the towel around his waist. When did her heart move into her belly? The towel did little to hide his condition but she quickly flicked her eyes away and said nothing.

Did she

A quick glance to his face. A small little smile, "Its all new to me too, maybe its something we can discover together?" She blurted out  before turning her head away, several shades of pink and red. Why did she say that? Still, frozen in the spot, she stood before him and just looked at him.

"So. Yes. I'd like it if we could kiss again," she nodded, a small little nod, before rubbing her hands together. When had she gotten so bold?

Zero

Something they could discover together. The thought of fumbling their way through these strange feelings together made his heart beat hard against his ribs, keeping his face tinted darkly. His blood was racing through his veins as she said she did want to kiss again.

Did he kiss her now?

Gregori wished that he was more confident, but he just didn't know and worried about upsetting or making her uncomfortable. Sharlee was his only friend, but then again, did friends kiss each other? He didn't think so, and his mind drifted back to that very embarrassing morning.

You should only do that to people you love.

Kissing wasn't that, but he'd learned enough from reading the romance novel that kissing was not a typical friendship thing.

Taking a steadying breath he stepped closer and brought a hand up, hesitantly brushing his thumb over her cheek. Her skin was soft and smooth and warm. Curiosity was getting the best of him, he'd never really touched or explored another person before. His fingers traced lightly along her jaw as he looked down at her with a shy blush. "Is...this okay?"

Draconian

"Y-yes," she stuttered out in a soft voice, eyes closing for a brief moment. Maybe this was a bad idea? Yes, it was, Gregori would leave one day. So, technically it was a bad idea. Except nothing in her was telling her to pull away.

Sharlee decided then, turning her head and nuzzling into his palm. If she was going to give her heart to someone, the protective angel who was plagued by nightmares could be it. He was as unsure of himself as she was.

"Y...You can ... um..." she smiled, a small shy one before she turned her head away, "Do whatever you want," she rushed out, pressing her fingers to the back of his hand, "I trust you."

Zero

The reality that he would leave eventually did enter his mind, but Gregori pushed those thoughts away. Right now he didn't want to think about it. New feelings and sensations that had captivated him prevailed over any desire to go home for the moment.

Do whatever he wanted...what did he want to do?

Gregori didn't even know. Flashes of things entered his mind, things that he had read in that book, which caused his face to heat as he pictured not the characters entwined passionately, but instead Sharlee and himself.

Maybe not that far.

His fingers softly traced the outside of her ear, exploring the pointed tip curiously different than his, but that was because she was an elf, he remembered. Moving from her skin, his hand smoothed through her hair gently as he softly brushed his lips against her temple. "What do you want Sharlee?"

Draconian

The hot zing of pleasure from his caressing her ear had her gasp softly and press a hand to his bare chest. A surprised look on her face and she shuddered slightly. Heat blossomed in her belly and she sighed when the question of what did she want left his lips. What did she want?

"Anything," she whispered, "everything?"

The caress to her ears had he a little more... eager... and she turned her head again, moving to press her lips to his, her hands going to his head to hold her close to her longer. The kiss deepened curiously and she pressed herself against him.

There was the lingering idea that maybe, just maybe she shouldnt be encouraging him, but it was drowned out by curiosity and the strange heat in her gut.

Zero

Heat flushed his face at her answer, but it rushed somewhere else too. Gregori groaned softly at the kiss as she pressed against him, and his arms wrapped around her to hold her close. The towel really wasn't hiding anything with their bodies pressed so close.

He tilted his head and moved his lips against hers, deepening the kiss unconsciously. Not really knowing what he was doing couldn't cool the heat pouring through him. His mind was torn between not thinking and just reacting and trying to remember the things he had read to at least help guide his fumbling attempts.

Gregori let his hands run down her sides to her hips, pulling them tight against him so that his erection was pressing and rubbing against her stomach through the towel and her clothes. He pulled from the kiss with a soft gasp at the sensation.

"You're sure this is okay?" He asked hesitantly, looking at her with a mix of desire and confusion.

Draconian

Want clouded her throughts and Sharlee stared at him for a moment, flushed, her fingers squeezing his biceps. Was she sure? Sharlee didn't pull away from him, stayed pressed close while her heart hammered in her chest and heat pooled in her belly.

"I..." her voice was hoarse, "I dont know," she shook her head, "I've never done this, but it makes me feel warm everywhere and... I like it. With you, I mean. If we both want to and we like it, that means its okay right?" Sharlee moved her hands to his shoulders, pressing closer. There was a strange sense of triumph, to feel him hard against her. "We... We can stop whenever you want to," she finally whispered, hands moving from his shoulders to his waist.

Zero

Neither of them knew.

Was that reassuring or alarming? Gregori wasn't sure if they were about to make a huge mistake. It didn't feel wrong. Having Sharlee pressed against him felt amazing, and her logic seemed pretty sound to him. How could something they both seemed to want be the wrong thing? Especially when they could stop at any time if either of them wanted.

The angel nodded slowly, swallowing thickly as he moved his thumbs in slow circles on her hips before slowly moving his hands under her shirt to run his palms up her sides, enjoying the warm softness of her bare skin.

He licked his lips again and glanced towards the bed on this side of the room. "Can we sit? We'll go slow. If it starts to feel wrong we can stop."

Draconian

Everything felt...

Nice.

Sharlee shivered at his touch to her sides and she cloed her eyes briefly, letting out a shuddering gasp and looking up at him and then the bed. "Sit?" She repeated like she wasnt quite sure what the word was.

"Yes," she finally huffed out, not really wanting to have his hands off of her, "that sounds like a plan" she smiled, taking slow steps to rhe bed before she pulled away and sat down in the middle of it. It was pleasantly comfortable, she thought with surprise. Sharlee looked at him and then herself, plucking at her shirt before she shuffled to the side and smiled at him.

"I think I find myseld quite taken with you," she breathed, pushing her hair behind her back, "could you kiss me again?" It was easier to not think then they were kissing, she found, and the more she thought about what exactly she wanted to do with him the more shy she found herself getting.

Zero

Gregori shivered softly as she pulled away from him, missing her warmth immediately even knowing that she was only moving to sit on the bed like he'd wanted. He found his eyes glued to her, watching mesmerized as she pushed her hair back out of the way.

A shy blush came to his cheeks as she asked to be kissed again. He moved to sit beside her, adjusting the towel in his lap before turning to cup her cheek with one hand and leaning in to press a kiss to her lips, softly at first but slowly deepening it. His other hand moved to once again slip inside her shirt, smoothing up her stomach and stopping just shy of her breasts.

Drawing upon what he'd read about, Gregori gathered up the courage to try something new, parting his lips so he could run his tongue along hers hesitantly.

Draconian

Sharlee leaned in, pressing into the kiss, letting her tongue dance with his. At first it was odd, but then it was just warm and she guided his hand farther up to cup her breast. A soft sigh and she leaned closer, moaning slightly into the kiss, before she pulled at her shirt. "You make me feel warm all over," she sighed.

Zero

It was a curious sensation, her tongue was warm and wet as it slid against his, and Gregori found that she tasted sweet. His hand gently squeezed at her breast as she guided him to it, marveling at how it was both soft and firm in his hand. He circled his thumb over the hardened nipple experimentally, wondering why it felt so nice to touch her - aside from how hot she made him feel.

He pulled away from the kiss slightly and moved both hands down to help pull Sharlee's shirt off her as his gaze moved down her body admiringly. His face was still flushed, but held more desire than embarrassment. "You make me feel that way too. I really like it."

Gregori dipped his head back down to kiss her lips again, hands moving to pull her even closer, not caring if the towel slipped a little.

Draconian

Sharlee's breath hitched and she pushed Gregori back slightly, shifting so she could sit on his lap, arms moving to curl around his neck and deepen the kiss. "I'm not really sure how this goes," she breathed, grinding down against him and giving a needy whimper. Then she gave a chuckle and nuzzled her lips to his, "I still need to take a bath though," not that she wanted to move.

Everything was tingly and warm. Heat pooled in places she didnt know she could be warm in.

Zero

Gregori's hands went to her hips as she crawled into his lap, gripping lightly as he moaned into the kiss, his eyes were closed as he enjoyed the sensations, trying not to become to overwhelmed. His whimper matched hers as she grinded against him. "Me either," he wined softly.

His eyes opened to peer up at her, he'd forgotten that she needed a bath too. The angel tilted his head so that he could press a soft kiss against her jaw, and then her neck. He didn't really want to stop touching or kissing her. There was an aching need building in his groin that he didn't know how to stop.

Well, he sort of did.

Gregori wasn't sure how far they were really going to take this. Kissing and touching were one thing, but images of their bodies entwined flashed through his mind. Sharlee had called it sex, or making love. His face flushed heavily. "Do you want to stop?"

Draconian

Sharlee shivered, pressing closer and shifting side to side on his lap. Was this bad? "Gregori," she whimpered, and then leaned back and shook her head, "No," she answered truthfully, though she wasnt quite sure where it would lead to. Some mutual satisfaction of curiosity.

"Do you?" She breathed, leaning in and grinding down again, breath heated and face flushed, shirt tossed off to the side and naked from the waist up.

Zero

"No," he breathed softly, a low moan escaping him as she grinded against him again. Gregori could feel himself throbbing when she rubbed against him like that.

His hands moved from her hips around to smooth against her stomach before he started working to undo the front of her pants. Maybe he was being too bold, but he wanted to feel the heat of her core. A mixture of curiosity and desire driving him, but he stilled his hands. "Sharlee..." He swallowed thickly, eyes half-lidded as he looked up at her with his face flushed. "Do you...want to make love to me?"