Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Such Simple Little Things [m]

Started by Draconian, September 04, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Honestly she wasnt sure what to expect, but she squeezed his shoulder and his hand, breaths hot against his neck. Sharlee didnt hit that peak, but the surprise of her Angelic lover finishing surprised her more than anything. Eyes wide, face flushed, she swallowed thickly, hand smoothing over his back.

Sharlee looked concerned, "Are you okay?" She whispered, voice soft.

Zero

Was he okay?

Gregori wasn't really sure. Every nerve-ending felt like it had been set on fire and left him with a burning, tingling pleasure pulsing through him. It was almost like he'd been dead before now, because the angel certainly felt more alive and human than ever.

More than the physical experience was the emotional one. He had just made love to Sharlee. The warmth in his chest was close to bursting.

Bringing the hand holding her lower back up he lightly brushed a few strands of hair from her face. The hand still holding hers squeezed gently as he turned his head give a brief, tender kiss to her lips. "I...think so. Are you?"

Draconian

The haze slowly left her and she blinked up at the warm body nestled against her and - gods above - inside. What an odd sensation. The kiss caught her off guard and she pressed into it, eyes falling closed. "I...I'm good," she stated.

There was something missing.  Sharlee wasnt sure what, but she looked up at Gregori before she cupped his cheek and smiled at him. Then her eyes fell closed for a moment and she gave her butt a wiggle and froze, "you... um... you're still...um..." she gave him another kiss, and looked away before she gave another wiggle of her hips.

Zero

"Good." Gregori was glad that she didn't seem to be in pain anymore. He'd gotten caught up in the moment and only now remembered that he'd been hurting her at first. That made him feel bad, but she'd still wanted him. Heavens knew he had still wanted her. Something didn't seem quite right to him, though. Somehow it seemed like there was supposed to be something, well, more.

His fuzzy, rambling thoughts were cut off as Sharlee's hand cupped his cheek, he looked down at her smile and couldn't stop a deep blush from sweeping across his face. A shy smile was returned, but it quickly faded with a soft whimper as her hips wiggled against him.

Gregori was still buried deep inside her, and the movements only served to send little shocks of pleasure through him, causing a soft shudder.

A deeper shade of red took over his cheeks at her faltering words. Gregori still wanted her. Gods, he didn't ever want to pull away from her or leave her heat. Not sure if she was asking him to leave or stay, he started rolling his hips gently, grinding his cock deep inside her. It felt a little different, she was even slicker from his spilled seed and his motions were only churning the viscous fluids deeper inside her.

Her face was turned away from him so he kissed her neck and whispered softly in her ear. "Do I have to get up?"

Draconian

A soft cry was pulled from her when his movement resumed and she bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. Sharlee moved a hand to his hip, breath heated before she heard his whisper. A shiver ran through her and she turned her head, looking into his eyes.

"N-no," she said softly, licking her lips and leaning up for a kiss. Sharlee tried for humour, "you can stay as long as you like." Which was truthful and she cast him a little smile and looked away, hair a wavy tumbled dark purple mess around her head.

Zero

Deep blue eyes met hers, staring intently for those moments before they closed lightly as he kissed her. The ghost of a smile made its way to Gregori's lips, but he blushed a little deeper as his eyes opened again.

She was looking away from him again so he nuzzled her cheek, placing tender kisses along her jaw and panting softly against her skin. His hips were still rolling in gentle thrusts. "Sharlee?" He questioned in a whisper, looking down at her seriously. "Does it feel good? You feel amazing to me, but I want you to feel good too."

Draconian

"It..." Sharlee paused, eyes closing briefly, rolling her own hips to his rhythm, "It feels better the more you move more I think," she whispered, more aware now. The haze was slowly leaving and she was becoming aware of what exactly she was doing.

Not that she didnt want to.

She licked her lips and shifted again, grinding up into him. A soft chuckle and she turned her head back to kiss him, not quite beliving that innocent curiosity had lead to... This. "It doesnt feel bad," She whispered, squeezing his side before curlng her legs around his hips.

Zero

Gregori pressed softly into the kiss, finding the feel of her lips against his to be rather addicting. The more often they kissed the more he wanted to kiss her again. A look of confusion spread across his face as her legs wrapped around his hips, causing him to push deeper into her.

Not feeling bad wasn't the same as feeling good.

"Can I make it feel better?" He asked, genuinely curious if there was more he could do to give her the same kind of immense pleasure that she'd already given him. The friction of moving inside her still felt wonderful, but it was less intense than before, and he assumed it was because of the quaking rapture he'd already felt. He wanted to give her that.

Draconian

Sharlee blinked at him owlishly.

"I don't know," she answered truthfully, "I actually skipped through most of the dirty parts of the books," she admitted, blushing and turning her face away. "Just... move? Touch me?" Sharlee pulled him down for another kiss, her tongue drawing over his lips before she gave a needy noise and rocked her hips against his. "You dont have to be so careful," she finally whimpered.

Zero

Gregori blushed deeply. She'd skipped those parts? Did that mean he actually knew more than she did about...what they were doing? Knowing more than someone else about anything seemed a little absurd to him. He whimpered softly against her lips and moved his hips against her a little harder and faster.

"S-sorry. I just didn't want to hurt you." The angel had been practically handling her like he was afraid he might break her, but he felt a little sheepish. Sharlee was definitely tougher than a little china doll.

Pulling his hand from hers he ran his fingers through her messy hair, mouth moving along her jaw to her neck, tongue sliding softly against her as he explored. Gregori actually found his mind clearer than before, allowing him to think - both a good and bad thing. If he over thought he found himself fumbling but if he could remember things he'd read it made him curiously want to try them.

His other hand started roaming between their bodies, moving slowly along her side before cupping and squeezing her breast. Soft moans were panted against her throat as he gave into the moment.

Draconian

Sharlee gave a gentle smile, head tilted down and mouth slightly agape. Lips red from kisses that she eagerly returned. "You wouldnt hurt me," she confirmed, shifting slightly, hands moving to his lower back, shifting to hold his hips.

The heat was building again and the elven girl bit her lip to keep back any noises. Each little touch sent zings through her system and she grasped at his flesh, giving little squeezing with each pulse that drew through her.

"Do whatever you want," she finally whispered, "learning together, remember?"

Zero

Small groans and pants crooned out of him as her hands moved down his back. Gregori found that Sharlee's touches sent little jolts of almost electric pleasure through him. His hips bucked into her harder as she gripped and squeezed his hips.

"Do what you want to me too." He urged her, shifting his body a little so he could dip his mouth down to kiss her breasts as he fondled them. Touching her sent little thrills through him. The little sounds she made, no matter how she tried to hide them, thrilled him. "You can make noise, Sharlee. I like the sounds you make."

Draconian

The harder movements had little squeaking gasps out of her, her heels dug into the bed and she arched her back into him. Sharlee's fingers dug into his flesh and she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, one hand moving to the back of his neck to keep him to her breast.

The heat built and she tugged at his hair, "faster," she pleaded in a high breathy voice, "please." Probably be easy to just have him on his back but... next time. Sharlee couldnt think. There were two goals in mind. Make the coiling heat in her belly go away and keep Gregori as close as possible.

Zero

Gregori pulled her nipple into his mouth and began teasing it as she held his head, taking the encouragement of her hold at the back of his neck.

Heat and tension had started coiling inside him again, the harder and faster pace fueling the pleasurable feelings and intensifying them. He groaned against her breast as she begged for him to move faster. One hand kept fondling her breast, kneading and squeezing lightly as the other moved to grip the sheets near her head. Using the extra leverage he drove into Sharlee with deep, hard, quick thrusts.

Draconian

Drawn tight like a wire, Sharlee bit her lip, fingers digging into his flesh and with a surprised gasp the wire snapped. Drawn tight around her lover, Sharlew curled her legs around his waist and came with a gasping cry of his name

She sort of melted after that, trembling with the odd after shock making her twitch in some manner and she closed her eyes. Flushed still. Her fingers carded through his hair and her breath was still coming out in breathy huffs. "Oh," she breathed out, "thats whats supposed to happen," she smoothed her hands up and down his back, urging him along, "I can see why people do this recreationally."

Zero

Gregori grunted softly as her fingers started digging in a little painfully, but it honestly didn't bother him too much. He had caused her pain at first, it seemed wrong to complain about a little in return.

Not that he could maintain a coherent thought.

A gasp tore through him at Sharlee's cry, causing him to life his head from her chest, panting heavily. Being inside her had felt amazing from the start, but now she was squeezing him hotter and wetter than before. She melted and trembled, but Gregori couldn't stop. The coiling heat skyrocketed and he drove into her wildly, only able to chase after a second peak.

It didn't take long, his hips jerked and he buried himself inside with a hoarse cry as he flooded her with a second wave of hot seed. Breathing heavily his head collapsed onto her shoulder, his arms moving to circle around her, holding her close. "Sharlee..." her name was a soft murmur.

Draconian

Sharlee lay panting beneath him, ashamed on one level of how far she'd let innocent curious touches come. Still, with him still inside her and the heat still washing through her system, she couldnt really imagine doing that with anyone else.

With him collapsed on her shoulder, she smoothed her fingers through his hair and up and down his back. "That was..." she paused, hands stopping momentarily while she thought, "that was nice." She breathed against his cheek, pressing her lips to his ear. Another tremble and she closed her eyes, "I think I could fall asleep like this," she teased.

Zero

If Sharlee was ashamed, Gregori was convinced he'd temporarily gone insane. Although as he lay panting, consumed by her warmth and trembling under her gentle caresses, he could admit it was a rather glorious madness.

"Nice doesn't seem an adequate descriptor..." He mused softly, lips brushing against her shoulder as he placed a soft kiss against her warm, salty skin. His mind still was reeling from the experience, something of a foggy haze preventing him fully grasping the entirety of it. "I could too, but I think I'd feel uncomfortably heavy for you after a while..."

He lifted himself up slightly, reluctant to withdraw even partially from the heat of the moment, and gazed down at her with soulful blue eyes. "Sharlee...I..." The angel grasped for the words to even express himself. "I'm sorry...if I ruined everything."

Draconian

"It'd be..." Sharlee tried to find a different word, but failed, "nice." A silly smile and she let her eyes fall closed, hands moving from caressing him to her breasts, then back to his body. She'd done it. She'd actully ... Another blossom of heat grew in her belly with Gregori so close still and she closed her eyes to experince it.

"Ruined? I'd say this will keep the bed very warm," she teased, voice husky. A moments pause and she let her eyes fall closed, still smoothing her hands up and down his back, then one purple eye popped open and she gave him a hesitant look and pulled him down for one more kiss. " Can we do this again sometime?"

Zero

Another wave of heat rushed to his face, turning Gregori quite red. He could easily imagine all the heat that had just gripped him. Still, he wasn't sure if this was the right moment for teasing. His heart was still racing, not from passion, but panic. Sharlee had said she'd never done this before, and had thought it should only be done with someone you loved.

Right?

It was hard to think right now, especially when he was so very confused about how to feel. He let himself be pulled down into another kiss, but his eyes flew open and he blushed again at the question. Gregori gently pulled himself out of her arms and snuggled down beside her, wrapping his arms around her and tugging her against his chest. "Then...you're not mad? You would want to do that with me again? I...thought that was for people you loved..."

Some people did it for fun, though. He knew that, but it didn't feel like that to him. Not with Sharlee.