Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A New Face at the Colosseum

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 23, 2015, 12:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Talan blanched at the response, cunning and cruel, the thought of Goldeneyes in the clutches of such a man made him feel sick to his stomach.  Who knew what foul deeds that man might enact upon him or force him to partake of.

"If you heard it on the streets then it is all true and likely worse." He saaid quietly.

"And Yes I am going to find Goldenyes and bring him back to me...then we can find somewhere safe that we can live in freedom without the fear of being enslaved or being parted again."

JackieCat

"Who exactly isss this Goldeneyed one?" the Feari hissed as they continued through the sewers.

They were nearly to a place where they would be able to leave the darkness of the tunnels.  Personally, the Feari preferred the dark, and it usually only left the sewers at night, but it knew that Talan didn't like the dark as much as it did, and if the human was going to find the Goldeneyed one, then he would have to leave.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Jelenis Tythe

Talan answered that question about Goldeneyes.

"He was a gladiator like me, he had been with the Master much longer. A golden elf with hair the colour of the sun and eyes like golden honey....he is so beautiful.  At first we were rivals but one night whilst we baited each other it became something more." He said wistfully.

"The insults fell away and we were in each others arms...kissing and before I knew it we were taking pleasure in each other in the deep of the night....we hid it from the Master....but he guessed."

"I love him and the Master took him away from me...because I defied him.  He made me watch as he sold Goldeneyes and then he tied me up and whipped me until I could not stand.  He told me that defiance was punished and I had cost him a good fighter and then...." He trailed off, he would not speak of that shame.

"I have to find Goldeneyes....I can not let him suffer.....I cannot."

JackieCat

"Ssso, he isss your mate?" the Feari asked. "And you love him?" It was silent for a moment.  "Feari do not often love," it hissed. "But humansss and elvesss and other beingsss sssometimesss do.

"Are you going to go after him now?" it asked. "Asss sssoon asss we leave thessse sssewersss?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Jelenis Tythe

Talan did not quite now how to answer the first part of the creature's question.  Goldeneyes and himself were lovers...not mates in the truest sense.

"We were lovers...." He started....and then trailed off....it was likely the creature would not understand.

"I hope to find him when I manage to get out of this cesspit.  What about you?"

The Feari as it called itself had not spoken much about itself other than its prowess and that its kind did not love...or not often any ways.  Surely they chose mates though....and procreated?  Did they procreate in the normal sense of the word.

JackieCat

"I do not know what I will do now," the Feari hissed. "Feari. . . Feari do not often love, asss in feel the emotion of love, but we do reproduccce. . . Though in a, different way than what humansss and many other creaturesss do."

They walked on a while more.  Then the Feari spoke again. "I will help you to sssave your Goldeneyed one, if you would like my asssissstanccce. . ."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Jelenis Tythe

Talan could not believe what he was hearing....scant moments ago this Feari was threatening him, no it was offering to go and help save Goldeneyes...what manner of creature was this.

"I would be grateful....you have knowledge of this Threem and where he might be...where he might be holding Goldeneyes." He said softly.

"I take it this man has wealth and power....guards....houses....where would we start?"

JackieCat

"We ssshould ssstart by going across the desssert to hisss mansssion in Adela," the Feari hissed. "It would be posssible for me to go acrosss the desssert without a caravan, but if you have to go with a caravan we will have to pay.  Can a human like you get acrosss the desssert without a caravan?  Feari are muh different from humanssss." Then it added, "We are almossst to a placcce where we can leave thessse sssewersss."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Jelenis Tythe

Talan felt a surge of hope, he had not felt such a thing since he had first felt Goldeneyes kiss. deep commanding, wanting.

"I will cross the desert. you are right we do not need the extra expense of a caravan nor the unwanted attention to us, likely are descriptions are being spread as we speak." He said firmly.

"Runaway slaves are not treated well."

He saw some light up ahead, it was a welcome sigh indeed.

JackieCat

"There isss the exit," the Feari said when the light came into view.  "Onccce out we will have to get sssuppliessss for the journey acrosss the desssert.  I do not need much, if anything at all, but even  ssssuppliesss jussst for you will cossst money.  Neither of usss has any money."

The Feari was not complaining, simply stating a fact that needed to be addressed, and soon.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Jelenis Tythe

Money...he had none...the Feari had none....they needed it.

"Well we could steal money or supplies but if we get caught we are in for it." He said softly.

"I could work for it, but if I am recognised it is game over for me....I would be dragged back to the Colosseum."

He shrugged and grinned offering a flippant comment.

"Guess there is always my body...Goldeneyes said it was pleasing."  He had made that comment in jest.

Selling his body for any man or woman to take a turn on was not the option he would choose anyway.  He was not a riding pony at the end of the day!

"What do you think?"

JackieCat

"I can sssteal," the Feari hissed as they came to a ladder.  "I can be quite good at it, dessspite my appearanccce."

It started to climb the ladder.  It emerged soon into sunlight, but they were in an alleyway, closed off from the bustling street and market that could be heard just around the corner.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Tags: