Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Run. Stumble. Fall. No! You are not supposed to stand up! (Beleth) (M)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 01, 2015, 07:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

@Beleth

The moon was half full casting its weak light over the Draconi forest.

The temperature was cool and wolves howled as they hunted with their packs. The natural sounds were however disturbed by a loud scream in the loud woods.

Draconi Forest was famous for being excellent hunting grounds. But in the darkness of this night it were no boars or stags that were hunted, but a female woodelf.

A splash in a shallow pool echoed in the dark as one of Shanodin's feet hit the water. Another arrow just passing by her ear.

''Come on. You are a woodelf! You can do better then that'' a male voice sounded and laughed.

Indeed, Shanodin could do better. If her ankles and wrists were not chained and one of her calves had not been pierced by an arrow. Her cheeks were stained with cheeks and the cool air felt like ice against her bare skin. As if hunting her down like some animal was not enough, her new Master found it amusing to let her run naked.

Another arrow was shot and hit her shoulder making Shanodin release another agonising scream. Pleading and begging she would do anything he wanted if he would just call this off. She was perhaps a slave. But she was alive. And she did not want to die like this.

She stumbled over a trunk but kept running for her life. If she could just reach the river. Her Master did say she would earn her freedom if she managed to cross it.

She dodged another arrow.

''Someone! Anyone! Help me!'' she screamed crying of both pain and fear before the chain that limited her steps got stuck behind a branch and causing her to fall and roll down a hill. The arrow in her shoulder had been pushed through the other side and it hurt almost like nothing else she had ever felt. Her body trembled and soon she could hear the bow being strung. Seeing her Master on the top of the hill.

''What a lovely expression you have. Keep it just like that'' he said with a grin and licked his lips. ''You were a fine slave but... I've grown tired of how you feel and sound. Nothing personal.''

Beleth

Beleth was on his mount, traveling the Lands.  He wore noble clothing, he had a Silver Long Sword on his left hand side of his waist strapped to a sleath, a large coin purse, a Quiver of 10 Hunting Iron Arrows, 5 silver Arrows, and 10 Steel Arrows. A dagger, on his lower back, and his mount which was a White Stallion held a good a mount of equipment and supplies. Beleth was growing tired. Five months without sleep hunting for a Rage Demon. Had taken it's toll on Beleth. He was human not supernatural. He managed to extend his training with Paladin training, and intense magicak. He was really pushing himself. He shook his head as he kept his eyes open or at least tried to. He traveled this forest. He was about to fall a sleep on his mount. When he heard a cry for help.

He made his way towards the location where a fallen woodelf was. Damaged and hurt. Beleth looked up at the hill. Oh boy this Master. Picked the wrong time to piss him off. Compassion, Beleth, compassion. He shook his head. Finally releasing his built up emotions that he had fueled for the Rage Demon. "If you so pull an arrow back, I'll got you like a fuckin, pig mate. And feed you to the pack of hungry wolves." Now Beleth didn't have armor on his clothing but he sure was going to get his own Bow which he did, and drew an arrow it was a Steel one. His movement was faster even when he was tired. "I fuckin dare you, aye, mate. Pull the string you'll find a tip at your forehead." He said in semi calm manner.

Once the person was taken care of. He would treat the wounds of this poor elf girl. HIs eyes locked on the slave owner. They were now wide awake and open. Beleth was 6'5 Massive built dude, that moved like a bloody Tiger.

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh come on...'' The man said with a sigh. ''She is my property you know. Handed down to me with everything else when my father died. She's worth less then a stray dog.'' he muttered. Lowering his bow. She is not worth being shot for.''

With a lot of effort Shanodin got to her feet and gave a painful smile to Beleth. ''Thank you... but... I'm nothing but a slave.''

''who said you could get on your feet. You lost the game so you are still mine to do with as I please.''

He looked at Beleth. ''just be on your merry way and stop ruining my fun.''

Beleth

The nerve this man had. "You talk about elves as if they are propriety. I will give you two choices. You leave or so Help. I will end you where you stand." his voice was stern just like his face. He wasn't joking either he was serious. "Quiet, you. You're injured wait till I help you." His attention turned toward the elf offering her a smile.  Then back at the slave owner. "You pick which you want to have. To live another day. Or to Die. Because this sack of shit is worth more then you. Believe me she is no sack of shit. Only reason why I haven't killed you because I am giving you an option to leave. You're choice. " He was edging for a fight, and oh boy if the Slave owner stayed. He would shoot him.

SilmeriaElemred

''Tsch...'' the young man said with a shrug. ''Fine. Keep her. Whatever.'' turning around to walk away. ''I planned on killing her or letting her win her freedom in the hunting game but if it has to be this way fine.''

After all he would just get another slave. Prettier. One whom unlike Shanodin had never known freedom. His father had been way to kind.

As he left, Shanodin sat on the ground again. There was barely a place on her body that did not hurt but she was used to it. Losing the adrenaline she felt the cold of the night more and more against her naked skin. With her good arm she covered her chest and squeezed her legs close together. Her master was gone but the chains were still there. And the memories.

Beleth

As he left he lowered his bow. He then moved towards her, and took the chains in hand and torn them apart. He felt dizzy. He was getting tired he needed to rest. His head pounded like an iron claw. Whatever focus he had. Was now gone. He took hold of her shoulder. Gripping it gently. A Green aura appeared on his hand and he soundly begun to heal her wounds. Within seconds the arrows in her body, oozed it's way out of her flesh, and her wounds were sealed. With that being said. he felt extremely weak at this point. Due to the lack of sleep. He gripped her shoulder tighter. "We need to move. Get on the horse, before The dick, changes his mind and attacks you. Listen, your wounds are healed. I can set up a cave. For the night. We'll move in the morning to a City. We need to get you clothing." he said quietly.

SilmeriaElemred

The wounds may be healed but the phantompain lingered. She dared to chuckle when the stranger called her master or.. former master, a dick. True. She had no idea where the man got him from but he was nothing like his father whom despite still keeping her as a slave, was kind and generous.

''I do hope you dont plan to let me walk into a city naked.'' she said softly and with a little bit of effort managed to get on the horse. ''Thank you... for helping me.''

Beleth

Shaking his head. The gal had humor. He mounted the horse after her and they were off. They would stop by a Cave, that had an opening. he slowly got of and made sure it was clear. He would then remove camping equipment from the horse, and place it near the cave, and grabbed some wood. Lit a fire up. And sat down on the ground, The Horse stood silently. "Sit, and put a blanket over yourself. You're a mess. Tell me about your story? Why did you get in to the position you were in?" he asked her curiosity.

SilmeriaElemred

The fire was a welcoming source of warmth and when she had a blanket she covered herself.

''I was young. I lived with my family and fellow kinsmen in a village deep in the woods. But we got raided. Men got slain. Women who struggled too. Everyone else got taken away and sold off like cattle. My first master... was no better then the man you saw before. Any form of failure resulted into rape or beatings. He grew tired of me and sold me off. That person was kind. Allowed me to use my magic, fed me well, never chained me. But he passed away a year ago. I've been his spoiled son's playtoy since.'' Shanodin replied as she stared into the flames.

''Today he felt like making an offer. If I could cross the river I would be free. I was not suprised it ended up in a game like this.''

Beleth

Beleth kept himself awake somehow and listened. Her words were off and odd. She spoke of Masters as if they were good. He shook his head slowly. "If his a man of his word. Freedom is still possible. Crossing the river will be fine as long as I am around. But I can't fend him for to long. I am growing weak by the second. I've not rested in over a month or two months. And I am going tired, I've not eaten, I've not drank. I've converted my magical essence to prolong myself from sleep. Magic is not an issue for me. But it requires contraction the amount of actions I've done while keeping the sleep active is far to much." he said carefully.

"My job is to have you cross the river. and simply get you to the city. Then we'll decide your fate." he said carefully.

SilmeriaElemred

Shanodin looked at the flames. ''Why not let me come with you instead. I will need to regain my strength a little but I know how to hunt... and... well...'' she let her head rest on her knees. ''I am... afraid to be on my own. I know nothing of the world we live in... also I do not think my master is a man of his word. He... never was.''

She looked at Beleth again. ''Of course... if I am a bother to have around then do what you wish with me...''

Beleth

He looked her way nodded he's head. "I'll take you in. In return you do something for me. In the future. it would be more of an occupation after an intervention training. I will teach you of this world. You can tag along." He told her carefully.

SilmeriaElemred

Shanodin nodded and was relieved. ''I learn fast. I'm still a woodelf and I have the ability to morph. Now, you should get some sleep. I'll see if I can hunt down something to eat. My last meal had been a week ago so it will do good for both of us.''

She got on her feet and took a deep breath. ''I'll make you some food when I'm back and gather water. Do you have a waterskin? Or a few?'' she did not wait for an answer yet though and instead morphed into a rather large griffin. Her fur and feathers were mainly brown with hints of black and white and could easily carry two persons.