Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Return/Absence Notice

Started by Ethereal-Star, October 17, 2015, 09:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

So the last time I logged on was five days ago, and this is because I am currently trying to get stuff done that I should've done aaaaaages ago (not to mention cleaning up the room of unlimited mess and organizing all the crap, I mean stuff, in there. And I'm not looking forward to it.)

Anyhoo, so while I am trying to complete stuff on my to-do list, I may be absent from here for a few days or several days (depends on how long it takes and how fast I can get things done). Or I may be off and on for another week or two, but hopefully I can get to posting like mad again soon. I know I still owe thread starters to some people, @Heretic King @Coma @Akia so don't think I've forgotten! I haven't, just trying to manage my hours here better.

But yeah, not everything I need to do is tedious/boring, but the cleaning/organizing is! So, just letting you peeps all know this so I don't go poof and everybody wonders where I went. Wish me luck on the room cleaning, I'll need it! *Dreads it already.*  :o Let's just say that hobbies create clutter and that is the darn truth and not an excuse! It's true for me at least.

Anyway, that's all folks! ;)

Medievarad

I wanted to say have fun. But that doesn't apply here. Does good luck work?

It does.

Good luck!

Wild

Good luck with the cleaning, Ethereal-Star. I am new here so we haven't had chance to roleplay much, but if you want we can try to find a plot when you return ^^

JackieCat

Good luck!  I hope that you're able to tackle the incredible, but, alas, dreaded, task of CLEANING!!!  See you when you have defeated that terrible beast!  ;)
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

I'm in a similar boat, so have fun!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

SilmeriaElemred

I wish you the best of luck. I'm sure you can do it ^^ I'll be still here when you're back

Ethereal-Star

Well, I'm back. I've been away longer than I should have been really. Craft room still has a lot of stuff to rearrange though. I would like to get back to threads and replying to them soon so stay tuned for posts for those people I have RP threads with. Recently had a birthday so that means I got chocolate bavarian cream cake. Yay, yay, always good.  :D And of course presents. And went out to eat.

I know I have a lot of threads to respond to so please be patient while I catch up. Thank you!

Wild

Happy belated birthday Ethereal Star, and welcome back.

(In case you wonder: Yes I am new here, I've only been here for two weeks, and I already love this site and look forward to get to know and roleplay with you all ^^ )

*Hugs from Norway*

Morrighan, AKA Morri ;)

Ethereal-Star

Thanks Morrighan. Birthday wasn't anything spectacular but it wasn't bad either. Just kinda same-o same-o. I would love to plot something with you sometime but for now any more new threads will have to wait until I get back on track and on a roll again. I know you have a vampiress character that would be interesting to meet up with my own vampiress Laetitia. But again, later. Other characters of yours I will check out too at some point.  ;)

Wild

I am glad you had a nice birthday. Being a big girl myself, birthdays have stopped feeling special. I still enjoy myself, allowing myself a day of peace and quiet, doing what I want to do ^^ Ahhh!

I love this site and will not go anywhere for as long as this site stays alive (I tend to be a very loyal roleplayer when I first settle down somewhere, and here I feel I have found my home away from home) - So there's plenty of time for you to  finish up with what you do.

I will still be here when you find time to roleplay, and me and my charries will be happy to meet your charries in roleplay any time you wish.  Your vampiresss Laetitia sounds interesting, and I am sure my Flavia would like her ^^ Perhaps with time I may also have other characters to browse :D

Ethereal-Star

This site is pretty great. So much so I have gone overboard with creating characters. Heh. So lots of charries to keep up with and others to finish so they too can be posted.

Glad you're here to stay, and welcome if I haven't already said so! ;)

Wild

I have already noticed. The members and the admins are all amazing and fantastic people. I felt welcome from the moment I arrived ^^ Today I have replied to posts and awesome PM's filled with magnificent plot ideas, and I have enjoyed every second.

So thank you, I am indeed here to stay, and I will not go anywhere unless the admins decides to kick me  out ^^