Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Put Up Your Dukes! [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 12:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

With a snarl, he just shoved the doctor aside. It left his sweater a ruffled mess. He turned away and moved towards a couch, swaying a bit.

"I'm going to stay here." There wasn't a choice on the matter. He dropped down to sit, but was half lying on it when he did so.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fred sighed and followed, "be careful. If you rip your stitch job your insides may fall out."

visualspice

"We wouldn't want that to happen now would we? Not if it could mar your reputation, doctor." And he turned from him, stuffing half of his face into the couch's arm rest and closed his eyes. "Goodnight."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"You're not even a patient of mine so," Fred shrugged and stood up to walk to his own room, "Goodnight." And then he made his way back to his room, closing the window and drawing the curtain. Heart still pounding and alcohol making his head swim. A shaky little sigh and he pressed a hand to his chest before he sat on his bed and pressed a heated palm to his clammy face.

What a night.

The alcohol helped him fall asleep, though he remained facing the door while he did so.

visualspice

But the night was hardly over. But this time the one doing the window crawling was neither the woman pretending to be the man doctor; nor the masked vigilante sleeping on his couch. This was a thief who was rather skilled and dangerous- after all, Reajh was no place for thieves; but even still, the darkest and cunning one's thrived.

They knew well enough the city guards were far from this area, patrolling elsewhere still looking for the masked mordecai. To him, it was a nice distraction to making his job easier. So was the open window as it slid it up and simply stepped inside.

In the shadows, he lurked and peered down at the sleeping doctor. From the blush on his face, and the smell from his snores, he knew the person was drunk. He grinned
Yes, his job would be nice and easy that night.

Draconian

Fred twitched every so slightly, shifting before rolling over, leg up, sweater climbing up his torso. Arms curled around the pillow. Oblivious to the intruder. Silent like the night, another shift but Fred just remained asleep.

visualspice

It might have been wiser for the intruder to keep passing through, but he figured to linger in the bedroom and have a look around. Maybe the owner of the house kept his valuables here, so he began to rummage through his armoire, finding a lot of bandages, strange baggy clothing, and even  a dress or two.

Probably the sod's wife, he speculated. He kept flipping through and paused when something fell, and soon a bunch of small tools scattered onto the ground. The man swore and held his breath, eyes cutting through the darkness to see if he had woke the sleeping man up.

However, he presumed initially it was a man, but in this lightning and the way his clothing hugged to his body....
The intruder snuck over to his still sleeping form, eyes roving over him before he tilted his head at just such an angle that he could tell....

"Ah... she has breasts...."
And to confirm it, the man moved silently to lift up her shirt and felt a little stirring in his own pants.

A woman....
All alone....
Maybe he'd steal something else other than money. And she was quite a sweet thing.

Draconian

Freds hand drifted over his belly, frowning at the cold before a night breeze blew up his shirt. Though, the strange noise and then the tugging sensation had golden eyes snap open and Fred stared for a long confused moment.

Still full of alcohol. Tired. Groggey.

Was this the masked guy? No. Eyes are the wrong colour.

Why was.

"What are you doing in my house?!" Fred's hands moved to tug his sweater down before she remembered. No binder. "You better get out before i get the sharpest object i own and flay you alive!" Winifred yelled a little louder than necessary. Maybe it would wake the mordecai. Hopefully.

visualspice

Oh she as feisty.
Good.
He didn't want to rape a frail girl who'd just break like glass.

Before she could stop him, he had a firm grip on her wrists and was pressing her back onto the bed and silencing her with a gruff kiss.
"Keep that tongue to use with mine and your voice for the moans I'll earn outta ya if ya know what's good fer ya."

He was working at his pants, already getting himself free as he tried to keep her down while his other hand worked at the lower half of Winifred's clothes.

Draconian

No.

No no no.

Winifreds heart hammered in her chest and she tried not to retch when she felt a gross slimy tongue in her mouth. Silenced for a moment Fred threw back her head and yelled, kicking her legs. "Mordecai!" He had to still be close by, surely she could have done something to the fiend if the mordecai had left.

"You put your tongue in my mouth again and ill bite it off!" Another kick and she grew sick when she felt her pants roll down her hips. Breasts on display and soon to have her pants down to her knees. Fred was going to rip out his tongue when she had the chance.

visualspice

He was fighting her, tooth and nail, trying to keep her legs open. He was successful, and moved inbetween her, and threw himself at her as he grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"You sweet thing are gonna take my seed, in your mouth, in your belly, iny our cunt and your ass," he growled with promise and soon she'd feel the vile man inside.

Draconian

A wail of pain that Fred didn't try to muffle. Having disguised herself as a man left little time for dalliances and while her sister had sampled a few dashing men, Fred kept herself to her disguise and she gave a gasping cry when she felt blood coat her thighs. Fred never imagined a 'first time' with anyone, but this had been one of those unthought of occurrences.

"Let me go!" She screamed again, trying in vain to get away.  Whenever he brought his face close she jerked hers forward in hopes to hit him in the nose with her forehead. Flailing and kicking. Screaming. Fred was angry. Fred could only survive if she stayed angry.

Fred also focused her golden eyes on her attackers face. To remember. A silent promise, "I'm going to cut out your dirty rapist tongue," She hissed at him before clenching her teeth until her jaw ached.

visualspice

It was rough and he smelled lewd. His words were lewd. The entire situation was awful. He was laughing mercilessly, slobbering kisses at her throat and neck as he continued to pound into her like a dog.

"So tight little whore... is this your first time or are you enjoying it that mu-" But the rest of his words were garbled by the sudden gush of his own blood from his throat. And he coughed, blood splattering across Winifred's face before the knife the masked man had sunk into his throat was yanked out-
and the intruder toppled over with a gasp, and Leif's black boot helped to send him to the floor.

Dark eyes flashed to Winifred, and he grabbed a fistful of clothing from the open armoire and tossed them onto her naked belly.

"Get dressed. We're leaving."

Draconian

"Mordecai," Fred breathed, sitting up and holding the clothing to her belly. A careful breath and a moment before she wiped the blood from her face and shuffled off the bed. A wince of a pain but the delicate mask held, Fred turned her back and wiped what she could from between her legs with the soiled sheets before pulling on new clothing.

It smelled clean.

Which was a nice change.

Fred took in a shaky breath and smoothed her hands down her front. "Leaving to where?" Fred glanced at the body on her bed for a brief moment before turning away.

visualspice

When she'd turn around, she'd see the mask man undressing, having set aside the best coat he could find. He paused in mid unbuttoning his pants, and removed his leather mask.

"For Castavar."

And he wriggled out of the remains of his leather attire, body revealed; muscled, bruised and scarred. He turned from her and began to pull on Fred's male attire, the most respectable looking bunch he could find.

"We can't stay here."

There was a dead body. The girl pretending to be a doctor was raped. She could be with child. And now.... He looked at her. She'd be able to see his face.

"You're coming with me to my home."

Draconian

The mask was breaking and Fred felt weak. She knew she was anything but. Fred's hair flopped into her face and she gave a numb little nod. A careful swallow. Soon enough Fred was bent over on the floor, vomiting up bile and whiskey.

Fred faced and teary eyed she got up and pushed past the now unmasked man. He seemed familiar. Like she'd seen him before but Fred had to moved. Grabbing a bag she put various medicines in it before she left the building. Her home. It didnt really matter where she went. She just had to leave.

So she did.

visualspice

It was raining. Not many were out at this hour as the pair moved through the streets.

"We're going to high town," he told her, looking both ways before crossing the street. He kept Fred's hand in his own, guiding him, or rather her along. He figured the doctor had good reasons. He wouldn't ask. He had many secrets of his own.

The place he brought her to was one of the beautifully maintained estates in all of the capital (the palace aside). They were welcomed by the servant, and Leif went with his room. He addressed Fred as his cousin, omitting any real names and just making his way up the grand staircase.

Once inside his room, he began to shed off his rain soaked clothing and slipped into a more suitable jerkin and cloak. He sat on the edge of the bed, pulling up his boots before gesturing to Fred.

"You'll want to change as well. You can wear one of my sister's dresses in the closet." Though he knew not which dress may remain. She had been 'dead' after all, but he insisted her clothing not be disturbed.

Being Attie was actually alive, and that this was a dangerous moment, he could easily give up the dress for their escape. He moved past her towards the tall, standing mirror, and began to fuss over the slick black curls of his hair.

Draconian

Fred held her bag close, following along not unlike a zombie. Listless. Pale. Fred swallowed thickly, fighting back the urge to vomit again as she was tugged along.

Frowning at the instruction to put on a dress Fred did so.

Gravitating to one of the plainesr she could find, Fred didnt even glance at the man before she started to undress, pulling the other dress in bit by bit. It was easier to just follow instructions right now. While Fred was a decent looking boy, Winifred could be a beautiful woman and she fluffed her hair to be the slightest more girly.

Silently, once she was quickly changed she moved to stand behind the unmasked man and looked at him in his mirror. "You're the angry man. From earlier."

visualspice

He paused and looked at her through the mirror.
"Yes."
He continued on with his preening.
"But you should know more about me."
He was adjusting the buttons of his cuffs.

Draconian

Fred folded her arms over her chest, shifting her stance. Sure now she looked like a girl, but her mannerisms were still masculine enough. "Hmm... you look better in a mask?"