Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Put Up Your Dukes! [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 12:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

At that remark, the look shifted.
"You're mistaken if you think you get special treatment, " he assured her. "This whole world is full of Fucks ups and the two humans in this room aren't any different ."
Slowly his eyes shifted to where she held his wrist.

"Do you think this will stop me?" He tensed,  but didn't jerk his hand away. And his intense green eyes returned to her's.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

A fuck up.

Fred kept her grip for a moment, wanting to be stubborn and make her point but the fuel of the raging angry fire that boiled in her belly was taken away. Like he was made of ice, Fred let go of Leifs wrist and stared into his eyes.

"Every single terrible thing that has happened to me, is because I was too busy putting my safety, my wants, my needs aside for someone else so I could take care of theirs. So, my apologies for being a fuck up, Duke, and apologies for accepting what I thought was help," Fred took a step back, stumbling slightly and pausing when the room spun.

It was a wobbly step, but she moved to exit the room, "careful of your wounds, don't sleep on your stomach and have a nice life." She glared before taking a step away and removing the jacket she had on over her shirt, "by the way, this is yours," she threw it on the ground, "I borrowed it." before she continued walking out of the room.

visualspice

In her wake, she might have heard him pouring himself that other glass. Dead. He might as well be. The only reason he'd ever found a purpose was...

He nearly choked on the burn of the alcohol. Thoughts of his late wife returning to him. She had been too young.. too good for him.. fir this world...

Yet she had loved him.. somehow found a way to love the cold,  hard heart of the Duke of Castavar.

He stumbled out of the room and down the hall,bottle in one hand, glass loose in the other. He tossed back the second glass and let his hands touch at his neck...
No.. he removed that key.

He removed...

He suddenly slammed his fist into the nearest wall. Then again and again until the rage boiled up and he smashed his glass and bottle to the ground and stormed off to his room.

Whatever storm has brewed inside the Duke seemed to be brewing outside as well,and he paused Overtop the chest of drawers furtherest from his bed and stared. A mirror lined one side, a mirror he hadn't looked into since that Day.. since that damn night of her death and...

Bloodied, drunken fingers trembled as they moved, out of blind reflex than anything else,  along the ornate golden rim, along the back to trail just a few inches in...

The key...
He felt it, secured it, and slipped it ouf, holding it within his hand as lightning flashed to reveal its truth within his grasp.

Her key.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao