Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Put Up Your Dukes! [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 12:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

He had been correct in his assumption. The window was a good place to go, but instead of going down, the masked man went up and found himself leaning back on the tiled roof and breathing heavily while staring up at the stars.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fred wrinkled his nose at the breathing noise but decided that the masked man was grown. If he needed help again he'd come to him. So, Fred made sure the door and window were closed. Curtain drawn, before he removed his clothing and the chest wrap that kept his breasts from being pronounced while he was disguised as a man.

Pulling on a thick shirt and loose pants her sister had made her, Winifred went to sleep. Falling easily into slumber - too exhausted mentally and physically to pay any mind to the events that happened previous. The man would be fine. he was stitched up and if he wanted to tear out the stitches that wasn't her fault.

visualspice

THe night eventually got too cold. And by then, he figured the guards would be long gone. Slowly, he made his way down- an dpaused to realize...
He gave the window a shake.
"Is this locked?"
And he tried to peer inside to see if the doctor was still awake.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The name sort of filtered into Freds head and he stretched in his sheets and curled up into a ball.

"S'open," Fred called, dreaming about some delivery or another.

visualspice

Not hearing it and unable to open the window, he shifted around the building and found what he hoped was the doctor's window. This one was open, but as he slipped inside, he fell to the ground with a curse. Clutching his wound, he glared down at the blood. Great, the stitching came out. Looking around, he saw he was on the other side of the doctor's bed. He hobbled over towards it, breath haggard as he studied the man lying there. It was strange. In this lightning the doctor reminded him (somewhat) of his wife.

Draconian

Fred frowned at the noise.

Stretching out on the bed Fred slowly sat up, hair a touseled mess and face sort of puffy from the intereupted sleep. The noise registered and Fred was out of the bed, eyes wide and staring down at the figure in his floor.

It was that stupid masked man.

Fred frowned and kneeled in front of the man. A sigh. "Tore your stitches didnt you?" It was dark and half asleep - at the very cusp of falling asleep,  Fred didnt think to grab a housecoat.

visualspice

Fred wasnt the only one frowning.
"It ripped while I was climbing. Youd think Youd use stronger thread and a deeper stitch. Where's your needle? I can sew it back shut on my own."

Draconian

Fred gave The Mordecai a look.

"Of course. Im no good at my job. Its not like you were climbing or anything or a quick tug in the wrong direction." Fred stood up and stretched his arms back before quickly remembering he wasnt wearing any of his disguise.

A quick movemnt to cross his arms over his chest and he licked his lips and nodded over his shoulder. "Come ob, lets go stich you back up."

visualspice

If the masked man noticed the change, he said nothing and followed after.
"It wasn't like it was my fault you had no where else for me to hide." Though his tone was biting, even he knew the doctor deserved none of his attitude.

Draconian

"Its not my fault you're ugly and wont take off a mask,"  Fred snapped over his shoulder.

visualspice

He grabbed Fred by the arm and looked him clear in the eyes.
"Do you think I wear the mask to preserve vanity?"

Draconian

Fred grinned, his hair a toussled mess.

"Well sure. Couldnt have your beautiful face bruised or hurt. Then everyone would know who you are," a simple shrug, "take a seat and ill stitch you up," Fred motioned to the clean table and yanked his arm away to gather the string and needle.

visualspice

He glowered.
"I told you I can do it myself."

Draconian

Fred frowned and held out the needle and thread before he grabbed a cloth, getting it damp and forcefully washing the masked mans hands. "There,"  he handed the needle and thread over before leaning back to watch.

visualspice

Leif glared at him but was quick to focus on his wound. Skillfully, he knotted the thread and moved to press at the wound and used the clothe to clean up any excess blood. But as he began to stitch, he visibly flinched with each jab and pull, but it did not hinder his pace.

Draconian

Fred sighed, watching the man stitch himseld up so roughly.

"You know, if you're so rough you'll leave evidence." Fred pressed a hand to his face and rubbed at his side, "isnt that what youre trying to avoid?"

visualspice

He didn't bother to look at the other man.
"Why would I care if I add another scar with the others." He moved to toss his head in order to shake his dark hair from his face. I twas normally slicked back, but now it was coming loose and showcasing his curls.

Draconian

Fred smiled, "i hope you have a good pokerface. That thing is going to pull like a bitch." A grin and he took notice of the dark curls. The eyes and the curls seemed familiar and it was irritating him.

visualspice

That's when the masked man glared at him with those intense green eyes.
"It won't be hard for me to make excuses." And angrily, he went back to his stitching of flesh, his fingers and skin turning red.

Draconian

Another grin.

"Oh? Like what?" Fred tilted his head and looked the man up and down, "wont you be unable to heft hay bales?"