Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Matron's Bridge is Falling Down... [M]

Started by visualspice, November 07, 2015, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: Tags to @Draconian !

"Fuck that Duchy and whatever they stand for. You think I give a lick the Duke of Turgall is standing up against the Grand Duke?" He laughed so hard he was spitting. Shaking his head, General Mordeth waved his gloved hand to shoo away the messenger. "Can't you see I'm trying to enjoy my drink? Can't get Serenian whisky everywhere." He belched. "Though maybe bottom eaters don't know better."

The smile Krah had given the messenger helped root the wormy feeling he had been traipsing on ever since being in his presence. He had heard alot about this man- how large he was, and powerful- and very commanding...
But also how very... unpleasant. Sure, the whole army smelled of sweat, but this man also reeked of beer. He noted some of the blood stained adorning his army that he was still half wearing as the General enjoyed his meal. Seems he didn't bother to take the time to even keep his suit of arms cleaned.

Noticing the man hadn't left and was staring at him, he narrowed his gaze and threw the remaining bone of his hammock at the man's head.

"I thought I told you to get the fucking hell out of here."

The messenger grew dancy, debating whether he ought to abandon this mission-
"But sir.. General... This letter comes from the Grand Duke himself."

"Yeah, well, fuck the Grand Duke." The man belched again, slamming an angered fist onto the table. "Just put the letter down and get the hell out of my tent. You're speaking to a Genral- and the orders are to get the hell out of here- NOW!"

The messenger didn't need to be told twice. Though he might face the wrath of the Grand Duke for only partially delivering the message, he didn't want his head bashed in with the remaining plate of food he could hear the 'God of War' devouring as he left. Though he knew war wasn't a pretty thing... He had to wonder what good a man like that could really bring to the army. ANd the way he spoke...

Wasn't it blasphemy? Surely he had heard the man wrong...
No, he had to be drunk. Surely a man fighting for the Grand Duke would not speak so il-minded of! Either way, he was glad to be off, leaping onto the back of his messenger horse and preparing to leave the camp.

It was important news, that was for sure, but the approach of another caravan had his brows raised. Was that the flag of the church? Perhaps... perhaps if they were here, as warriors for the church to aid the General...
Maybe one of them would listen and deliver the message? After all, it was a pretty big deal...
Turgall would be their next target, after all - and they were very close to its borders.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Sunniva had heard of General Mordeth.

Not anything good, but she'd been warned. It was a mission entrusted to her and her alone - though she couldn't fathom why. Blind as she was, seated upon her horse, hood drawn up and over her eyes, hair held back. She was a vision of white and gold on the white charger, back straight, head held high. The only telltale sigh that she was even a woman was the lily etched onto her breastplate and the plush look of her lips which clearly didn't belong to any man.

While she wasn't leading this operation, she was the figure head. The daughter of the Duke of Folkvar, a White Lily Knight. Raised by the church.

The first thing she noticed when she was led to the Generals tent was the smell. A wrinkle of her nose and she quickly dismounted, though before she could enter the tent she noticed the man on the horse. Though it wasn't from her vision, it was from his.

"Yes?" She finally asked the messenger, a tilt of her head. The way she turned to him, like she could see, was probably unnerving. "You seem like you need to say something," she paused for a moment before tilting her head, "I have to have a chat with..." She nodded towards the tent before turning back to the messenger, "Is there something I can help with?"

visualspice

The man was still trembling, even doubly so to see the recessed cavaties where the woman's eyes were now swollen shut. It was like some sort of a nightmare, and inspite of himself, he drew a marking across his breast- the one to signify protection, and he only eased when he noticed just what she was.

"My lady, forgive me, but I... urgent news... It is to be delivered, and to the General. It seems.... perhaps he is too busy to comprehend what I have to say."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The sous of someone makin the holy symbol was easy to detect and she ducked her head slightly and pulled her good further down her face, so the edge rested on the bridge of her nose. A slightly irritated sigh and she nodded once to the messenger.

"I see."

Taking a few steps forward, far me brave than a blind woman seemed capable of she shoved her hand to the rent flap and pulled it aside.

It smelled awful and she almost wanted to retch. Few times in her life had she had to deal with such... Unpleasant smells. "General Mordeth, it would be wise you listen to messages. It could be important." Without listening she motioned to the messenger, "just talk over him if he doesn't listen, if General Mordeth is going to be rude - treat him in kind. I'll protect you."

visualspice

At the sudden opening of his tent flap- that let in a rude gust of chilly wind, he turned his attentions to those that entered.

"You again?" he belched, drunkenly as he stared at the messenger, actually impressed he came back. But when his eyes came across her, eyes or not, he gave a whistle.

He stood up suddenly, and tossed a bag of gold to the messenger.

"You didn't fucking say you brought me a whore." He crossed the distance between them with quick, heavy, long strides. A strong arm suddenly went around Sunniva's waste. "Now go back and tell the Grand Duke i'll fucking wipe out the on coming army, no problem. But for now..."
And here he turned to steal a rough, wild and beer landened kiss from Sunniva, while using an entire hand to smoosh in the messenger's face and shove him clean out of the tent.

He'd need privacy with his whore, after all!

Draconian

"A wh--!" Sunniva wasn't expecting that. Any of that.

The lack of contact had her tingling. And while the kiss could have been under better circumstances - like not thinking she was a whore - Sunniva reeled back her hand and laded a heavy metal fist to General Mordeth's side, right along the waist. Yanking her head back she sneered, "I am not a whore! I am Sunniva Avarali, Knight of the White Lily and you'd do well to keep your hands and lips to yourself!"

visualspice

"Oh!" It seemed the punch had the opposite effect on him. He was grinning ear to ear.
"Sorry, my lady," he went down in a mock bow. "But Lily or not... you came into my tent," he insisted, crossing the short distance between them again, but not quite grabbing her into his powerful arms this time. "You should do well to know that everything inside this tent.." he went on, fingers tip toeing up her barely exposed cleavage. "Is mine."

Draconian

Furious!

What a terrible human being?

"Did you personally buy this tent?" She asked, slapping at his hands and doing her best to back away from his touch. She didn't like what it did to her. Sunniva really didn't care for the tingling sensation that ran through her when his hands were on her. And she didn't like being able to hear his grin! "Listen to the messenger. Regardless."

visualspice

"What?" he paused, looking at her, and then his amused grin returned. He looked to the messenger.
"How about he listens to us." He looked back to Sunniva, and snuck in closer, lips so close to her neck- she'd be able to feel his breath- and no doubt smell the alcohol.
"I'm told I make women sing the best praises to Ansgar.." And a hand found it's way to her leg, moving up under her skirts.

Draconian

"I knew you were a brute, Krah Mordeth, but I didn't expect you to display it so disgustingly to a Holy Knight of Ansgar." Her voice turned cold and she went still, hands balled into fists while she waited for him to remove himself from her person. "I request you let go of me - now. I have no interest in you. You smell. You're clearly a brute and I wish to hear the messenger - not your boasts and lies."

visualspice

Oh? She wanted to show her authority.
"Well.. if you insist in being incharge.." he went on, with drawing his hand that had been crawling up her skirts. But then he took her hand and yanked her forward, and forced her to cup his hard on that was begging to be released from his pants.

Draconian

Great.

Juuuust great.

Instead of aroused or embarrassed Sunniva just got angry and she whipped her hand away and gave him a heavy push. Or as heavy as she could manage. Being quite a bit smaller than him, she didn't imagine she could do much damage. "Have you no shame?! Do you plan on raping me?" she yelled, face flushed with anger, "Only one of us would survive and that it would be me because I'd shortly after burn you alive!"

Chewing on her lip for a moment angry but not unthinking, "Calm yourself and stop being a pig for an hour!" another snap and she took a few steps away, "I'll see you discharged. They may not be as large as you but there are soldiers just as disgusting to easily take your place."

visualspice

And at such a response...?
He laughed.
Oh how he laughed, his mouth opening wide as it barked out, probably spitting on her face, even from the new distance she acquired. But oh, was this so funny to the drunken General. But before things could go on any further, the messenger stepped in. And this, actually made Krah blink.

"What do you want. Outta the way," And as he went to shove the messenger away, someone else threw open the tend flap.

"General Mordeth!"

Krah narrowed his gaze at the soldier who dared charge into his tent.

"The valley to the North.. soldiers.. they have the flag of Turgall... and they're heading this way."

At this, the messenger paled, lips trembling as they fell open.

"G-General.. please.. my message."

Krah had enough. Too many voices, too muhc going on- and the alcohol could only filter so much! Slamming a fist onto a nearby table- which made it crack under his wrath, he growled.

"Fucking army! The orders are clear." And he held up a  fist, before drawing it as a line across his throat. "We wipe out that entire fucking army." He sneered, eyes deadly, and cold. "They're traitors and we'll get paid in gold for each head we make roll."
He stepped away from the table.
"Ready the men."
And his smile grew, much like that of a crazed devil as he reached for his helm.
"Don't forget to remind thiem... THIS.. is.. WAR."

Draconian

What.

Sunniva wiped the spit from her face. Disgusted. Angered. Pissed was the less lady-like version of all those things and she could only stand stalk still while the Krah fellow who'd just been busy groping her went on a new rampage.

He was a crazy man.

A crazy ill thinking man.

Her mouth fell open and she pressed her hands to her lips before she turned to the messenger.

"tell me the message. I'll deliver it to the general myself." Even if she had to sit on his lap to do it. Or something. Sunniva frowned down at the ground. Her heart was pounding and she shook her head. Things had turned for the worst and she knew that the soliders that were brought with her would probably be roused into going with the general. That was part of the orders.

visualspice

The messenger wanted nothing to do but get the hell out of there. But at the white lily's insistance, he remained. He gestured for her to follow him, just outside the tent where he sighed with some relief to be outside of Krah's presence.

He removed a long container, who's end he twisted off. Inside he dumped out a letter on paper with the Grand Duke's seal.

"Turgall has declared war against the Grand Duke."
The man frowned and waited for the Lily to read it.
"He asks for General Mordeth to act- and to silence this uprising as fast- and in any way, he can."

Draconian

The sound of paper was obvious, she could follow the sounds of the messenger but she couldn't read. "Well, Geberal Mordeth seems to be doing exactly that." The worry fled. If it had been a call to hold arms she would have acted but Sunniva had no place on the battlefield, blind that she was. Instead she held out her hand, palm open for the message. "Give it to me. I'll give it to general Mordeth when he's..." She wrinkled her nose in distaste, "finished."

visualspice

The man hesitated, but gave the letter over to her.
"The General.. I think we've got no time to spare," the messenger whispered.

Draconian

Sunniva gave a shrill whistle and quickly enough the sound of hooves was nearby, her horse standing beside her. It wouldn't be hard to follow Krah, his stetch and degree of loudness unlike any other. Climbing onto her horse she used the sight of other people to pinpoint where General Mordeth was and before long she cut him off with her horse. The hood had fallen off in her rush on the horse and her waves of bright red hair fell about her shoulders to her waist. Holding out the letter , "you have a message, General. You'd do well to read it."

visualspice

Krah jerked his horse to a halt.
"The blind whore returns." He smirkeda nd looked at the letter. "I know well enough what it says. It gives me the order to destroy the enemy just over that horizon," he went on with a point of his sword. "Or... can you not see what I mean?"
ANd he laughed terribly at such a joke.

Draconian

Sunniva sneered, clutching the letter. Fine. She'd wait for him at the camp. Maybe air out his tent. It smelled awful enough. "Don't get hit in the head, it's big enough of a target." Sunniva snapped though she gave pause and remembered the moments before, where he'd made her grab, "though I hope you get shot in the cock." She urged her horse away. She had neither mace not shield and wasnt exactly keen on being killed.