Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and seeds of darkness ||Morrighan||M||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 09, 2015, 12:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''I do... you feel amazing... are amazing... also with me, no need to hold back. Next time, I will make you come over, and over, and over.'' Gradius moaned. ''Come, Lady Flavia. To your hearts contend. And for as long my mother and I are here we will teach you as much as we can.'' he had actually planned to come after her since girls seemed to prefer that but she felt to good.

Mainly because she slowly dared to do things on her own. Riding him in this fashion, and her near electric touch. He wondered if it was the vampires allure or a hidden side of Flavia that slowly blossomed. He did not like girls that wanted on an adventure with him but in the end only knew how to be a doll.

''Flavia... I can... not keep it in anymore...'' he moaned. He locked his mouth with hers still moving his hips as he came shooting his hot seed inside of her.

Wild

"You are amazing too, Gradius," she moaned, his words about a next time with him only increasing her desire. "Gods, I can't have enough of you...."

Her body was trembling now, her spine arching backwards in pleasure as the first spasms of orgasm washed over her like the powerful waves of an ocean. She pressed her body against his, kissing him fiercely, passionately. Her teeth gently nibbled on his skin and her fingernails gently raking his backside.

She felt his manhood harden inside her, and the hot feeling of his seed combined with his powerful thrusts made her reach her own powerful climax.

"Oh Gradius...." she moaned, locking her mouth with his to silence her screams of delight when she finally came.

SilmeriaElemred

To keep Flavia in her orgasm a little longer he moved against her for as long as his body permitted. He pulled out when he felt his limb lost his hardness though and laid her down on the bed gently. Caresing her body before he laid down beside her. Pulling her close against his own body.

''And? How did it feel. To have something to say regarding what you wanted.'' He whispered. Alliwing his fingers to walk over her spine.

Wild

Flavia sank exhausted into Gradius's arms after reaching the peak of her orgasm, laying on top of him and panting heavily. Her entire body was covered with tiny beads of sweat after the wild ride, and she had a smile of pure bliss on her face as she snuggled against his chest to cuddle. She caressed his body as he laid down beside her, giving him a soft kiss to thank him for the amazing experience.

"This - is probably the best sex I have experienced all my life," she whispered when she finally caught her breath. "I wouldn't mind experiencing something like this again... How did it feel for you? Did you like it?"

She rested her head on his strong arm, her fingers trailing lightly over his chest.

SilmeriaElemred

If this truely was the best sex she ever had he wondered how horrible the others were.

''I enjoyed it to the fullest. Most women are timid. I like the fact you took initiative.'' He whispered and gave her a slow passionate kiss.

''And I have more in stock for you I promise. But I can not show you everything in one go. It will wake everyone up. We do not want that now do we.'' He placed a kiss on her forhead.''you learn fast. I personally am not dominated quickly but I will teach you how to wind men around your finger. Tomorrownight I will look for girls for the little... shameless disease. At the least if that comes out his pride will be tarnished.

Also you said I'm bigger then him. Any public or shared bath where I can rub that in?'' He chuckled.

Wild

Flavia purred inwardly when Gradius said he enjoyed sex with her to the fullest, responding to his slow passionate kiss when he kissed her.

"Thank you," she whispered back and caressed his hair and his skin. "I am never like this when I am in bed with my husband - but then again - he doesn't stimulate me the way you did... He is rather rough in his way of having sex. It is not from love, I think - but from some need to control me, showing me that he is in charge."

Her smile widened when Gradius said he had more in stock for her, already looking forward to their next passionate meeting. "Of course, I understand..." she chuckled with laughter. "My husband would be furious if he found out about this... Especially since you are a much better lover than he is..."

She smiled when he promised to teach her how to wind men around her finger - she enjoyed the thought of making them do anything she asked for. "I look forward to see it work," she smiled, laughing quietly when Gradius said he would spend tomorrow night to look for girls with the shameful disease.

"I hope you will find what you look for," she said. "You can start your hunt among my maids. I think my husband has hired them for their looks and their willingness to please him in bed. They always strut with their butts in his presence, I have noticed."

There was no jealousy or anger in her voice when she spoke of this. She did not love her husband. It was merely an observation of what she had seen.

She giggled with mischief when he asked for a public or shared bath where he could rub in that he was bigger than her husband. "I think there is a public bath for men near the local tavern," she said. "But we also have shared baths here in the household. In the basement we have two baths near the swimming pool. One bath for the men, one bath for the women... Though I suspect that some times my husband don't care about the male and female rules."

SilmeriaElemred

''If he is not to prude... he and I perhaps can share a bath together. Ah this trip has gotten incredibly interesting.'' He said softly with a chuckle. ''If he was not such a prick I'd say once you've learned enough, to do him but he does not deserve you already.''

He pondered when she mentioned the maids. ''I may need to do a few of them. If there is any you hate in particular though just point her or them out Maybe I will feel crafty and give Rasul not one but multiple. If she is not sick I could hex her instead.''

He wrapped her gently in his arms and gave Flavia another trail of kisses from her ear to her shoulder.

''This is the kind of treatment you deserve and should demand.'' He then let go of her and gently rolled Flavia on her stomach. Continueing the trail of kisses from the back of her neck down her spine until he reached her ass. Resisting temptation to spank her.

Instead he started to massage her back.

Wild

Flavia pondered for a while when Gradius asked if her husband was a prude. "You know, I have never thought of it," she mused. "He gets along well with my father it seems. They have so much in common. But I actually don't know how he would react to be invited to share a bath with another man. You could suggest it when you do business with him. The only things I know about him is that he loves gold and women. He and I aren't exactly close, in spite that we are married..."

She smiled when Gradius said she had learned enough to do him, but that he did not deserve her already. This was partially why she had started sleeping with Gradius instead.

She chuckled with laughter when he spoke of  doing the maids. "Oh by all means," she replied. "Feel free to sleep with any of them. As a man you will of course know best which of them will be most attractive to my husband. The new maid, Sunniva, is still a virgin, but the way my husband stares at her I don't think she will remain a virgin for very long. I resent her for the haughty looks she sends me - as if she wants to serve my husband, but not me. Sunniva is the little blond one with fair skin and blue eyes. She's from the north somewhere I think. My impression is that she is far more friendly to men than to women."

She snuggled against him when he kissed her, and she responded to his kisses with trails of her own gentle kisses across his body. "I could get used to this kind of treatment," she smiled, closing her eyes as he started massaging her back.

She noticed a slight hesitation when he reached her ass and smiled. "It is okay, you can spank me if you want to," she said softly without opening her eyes. "I think I would like that - from you."

SilmeriaElemred

''Be carefull whom you ask it from. Would not want anyone to hear now do we. Such a suggestion though may deserve a little bit of punishment.'' he teased. Allowing his hands to squeeze the flesh of her ass before he spanked both sides at the same time. He did not do it to hard though. Pain could be pleasurable but not to much. Not to mention. It was best the sound would not leave the room.

''Sunniva you say huh.'' He said with a grin. ''Maybe I should do her first. Your husband does not really sound like the type to be gentle with virgins. And who knows. Maybe I can tame her a bit or my mother. In our... own special ways. Heck if you join in she could be made your personal little pet slave if you want her to be that. You are the lady of this house. And should be treated with respect from the servants. They should be happy to work for you and make an earning.''

Of course he meant breaking her in such a way she would want to do nothing with Flavia's husband. ''I wonder how many women carry or had carried his children. He should pay mind not to create to many basterd kids.''

He had resumed the massage after spanking her though.

Wild

Flavia laughed when he warned her to be careful who she asked for spanking. "I am, my dear," she giggled. "You will never hear me asking that from my husband. I fear he would have enjoyed it too much..."

She moaned when he spanked her, not from pain, but from pleasure. She had a strange feeling that she might learn to enjoy rough sex one day - if it was with the right person. "I am a very bad girl," she giggled, then lowering her voice so nobody should hear them. "I will let you have me again any time you wish. And next time will be yours..."

Flavia giggled when he said he would do Sunniva first. "She deserves it for being so haughty," she said. "That girl needs to know her place. Just because my husband seems to like her doesn't mean she can do anything she wants. Both you and your mother are allowed to do as you wish with her. And it sounds fun with me joining in, so I will join when you invite me."

She did not care how he or his mother chose to breaking in Sunniva. As long as the girl started paying her respect, anything was allowed. She smiled bitterly when he wondered how many women carry or carried his children.

"I had two children with him before..."

She stopped herself, wondering if she should let him know about her little secret. But so far Gradius had been nothing but kind to her.

"...before I was turned into a vampire," she continued. "He killed my daughter and forced me to drink her blood - turning the blame on me. She was only a newborn child..."

She took a deep breath, her eyes misty with tears for a moment. Then she managed to calm herself and continued. "I do not know how many bastard children he has."

She closed her eyes again, slowly calming under his gentle massage. He knew her secret now. And she wondered how he would react.

SilmeriaElemred

''I'm sorry to hear about what happened. With your daughter and you. I will tell you a little secret too though. Both my mother and I knew you are a vampire. My mother heard rumors in Hell. We actually... made our trip just for you after mother heard that you were being mistreated. I did not know it would end up like this though but... we are here to help you in whatever way we can.''

He embraced her warmly and paused briefly with speaking.

''I hope you are not angry with us for keeping it from you. But we needed to be sure first wether the rumours were true. Also we can not exactly do anything if the person does not want help. If... you like, we can find this vampire and make it so you can pay him back. And very maybe, we could return your daughter to you. It will, take time however.''

He hoped he had not said to much.

Wild

She smiled in relief when he did not seem angry for her being a vampire. This was a secret she had never dared to tell her own husband. It was getting harder to keep it a secret though, as the rain Season ended and the sun returned. She knew she had to stay out of the sun, and how could she tell that to Rasul? How would he react? She knew he hated her. Would he hate her enough to drag her into the sun and force her to stay there? But then he would miss the annual pension from her father....

She smiled when he said both he and his mother already knew she was a vampire. Seeing their wisdom already she was not surprised, only happy that she wouldn't have to lie to them to hide her secret.

"They know about me in Hell already?" she asked with a  laugh. "I knew I was a bad girl, but still... Well, it doesn't matter. I am glad you are here now, and I will gladly accept any help you can offer..."

She snuggled into his arms and returned his warm embrace when she listened to him, kissing his cheek lovingly when he hoped she was not angry with them. "Of course I am not angry," she said gently. "Why should I? I have had more fun after I met you two than in all the rest of my life put together..."

She thought for a moment, trying to remember the vampire who turned her.  But her mind was just blurry. "You know, I can't remember his name,"she said. "And if I had, could we be certain it was his real name?"

She silenced for a moment when she spoke of the vampire turner. She had blurred memories, as if someone had toyed with her mind... won her trust... a silky voice placing itself around her wounded soul like a mother's kiss of comfort to a crying child. And then... Hard hands who grabbed her - pinned her brutally to the ground... and she remembered her own cries for help when she was raped.

Only when he spoke of her daughter, she looked up at him. Was it even possible? Her husband had unsheathed his sword... She had heard a slashing sound, and then seen the baby on the floor....

"If it is possible to return her, I will be very grateful," she said quietly. "But if it is not possible, I am grateful for your words, knowing that at least you are willing to try. Thank you..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Names can be made up with ease... you must have received his blood though right? I can track him through your blood maybe. There is magic to return the dead but we need to find her soul first. That is the tricky part. I will need to transport her body to the guild's headquarters though so it can be restored. Mother has some good ties in Hell. Some demons fear her so much they would go to heaven to get a soul if she asks it.'' he chuckled and cherished her face. ''we will do our best.''

His other hand found her special place once more. Flavia had her rest. After earlier female interaction his manhood may have had enough but he wanted to play a little once more before he should return to his room.

''Be honest if you do not like it now though.'' he whispered as he started to rub her once more.

Wild

Flavia nodded when Gradius spoke of having received the vampire's blood. "I think I may have..." she said. "He told me to drink his blood when he turned me."

She mused for a moment. "If you do not find his blood in my body, perhaps you could use your magic to transport us back to my memory of when I was turned, and then we could sample his blood? You can manipulate memories, right?"

She looked admiringly up at him, as if he was a god, capable of doing anything. Her eyes filled with warmth when he offered to find the soul of her daughter, transporting it to the guild's headquarters. She remembered his mother had spoken of a guild earlier. "You and your mother do so much for me," she said as she gently caressed his face. "Is there anything I can do for you in return?"

She smiled with pleasure and moaned softly when his hand found her special place, and she shifted on the bed to make it easier for him. "It feels wonderful," she whispered in his ear.

Her own hands trailed over his strong and masculine body, finding her way to his manhood. She started stroking him gently, sending him a questioning glance, if to ask permission. Then she leaned over him, gently starting to kiss and lick his manhood, placing her warm, juicy lips around his cock.

SilmeriaElemred

''I can not look in memories.'' Gradius admitted. ''But vampires, young ones especially have traces of their creator within them. My mother's pet demon maybe could find another way but I'd... rather not be with her in the same room. Of course, for you I can make an exception'' he admitted. Demonia scared him for good reasons.

''No need to do anything back now. Maybe when the time comes...aaaahh..'' she moan came unexpected since her actions were too. A wave of heat rushing through his body again making his cock slightly harden and twitch. Her mouth felt just as good as her cunt his cock had just been in.

''It was supposed to be your night though...'' he wondered if he shoud resort to some little magic to make him completely hard again. He barely used it. Only in a battle of sex where female slaves could 'win' their life by pleasing him. The slaves would often interpet it as freedom but they could not be more wrong.

He gently passed Flavia's clit with one of his fingers while inserting another deep inside of her.

Wild

Flavia smiled when Gradius admitted to not being able to look into memories. His words about his mother's pet demon made her curious, but she also sensed his reluctance to be in the same room as the demon.

"We don't have to speak to the pet demon of you don't want to," she replied gently, not wanting him to feel uncomfortable because of her. "I am certain we can find other ways... Perhaps we could talk to your mother?"

Flavia smiled when she heard him moan by her interactions with his manhood. She could feel him slightly hardening, and she started taking in as much as she could of him in her mouth while gently massaging his testicles.

"I don't mind sharing nights with you," she replied softly, chuckling at the double meaning of her words before she returned to sucking his manhood again. This time she used the method she had heard mentioned as "Deep Throat", and taking in as much of him as she possibly could. She had seen one of the maids doing this with her boyfriend, and now she wanted to try it out for herself.

Bobbing her head up and down his cock she changed the pace, altering between soft and hard, fast and slow, going for what made him moan the loudest. She loved to see him turned on - it stimulated her.

Soft moans escaped her lips when she felt his finger inside of her, the stimulation of her clit making her wet for him again.

SilmeriaElemred

A trembling shiver left Gradius' lips. She tried well and it felt good but he just had to much action with it today. So he tapped a little into his secondary physical energy source making his member harden again completely.

''I will try locating him by your blood first.'' Gradius said and moaned loudly again. Fortunatly restrained enough to keep the sound in the room.

''Oh fuck yes...'' he swore moaning. One moan after the other left his mouth and his hardened cock moved slightly in Flavia's mouth.

He kept rubbing her. She had not jolted in pain when he had touched her clit directly though and he inserted his second finger. His entire hand moved. To the point his inserted fingers almost left Flavia's cunt and the clit was stimulated. He occasionally rubbed the area near the clit instead though.

Wild

Flavia smiled when she felt his manhood hardening in her mouth. She gently squeezed his testicles when she sucked him eagerly, wanting him to feel good when he was with her. At the same time she positioned her body so her soft breasts touched his skin every time one of them shifted on the bed.

"Mmmmhmmm," she replied when Gradius offered to locate the vampire turner by her blood. She had no idea how he would do it, but she trusted him.

His groans and moaning stimulated her and she eagerly gulped down his manhood, inch by inch, to the point where she could feel her lips touching his testicles. One of her hands caressed his manhood, while her other hand caressed his buttocks.

Slowly she moved up and down his manhood with her warm mouth, every time she took him in as deep as she could, before she slowly bobbed her head up again. It went slowly at first, with gentle sucking. She listened to his reaction to measure when she could start deepthroating him harder and faster.

Her own moans were audible when he started stimulating her with her fingers, her womanhood soaked in her feminine juices when he stimulated her clit, and she moved her crotch almost painfully slow against his hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

SilmeriaElemred

Feeling how wet she was made him grin and soon inserted a third finger. Bending them inside her to find her inner sensitive spot and find it. Every breath he  drew was a moan. He moved his hips a little as well.

Already Flavia would be able to taste his precum.

''Your mouth feels... good too...'' he panted

Wild

Flavia was panting heavily now, whimpering and trembling with passion as Gradius had his fingers inside her. His fingers would soon be covered in her feminine juices, and her moaning grew louder as he hit her inner sensitive spot. She had already climaxed twice from his touch, and the insertion of the third finger made her scream out in passion and squirt.

Luckily her scream was muffled by his manhood, as she was slamming her face repeatedly against his crotch while sucking him as deep, as fast and as hard as she possibly could. Her long hair flowed in dark curls down her back, dancing on her head when she bobbed her head fiercely up and down his shaft.

She could already taste his precum, and she loved the taste so much that she increased her efforts to stimulate him. The hand caressing his testicles squeezed his nuts a bit harder this time, but not so much it could hurt him. Her other hand rested gently on his buttocks, caressing his skin.

She wanted to ask if he liked it, but when her entire mouth was filled with him, all she could say was: "Mmmmhmmm?"