Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Much is That Doggie in the Window? [M]

Started by Zero, November 13, 2015, 02:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

"Maybe," Tobias panted, looking down at her with a mixture of adoration and anticipation, "But just 'cause I'm biased don't make it any less true."

Any man, and plenty of women, would have agreed with him. Tessa was a gorgeous woman. Of course the idea of another looking at his mate lustfully caused the wolf to emit a low growl as the gold brightened in his eyes. He had to bite his lip and squeeze his eyes shut to rein in that brief, irrational spark of jealousy.

Nobody else was there. She was his and he was hers.

Luckily it was easy to have any stray thoughts driven from his mind as he felt her mouth on him. He couldn't fully swallow the moan that rose up, though he did keep it muffled by once again biting his lip. It was so hard as he saw her looking up at him, just that small glimpse through they curtain of silky dark hair. His fingers stroked through her hair and he allowed himself to gasp out soft, quiet moans as he let his head fall back.

"Tessa, oh gods." Tobias had to lie back and brought the hand not tangled in his wife's hair to his mouth in a fist, just pressing it against his lips to muffle a sudden whimper of pleasure. "It feels amazing. I - I won't last long like this, but darlin' I want to be inside you. Please."

DragonSong

A low, soft hum of satisfaction echoed in her throat as she glanced up at him again and absolutely reveled in the way he responded to her. He was all that mattered, her entire world narrowed to their room, their bed, him and just how damned beautiful he was when he let himself go like that.

Was this what he felt like, when he drove her wild with those teasing touches and whispers?

She liked it.

Tessa had to bite back a moan of her own when he said her name like that, and the "please" made her actually shudder. Gods, she didn't know how that was possible, how he could make her body react just by asking for her touch, but she wasn't really of a mind to question it.

Unable to help herself from teasing just a bit longer, she lifted her head with a final, slow lick before she began kissing her way back up along the curve of his hip to his stomach, then his chest, his shoulder, his collar, his throat, until finally she reached his lips. She'd moved to straddle his hips as she climbed up his body, and when she broke from the kiss to rest her brow against his she gave a little rock forward with her hips to press against him.

"Toby," she whispered, lashes fluttering against her cheeks as she bit her lip. "I need you." She kissed him again, threading her fingers through his hair. "I need you inside me." She whimpered against his mouth; it was a double-edged sword, this kind of tempting and teasing, but she couldn't seem to help herself. "I need you so much it aches." She meant it--but as much as her own body begged for him, she wanted to just bask in this moment, in this playfulness and love.

She wanted to bait the wolf.

"Toby--" Another kiss, another rock of her hips. Her skin positively burned wherever they touched, and her voice choked off. Oh gods, I can't believe I'm about to do this... She took a shaky breath and tried again, "Tobias Slate." Her cheeks flushed deeper as she brought her mouth to his ear and coaxed in a soft, trembling murmur, "I need you to fuck me."

Zero

"Minx." Tobias accused with a ragged breath at her drawing out her teasing that moment longer, not that he really had an ground to stand on. He had taken his sweet, delighted time teasing her after all. Still, he found himself biting his lip extra hard as he watched Tessa slowly kissing her way back up his body.

One hand stayed tangled in her hair, lightly cupping the back of her neck as their lips met, the other had moved to run over her side and back as she rested against him. The way her hips rocked against him had a sharp breath escape him.

It was hard to focus on anything but her and the things he was feeling, both emotionally and physically. Tobias shuddered as she whispered his name. His body was almost painfully tense, everything was overwhelming as his breathes came out in ragged pants. His eyes dilated sharply as their lips came together in yet another heated kiss, her words ringing in his ears.

Gods she was irresistible, too good to be true. Hearing his mate tell him how badly she needed him was almost enough to make him lose control then and there.

A few moments later the werewolf felt his heart stutter, mind reeling from the words whispered in his ear. For a split second Tobias wasn't sure he had heard correctly. The wolf was sure though, and the golden glow completely overtook the brown in his eyes. His hands gripped his mate, quickly rolling them so that he was pinning her to the bed once again.

"Be careful what you ask for, my love." His voice was a low, husky growl, and there was an edge to it. Tessa could probably tell by now just how close to the surface the wolf was. Tobias kissed her fiercely even as he shifted his hips, lining himself up so that with one quick, hard thrust he could hilt himself inside her. A mix of a groan and growl was muffled into the kiss as he began moving his hips, the motions not tender, but made to drive himself deeply into his mate with every stroke.

If her goal was to bait the wolf, then she had succeeded.

DragonSong

Tessa gasped as he flipped them over, though the sound had much more to do with the way his body pressed hers to the bed than it did with any sort of surprise. She had asked, after all.

Eyes glinting, silver to gold, she allowed herself a tiny smirk as she looked up at him through her lashes. "Is that a warning, my love," she practically cooed, reaching up to cup his cheek. "Or a promise?" Her heart was hammering against her breast, exhilaration and passion a heady mix in her head. She'd never felt anything like this.

She got her answer as he slid home with that one quick, sure movement. Another gasp was swallowed into the kiss as her eyes blew wide, then fluttered closed again with a long, low moan in the back of her throat.

This was not tender, or sweet; it was fire and passion and the wildness of the wolf, and it was exactly what she wanted.

"Sweet stars...Oh gods, Toby." She whimpered as he moved against her, lifting her hips as she found and then began to match his rhythm. Her breath came in harsh pants that she just barely managed to muffed against his throat, his shoulder. She clutched at his back, fingers digging into his shoulders as she tilted her head back with another sharp gasp when he thrust forward again and something in her positively sang with pleasure.

"Th-there," she rasped--she'd probably be embarrassed by the stammer later, but in the moment she really couldn't care. "That, Toby, again, please..."

Zero

The wolf didn't respond with words. He didn't need to speak an answer - raw, primal actions would speak louder than any words.

Their ragged, panted breaths mingled as Tessa began to match his movements, bodies falling in sync with one another as he took her. Tobias kissed her again and again, mouth and tongue hard and dominating. The wolf was more than happy to claim his mate, to assert to them both that Tessa was his and no one else could ever have her.

When her head tilted back, Tobias dipped his head so that he could attach his mouth to her throat, nipping and sucking at the hot skin with possessive growls. He loved the way her hands clutched at his back, her fingers digging in didn't hurt at all.

"I'm so close, Tessa." Tobias lifted his head so that he could look down into her face, despite the intense, hard pace there was something soft and loving in his golden eyes, "Reach it with me."

His arms wrapped around her, holding her body tightly to his as he adjusted his thrusts so that he would drive hard against that place he had hit, that had made her stutter and beg. He held it for as long he could, waiting to feel her body reach that breaking point, and when she did, Tobias buried his face against her shoulder to muffle a cry of bliss, teeth finding her skin and biting down harshly as he spilled his hot seed deep within her.

DragonSong

Tessa had never liked feeling small. And lucky for her, since a growth spurt at fifteen, she hadn't really had much occasion to. Small was...fragile. Powerless. Vulnerable.

But with her husband above her, his arms around her pressing her against every hard line of his body as they moved together until she was breathless, his mouth on her throat, she had never felt so delicate--or so powerful.

Because the way he looked at her, with so much love in those burning golden eyes that it made her chest ache, even as he took her... She had done that. She made him feel that way, and just meeting his gaze as his pace turned pointed and purposeful brought a rush that she couldn't explain, but found herself absolutely addicted to.

She reached her peak with a cry that she smothered into a kiss, clutching at him desperately and wrapping her legs around his waist when she felt him follow her over the edge. The bite drew another, softer sound from her lips and she turned her face into the dip of his neck and shoulder, nails dragging at his skin as she held him tighter.

Shivers continued to wrack her frame even as she started to come down from the high, still clinging to him with a kind of exhausted ferocity. She slid one hand up cup the nape of his neck, turning her head to press a kiss to his temple as she hugged him to her with her whole body and dragged them both down into the bed.

"You..." She shuddered, took another breath. "You are everything to me, Tobias Slate. Everything."

Zero

Tobias kept his face buried against his wife's shoulder, giving soft, apologetic kisses to the bite as he tried to catch his breath. His arms remained firmly around her, keeping them pressed close together as they recovered from the intense lovemaking.

He felt amazing.

The werewolf was more than happy to collapse onto the bed with Tessa, relaxing against the mattress while clinging lightly to his wife. A satisfied smirk quirking his lips as he basked in the afterglow. Her words had him lifting his head so that he could look into her eyes, the gold softening in a loving warmth.

"I can say the same about you, Tessa Slate." Tobias lifted one hand so he could gently cup her face, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. "You make life worth living."

DragonSong

Tessa Slate.

She beamed, nuzzling into his hand against her cheek before she leaned in to kiss his brow, then his nose, his cheeks, his lips. She settled herself a little more comfortably against him, leaving one knee hooked over his hip as she reluctantly allowed her other leg to unwind from around his body.

"I..." She hesitated, biting her lip, then released her breath in soft huff and ducked her head against his shoulder to mumble, "I really, really like being Tessa Slate."

Maybe it was silly--it wasn't as though changing her name had changed her. And honestly the idea used to terrify her a bit, the thought that the inevitability of a husband would mean losing a part of herself, a piece of the identity she'd had since birth. Her family.

But this...this was different. Toby was her family now, and taking his name, that had been her choice. She didn't feel like she'd given up anything at all, she felt like she'd gained something; "Varrys" wasn't who she was, not anymore. She didn't want it to be. That name, that household, was a betrayal of everything she'd chosen for her life. Maybe she was overthinking it, but hearing him say "Tessa Slate" just felt right. Safe and warm.

A thought occurred to her, rather abruptly, and then she felt immediately ridiculous that it had never occurred to her before, stress of the last few months aside.

She giggled at herself, nuzzling into his neck. One hand came up absently to cover the bite mark he'd left on her shoulder as she did, and a tiny shiver ran down her spine. "You know, I just realized...I mean, I know there's plenty of time, but I realized it's silly I haven't even thought about--about names yet. For the baby."

Zero

"Me too." Tobias said with a admittedly slightly sappy smile as he snuggled up to his wife happily. He still had trouble really believing it. She was Tessa Slate now. This gorgeous, loving, kind-hearted woman was his wife. How he had managed to deserve her he would never know. Although he still wasn't convinced he did deserve her, because as far as he was concerned Tessa deserved everything.

He would give her the world if she but asked him for it.

The sound of her suddenly giggling as she was nuzzling into his neck made that same sappy smile return. Tobias loved hearing her laughter. It was the most beautiful sound.

What she said next had his heartbeat rising once again. They were having a baby. It wasn't that he didn't know that, of course he already knew, but just being reminded once more of it had him grinning broadly and pressing a loving kiss to his mate's temple.

"I hadn't either. There's a lot of time still, but I can't believe it. I - I never thought baby names would be something I would have to think about." Tobias felt his eyes well up - just a little. When he had become a werewolf he truly thought he would never have a family, and that had been devastating to him, because building his own family had been what he'd wanted more than anything else in the world.

He had thought that dream was dead.

Tobias hugged her tightly to his chest once again, nuzzling into her hair. "I love you so much. You and this baby mean everything to me. Without you nothing else even matters."

DragonSong

"Oh, Toby." She slid her fingers through his hair as he nuzzled into her, then turned her head and guided his face to her with a gentle hand against his jaw so she could press a quick peck to his lips before scattering another series of kisses over his cheeks and nose.

She lingered just beneath his lashes, kissing the threat of tears away before she allowed her head to come to rest against his shoulder. "I'm so glad you were wrong, that this is something you can think about, plan for," she whispered against his skin. She knew how much this meant to him, how he'd convinced himself that what he was meant he could never have a family of his own. "And I am so, so happy I get to be the one to build this with you."

She pressed her lips to his throat gently, then cuddled a little closer, arms draped lazily around his neck and shoulders. With the way they were still connected, tangled together, she didn't allow an inch of space to separate them as he eyes fluttered closed with a tired, utterly contented sigh.

"I love you. I love our baby." She smiled sleepily. "I can't wait to meet them."

Zero

Tobias could only cling to Tessa, allowing her to comfort him. She was his lifeline, his everything. He truly didn't know what he would do without her. Tessa had become his whole world, and they were growing that world together with the new life nestled safely in his mate's belly.

"I love you both so much. I can't wait either, it's going to be so amazing when they get here and we get to hold them for the first time." Tobias knew that was going to be one of the happiest moments in his entire life, the day he got to hold his first child in his arms. The wolf was just as eager to see their pup, gleefully awaiting the day they came into the world.

"Let's try to get some sleep now, love. We can start thinking of names tomorrow." He reached a hand up so that he could run his fingers lovingly through Tessa's hair as he pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head. They were thoroughly entangled together, and he couldn't think of a more comfortable way to sleep.

DragonSong

"Mhm." She nodded sleepily against his chest and snuggled just a little closer--which was a feat in and of itself, really. Her lips curved up into a soft smile as she felt his lips press against her hair. "We can--"

She yawned, blinking in an effort to focus. "We can...take a slow day. Maybe watch the twins so Della and Jon can have some time..." Her words started to slur with exhaustion, and before she fully realized what was happening she was asleep--as amazing as their lovemaking had been, it was thoroughly tiring.

Tessa slept soundly through the night, so tangled up in her husband's arms that it was difficult to tell where one ended and the other began.

Zero

"Mhm." It was barely a reply, but they were both already starting to drift. They had certainly managed to wear themselves out. Tobias felt it was absolutely worth it as he fell asleep completely wrapped around Tessa.

His dreams were peaceful, filled with images of his mate and their little ones laughing and playing together at their humble country home.

Deep brown eyes opened groggily the next morning, but quickly shut again as Tobias buried his face into Tessa's hair with a sleepy grumble. He was too comfortable and warm to wake up already. They were still very tangled up together and he was pleased about it as he gently squeezed her to him a little tighter.

DragonSong

Still asleep, Tessa made a small humming sound in the back of her throat and arched her back in a stretch as she felt Tobias move against her, bringing her chest flush to his--as though they hadn't already been pressed so close together that she could feel his heartbeat through her own body.

"Mmmn..." She smiled, lashes fluttering against her cheeks as she slowly started to surface toward wakefulness, and she felt him nuzzling into her hair. "Toby?" She yawned, and finally cracked one eye open to look up at him through sleep-mussed hair. "You awake?"

She kept her voice low, not wanting to disturb him if he was truly still asleep. Arms wrapped around him, she allowed one hand to drift lazily up and down his back, and she winced a bit when she remembered scratching at him the night before--though she supposed he was probably nearly healed by now.

Zero

"Nope." The answer was followed by another sleepy grumble as Tobias nuzzled even more against her. His hand trailed down her back and over her hip, giving a light hum as he felt her hands rubbing his back.

"Do we have to move? I'm so comfortable." He didn't want to give up the warm tangle of their bodies yet. Pleasant memories of the previous night filtered through his mind and he felt himself smiling against Tessa's hair. His voice was low and slightly gruff from sleep. "Did you sleep well darlin'? My dreams were filled with you and our future home. I can't wait until those dreams are real."

DragonSong

Tessa laughed, the sound muffled slightly against his chest. "No," she decided quietly, "We don't have to move."

Considering what had happened the last time they'd woken in each other's arms, unwilling to face the outside world... No. No, she was really not all that invested in leaving their happy little bubble. Not until they absolutely had to.

Her cheeks flushed and she grinned irrepressibly when he mentioned his dreams. Eyes still a little heavy with sleep, she tipped her head back to kiss his chin. "Me too," she whispered as she trailed her lips along the line of his jaw. She held him a little tighter. "I just...I'm...so happy I get to do this with you."

She buried her face in his chest so her voice was a little muffled, and her blush heightened a few degrees. "...And I slept better than I have in ages, love." Her lips twitched into something of a smirk and she added with a wry chuckle, "I think you really wore me out."

It was not at all a complaint.