Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Fire and Swords [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, January 02, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Yeah," he murmured with a soft sigh. "More or less. I just.. I gotta think." He nodded slowly, squeezing her shoulder softly. "It's just odd."

Medievarad

"It's been so long," he answered with a soft sigh, "come, let's go."

Medievarad

Mist nodded, turning around and letting go of Kiara as he trod back into the woods, though, he wouldn't be him without giving her side a soft pinch before he did step away.

DragonSong

Kiara crinkled her nose at him and gave a long, high whistle to call Kit down. The dragon landed in a gap in the trees and huffed at them.

Medievarad

Mist glanced up at Kit, giving him an idle wave and stepping back for Kit to land. "Got anything good?"

DragonSong

The dragon rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "There are a few herds of deer, nothing exceptional," he rumbled.

Medievarad

Mist nodded slowly. "Understood," he glanced at Kiara. "What do we do next?"

DragonSong

She leaned against Kit's flank. "Well, Ren deserves to know what happened. I suppose we should find him."

Medievarad

"I know," he answered with a nod. "But I ment, do we hunt now or immediately move on?"

Medievarad

"Are you?" Mist retorted with a faint smile. He was pretty hungry, but that could wait. He wanted to find Ren as soon as possible.

DragonSong

She shrugged. "We have a bit of food, if we need. You haven't eaten anything since you...woke up. You should probably get something."

Medievarad

Mist nodded with a soft sigh. He did feel hungry, though it was different. He still felt the desire to eat and have a full stomach. But any normal person would be starving in his stead. It didn't feel as urgent or important as it used to anymore.

"Fair enough, I'd argue it can wait," he glanced at Kiara with a faint smirk. "But you wouldn't let me off the hook either way'"

DragonSong

"Damn straight." She climbed up onto Kit's back and the dragon rumbled, dipping to offer easier access to Mist. "C'mon, we can eat in the air."

Medievarad

Mist grabbed between a scale and pulled himself up on Kit. "Sorry," he murmured towards the dragon, before settling behind Kiara.

DragonSong

The dragon huffed and straightened up as Kiara dropped her pack into Mist's lap. "Should be some food in there."

Medievarad

Mist nodded slowly and opened the pack, ruffling through it. A thought occured and he could only snort to hold a stupid giggle in.