Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Fire and Swords [M] [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, January 02, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"Just a thought occurred," he answered with a soft smirk. "Don't mind me."

Medievarad

"You're gonna hurt me," he answered with a soft smirk. "I'd rather not get hurt."

DragonSong

She quirked an eyebrow. "Well, I'm gonna hurt you if you don't tell me, now. So you're screwed either way."

Medievarad

Mist chuckled softly. "Fair," he answered with a soft grin. "I.. Don't see a change of clothes in here," he remarked with a smirk, closing the pack after he retrieved some rations, chewing on it idly.

DragonSong

"Oh." Kiara shrugged. "Well, we'll just have to stop and get you something then, yeah?"

Medievarad

He frowned, being quite surprised. "I-... Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it, but I was expecting an elbow to the face," he said after a short while, ripping off another piece of jerky from the rations he got his hands on.

It was then it hit him. "Oh. I meant you-" he murmured softly.

Medievarad

He shook his head. "Just leave it at that," he murmured with a wry smirk.

Medievarad

"Fair enough," he answered with an awkward chuckle. "Sometimes, I don't even understand myself. So that's pretty normal."

DragonSong

Kiara huffed and leaned out over Kit's neck a bit, letting her cheek rest against the dragon's scales as she watched the landscape speed by below them.

Medievarad

Mist sat back on Kit's back, sighing softly as he shut her pack again, swinging it over his shoulder. He didn't want to disturb Kiara like that.

DragonSong

Before she realized what was happening, Kiara was dropping off to sleep.

Medievarad

"Kit," Mist called out with a soft growl to his voice, before coughing, clearing it up andto trying again. "Kit," he sighed softly. "Set us down somewhere, I think she's exhausted."

DragonSong

The dragon snorted an affirmative and started circling, searching for a place to land. "You're not tired?" he asked over his shoulder.

Medievarad

"I.. Don't feel it," he answered with a soft frown. "Exhaustion, hunger, I don't feel those anymore." Mist closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'll tell her, but not now."

Medievarad

Mist, having nothing better to do now that his only conversational partner seemed to be done talking, rested back again, taking a deep breath. He could only wait.