Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the Burning Heart (SliverLuna)

Started by Saber-Five, January 04, 2016, 10:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

She grunted and then screamed in an extreme pain, powerless to get up. The ex-slave laid there, completely restrainted by Demonia's sheer might and power. Upon hearing the demoness's latest inquiry, Meeta paused. She had fought on well enough and could yeield at this point, yet her fighting spirit still refused to accept that notion.

"No!" She declared at the top of her voice for all to hear. The demons snicker in amusment mixed with admiration. They were well aware that their mistress will take her time to be playful in beating this human around some more

Oh it's going to be even more enjoyable for them to watch it unfold.

SilmeriaElemred

''Alright.'' Demonia replied.
The hand the demon used to keep Meeta down tightened its grip on the girl's skull. ''Good your body is tougher and wounds heal faster otherwise this party would be over really fast. With force she slightly turned Meeta's head so her face was directed in the dirt below.

Her other hand, showing more and more signs of a claw gently went over Meeta's back, behind, upper leg and thigh. The crowd started to yell a lot of things. Violation, mutilation, but Demonia had her own agenda and let her claw suddenly enter deep in the flesh of Meeta's upperleg.

''Nothing beats the sensation of blood over your hands does it.'' Demonia purred. ''Well. Almost nothing.'' she had allowed her hand to be in the flesh of Meeta's leg before pulling it out before doing the same with the other leg. The first wound was already healing but Demonia knew it would take awhile for the wound to fully close.

Saber-Five

Meeta's shrieking was muffed due her face forced down in the hellish dirt. She struggle to break free but Demonia was clever cripple the human's legs for the time being even as the limbs will self-heal. Yet it won't be fast enough for Meeta with the demoness had in mind for her next.

SilmeriaElemred

''I will not stop until you yield. It is up to you when the torment stops. Even if you pass out I will go on when you wake.'' she pulled her hand out of the other leg and scratched Meeta's back nice and slowly drawing more blood. ''Hours, of fun. But it is you who decides when the game ends.''

Saber-Five

With a demonic claw slowly tearing in her back, Meeta was tempted to yield again. Yet even with the prosepct of torture for hours, she won't submit in that moment. She tried to keep her mouth shut, in order to prevent further screams.

SilmeriaElemred

''You know...'' Demonia muttered as she deeply scratched Meeta from the left shoulder till the right upper leg, digging her finger in the leg wound. ''I thought you said you would never be looked down upon again. Used again. Did you know that yielding is a form of power as well? Knowing when to give in. I could tie you to a pole and experiment on you... or just make sure you bleed enough to pass out. Judging by the amount you've lost I wonder how long that will be. Even so. Then we just take a break until you are conscious again. With yielding you have power over me. I promised I would stop after all when you would.''

Saber-Five

Biting her lips, to clamp down from screaming further. It was made extremely difficult with the way Demonia was digging her claws into the backside of Meeta's body. Finally the screams came out in short bursts minutes later. Even so Meeta was able to heard the demoness' bit of advice. The very thought of yielding made her sick, but Demonia was making some valid points for it.

Should she really let herself suffer like this for hours even with her enhancement abilities? In the end, Meeta swallowed her pride and said.

"I...yield."

SilmeriaElemred

''That's my girl.'' Demonia said with a grin. She stopped right away like promised and gave Meeta a soft kiss on the cheek before she got on her feet and raised her arm. The spectators cheered with rejoice. All of them wondered though what kind of torment Demonia would put Meeta through the following week since for that time, Meeta would be Demonia's pet.

''Once your wounds are closed, interested in a bath? To get the blood off and all?'' she asked

Saber-Five

Looking back at the demoness Meeta replied with a shurg.

"I guess so, it's not that I'm going anywhere else."

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia laughed. ''that, is where you are wrong sugarpuff.'' she said. ''Remember. You have to do my bidding for an entire week. I promise I will be gentle. Sortoff. depending on my mood really.''

She pulled Meeta on her feet after grabbing the woman's arms and once Meeta stood, Demonia raised the woman's hand too making the crowd cheer too. ''They cheer because you did well. Most likely they would expect us to make out here but I do not feel like it. A certain someone slammed one of my teeth out.'' she had regained her human form again and pulled Meeta along with her. The surroundings changed though. They were no longer in hell but an empty bath house. With a movement of her hand, Demonia lit tle candles with red-purple ish flames. ''A bath, all for us.'' she said with a smile.

Saber-Five

A week to serve a demoness, Meeta thought slighty uncomfortable at the thought. It sorta her reminded of slavery but there is a main difference though. Demonia kept her word so far and even gifted her with enhanced abilities as part of it. Meeta doubted most of the merchant princes in Essryn would be as generous.

She could only watch with amazement as the hellish background changed into something more pleasant. The former slave perk up at the realization of getting a bath and she excitedly nodded in slient reply.

SilmeriaElemred

Demonia was the first to enter the water before looking at Meeta. ''Come on get in. It is not often you got the chance to taint the bath of a Royal. How nice would it be if mister spoiled would find his bath all bloody. His royal Majesty's room is next to thisone though so I do recommend not to make to much noise.''

Saber-Five

Truly a demon indeed.

Meeta thought to herself with amusment this time. She followed Demonia into the water. The sensation of it was utterly perfect for the ex-slave who breathed a pleasure-filled sigh. Her body had taken a beating despite the enhanced self-healing. Looking over across from the human-disguised demoness, she commented in reference to the Royal, whose bathhouse they were using

"You love messing with people Demonia."

SilmeriaElemred

''But of course. That is my job. The owner of this house though had a demon contract. Otherwise I would not be able to get in here so casually. He had wished himself wealth and status to impress a girl who afterwards rejected him regardless. But, his time is up. I will unleash a few hellhounds later. When you are adjusted to your new powers and as they grow stronger you will be able to see who has a contract and who not. And you will see demons true forms if you wish. I do not recommend it though. It turned someone else paranoid.''

Saber-Five

Meeta listen as the demonic woman spoke, especially at the part about the effects of the her new powers. Yes it can make one paranoid yet very useful as well, she considered.

The human then just closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the water all over her body. Suddenly an idea occured to her.

"Since I will be yours for a week how about I can assist in punishing one of your prey? If one of them is a foolish or arrogent noble woman, I can beat her near to death for your entertainment."

Meeta couldn't hide the vindictive thrill in her voice at the thought of putting one of the high and mighty nobles in their place.

SilmeriaElemred

''Hmmmm'' Demonia pondered. ''If you want to go on that path, it is possible. Who knows. Be good enough and you might, get to raise your own hellhound. Although if you go down the road that far you will partially lose your humanity. Many things that you are capable of doing now, actually doing them will be with consequences. You will get to know those when you are far enough. I will always give you a choice. You ate the hearts, and got enhanced. If you like it, I shall provide the option for you to keep it.''

She used some of the already slightly reddened bathing water to get the blood of her face before exiting the bath and walked towards a cabinet. ''So. What do you like. The expensive soap or even more expensive liquid soaps. I dare to bet though that if you enter the bedroom of this man you recognise him. Vengeance, or the dragging to hell though is not something I do quickly. This particular one will find his bathwater blood red next morning. Maybe a nice scribble on his chest. He will hear the hellhounds scratching the doors of his bedroom when he sleeps. He will hear their hungry growls and smell their sulphurous breath. The little hell children who he will meet when thinking being in public places will save him, will make word games and jokes about responsibility, and the price for wishes. It is not as easy as punching someone to submission. But of course this is my way. I could... let you assist me and see how well you do. How vengueful you are. I am actually looking forward to see it.''

Saber-Five

That is quite the price to pay for these abilties, Meeta realized. It's too late to trade them back, she just will need to be careful wine using her ehanced gifts. After further thought, she answered.

"He is all yours to do as you please. Perhaps I'll unleash my wrath on someone else later on. Now I seem to recall to our bet you can still beat me around some more. I don't mind, it would test my endurance further."

SilmeriaElemred

''You have endured enough for one day.'' Demonia said calmly before pouring some lovely scented oils in the bathwater. Backing off perhaps due to what I said? Losing your humanity is not easy. You need for example, to enjoy it. Initiate it. I made a deal with a girl once. You will probably meet her somewhere within this month. She made a deal with me. Normally with a deal, the soul of the one who wants to deal is the prize. Usually it is a ten year mark. But this girl was something else. Instead of her own soul, she would torment the souls of her mother and father. Magic, she already had. But the knowledge how to use them not. She tormented her mother and father for a couple of days with the knowledge I granted her. They were fit for hell I can tell you that much. This girl brought it so far she lost her humanity within a week. Then agin. Maybe she already had spiraled to much away from it before she met me. She became a demon herself.'' she put the flask of oil back and re entered the bath.

''Demons are not nessesarily evil. We just show that when something is given, it is not for free. We are a reminder of that. The difference between angels and demons, with demons you know you have to pay. With angels, they stab you in the back by surprise because nobody expects. I could watch over your humanity and stop would you descend to far. Right now, you being enhanced by hellhound hearts, it takes away nothing. What I gain from this is a simple interesting experience.''

Saber-Five

"I see." Meeta repiled, feeling reassured. The fighter remained where she was in the bath, opposite of Demonia. Then the ex-slave asked.

"Is there someone else that needs to be punished?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh plenty.'' Demonia replied. ''More people take on demon deals than you think. But I am curious whether you are capable of punishing someone who dug his grave himself, but not out of nessesarily evil intentions. He found his wife, raped and murdered. He could not take revenge on himself and nobody he knew would do it for him so he made a deal with me instead. To take all who hurt his wife to hell. Only he did condemn himself with it. If I would want you to bring someone in it would be him. But it would not exactly be a right start for you.'' Demonia dipped herself under for a couple of seconds before coming up.

''Ah. I know of another. A young woman who exchanged her soul to have her husband slain because she did not like him. Forced marriage and all. But she, did not believe I was a demon neither did she believe in Hell. I will give her punishment to you.''

Tags: